toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Re: Critically thinking about vaccines

Postby toomanyhatz » 27 Jun 2021, 21:36

Himbo wrote: I have shown you

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, it's just so damned funny.

Do you really not realize how many pro-vax articles you've posted in support of your 'side'?? Or how many that say 'case rates have stayed the same' when the slightest bit of research also shows that deaths have gone down drastically during the same period? Or how often your 'proof' consists of an opinion piece or a tweet from someone with no evidence whatsoever? Or how many times you've cherry-picked stats when it suits your argument, then declared them all fake when they didn't? Or declared basic science to be wrong and obviously part of the 'scam'? Or used who was saying something as proof that it must be wrong, rather than what they're actually saying? (The Trump memes are particularly hilarious. You seem to think we're actually going to be swayed by that.)

Seriously, dude. Find a new hobby. You have no credibility whatsoever. I mean, that's always been the case, but it gets more and more obvious the more you repeat yourself.
Footy wrote:
The Who / Jimi Hendrix Experience Saville Theatre, London Jan '67
. Got Jimi's autograph after the show and went on to see him several times that year

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2023?

toomanyhatz

Postby toomanyhatz » 09 Jul 2021, 23:21

A popular backyard concert series in LA continues this month. There is a vaccine proof requirement for admission. The host is being criticized for it on social media. It's in his backyard!!

Boy, the libertarians of the world are sure quick to claim 'my house, my rules' when it suits them! :lol:
Footy wrote:
. Got Jimi's autograph after the show and went on to see him several times that year

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 09 Jul 2021, 23:52

Question authority.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 10 Jul 2021, 00:01

toomanyhatz wrote:A popular backyard concert series in LA continues this month. There is a vaccine proof requirement for admission.:

The wussification continues.

I need the vaccine like I need a pocket protector. Yeah, a pen may leak but I'm sorry, I'll take my chances and won't wear a pocket protector.

But might not your pen start squirting ink all over? A simple pocket protector will protect everyone.

Too bad. You take your chances right along with me. INK GEYSER! INK GEYSER! Yahoo!

As much as Hatz hates for me to repeat myself, the illness is a lot less deadly than they want you to think and so mass vaccination helps almost no one, unless you have pharm investments.
Question authority.

toomanyhatz

Postby toomanyhatz » 16 Jul 2021, 01:23

toomanyhatz wrote:...and a little prediction, just for the hell of it.

Restrictions have been way scaled back around the country, and case and death rates have gone down everywhere, but particularly in states with good vaccination rates. To me it's far too much correlation to not be causation, but I like to keep my standards pretty high on such matters. And, as I've mentioned, I'm not a scientist.

Anyway, the prediction is this: California is set for a full reopening in just over two weeks. If I am right in my estimation, there will probably be a small bump in both cases and deaths some time around the end of June. It will be manageable, and will probably dip back down again, but a small number of both will continue for quite a while yet. Those cases and deaths will be almost exclusively the unvaccinated.

Aaand, sure enough...

https://abc7.com/unvaccinated-covid19-l ... /10887037/
Footy wrote:

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 16 Jul 2021, 02:51

toomanyhatz wrote:
toomanyhatz wrote:...and a little prediction, just for the hell of it.

Restrictions have been way scaled back around the country, and case and death rates have gone down everywhere, but particularly in states with good vaccination rates. To me it's far too much correlation to not be causation, but I like to keep my standards pretty high on such matters. And, as I've mentioned, I'm not a scientist.

Anyway, the prediction is this: California is set for a full reopening in just over two weeks. If I am right in my estimation, there will probably be a small bump in both cases and deaths some time around the end of June. It will be manageable, and will probably dip back down again, but a small number of both will continue for quite a while yet. Those cases and deaths will be almost exclusively the unvaccinated.

Aaand, sure enough...

https://abc7.com/unvaccinated-covid19-l ... /10887037/

Horse shit. Propaganda.

"Over 99% of the COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations and deaths we are seeing are among unvaccinated individuals," Barbara Ferrer, Los Angeles County's director of public health, said in a statement Monday.

Like some statistician sussed this all out and came up with that magical 99%. Please.

As the Delta variant continues its rapid spread in Los Angeles County, Dr. Christina Ghaly says unvaccinated people now account for all COVID-19 hospitalizations at county-run hospitals

So much missing info. Just enough to make vaxxed zombies feel good about themselves. But how many patients were admitted? How old were the patients? What were their symptoms? How severe? Doesn't say.

And I am not forgetting about how "cases" are rising because "cases" still mean a positive PCR test - no symptoms necessary!

I can appreciate how you want LA to return to normal as much as I want the nuttiness to end here. But if you think a mainstream article like this is truthful and makes you feel optimistic, I'm not here to make you pessimistic. I want you to wake the fuck up.
Question authority.

toomanyhatz

Postby toomanyhatz » 16 Jul 2021, 05:03

But how many patients were admitted?

373 people currently hospitalized with COVID-19

How old were the patients?

Of the 1,094 new cases of COVID-19 reported by the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health (Public Health) today, 83% are among people under the age of 50 years old with the highest number of new cases among residents between the ages of 18 and 49 years old with 70% of new cases.

What were their symptoms? How severe?

Um...severe enough to be hospitalized?
Footy wrote:

toomanyhatz

Postby toomanyhatz » 21 Jul 2021, 22:10

To be blunt about vaccine injuries: PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

Both "sides" agree that VAERS is not a reliable source. So certainly, if it's understated by either ten or a hundred times (depending on which story you believe; it varies) there should be all KINDS of independent reports confirming vaccine deaths. Surely there's at least ONE whistleblower out there with verifiable proof of tens of thousands of actual deaths traceable to the vaccine? So far everyone's just spouting the same nonsense Hambone does.
Footy wrote:

Return to “Conspiracyland”