Climate Lockdown

Bizarre theories and nonsense
Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Re: Climate Lockdown

Postby Jimbo » 20 Jun 2021, 03:33

First the Great Reset, and Now Happytalism
"You will own nothing," etc.

Is it insane to think that the special interests of today’s, um, elites, seemingly include converging biological life and digital artifacts (and I don’t care if this is their own insane idea or an insane idea suggested by their highly paid advisors—but the notion of it is officially official and featured on government websites in Canada and in the UK—while still undeniably insane.) And is it crazy to think think that someone out there seems very interested in establishing a, hopefully, all-planetary system of control and management of every living thing and every mineral on Earth, a system controlled by a few hundred or thousand particularly ambitious and wealthy individuals, and managed by AI? Aren’t they themselves promoting this idea through the media and NGOs? Here is also very lavishly funded—and allegedly very miserable in real life—Ray Kurzweil—and his crazy singularity.
https://tessa.substack.com/p/happytalism
Question authority.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 20 Jun 2021, 11:19

G7 Tax Deal: From Global Tax to Global Government
Corbett Report
Jun 13, 2021, 2:21:59 PM

Finance Leaders Reach Global Tax Deal

Biden and G-7 leaders will endorse a global minimum corporate tax of at least 15% ... there is in fact an incredible amount of work going on right now to construct a truly global tax grid. ... And, just like that, the global government will be funded into existence.
https://www.minds.com/CorbettReport/blo ... 3497950208
Question authority.

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 21 Jun 2021, 08:00

So I'm sort of thinking that the one who's been telling us to not live in fear for 15 months should explain why I should suddenly fear for a lockdown that has shown no sign whatsoever of becoming a real thing any time soon. I know better than to think I'll get a straight answer, of course, but this is at least not an exhausted subject.
Footy wrote:
The Who / Jimi Hendrix Experience Saville Theatre, London Jan '67
. Got Jimi's autograph after the show and went on to see him several times that year

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2023?

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 21 Jun 2021, 08:14

toomanyhatz wrote: a lockdown that has shown no sign whatsoever of becoming a real thing any time soon.

Earth calling Hatz.

The lockdown is happening now. It's a bit less heavy handed in some parts these days but at its worst we were warned and even forbidden from leaving home. I needn't run down the lock down rules must I?

And my larger point is that I fear this lockdown was/is a drill for future lockdowns for perhaps another pandemic or to protect the environment. And thanks to lackeys like you we complied brilliantly! All Hail The Great Reset! :D
Question authority.

toomanyhatz

Postby toomanyhatz » 21 Jun 2021, 17:36

"Don't live in fear!"

"Don't live in fear!"

"Don't live in fear!"

"OK...NOW!"

That's OK - I'll stick with reality again.

Still waiting for your case here. Since there's 15 months worth of predictions that didn't come true on the other thread, I'm looking for some specifics about what won't happen for the next 15.

So:

When's this lockdown coming? How will we know it's happening? What signs do I need to look out for?

Just so in 15 months when I'm still busy going to parties and gigs maskless and you're still hiding in your basement coming up with evermore Kafkaesque scenarios to worry about, I'll know your record as the Kreskin of BCB is still perfect.
Footy wrote:
. Got Jimi's autograph after the show and went on to see him several times that year

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 21 Jun 2021, 22:04

toomanyhatz wrote:"Don't live in fear!"

Yeah, in fear of the corona virus. As I had said before, citing MDs, we needn't have done all the horseshit like lockdowns, social distancing, masks and even doling out the welfare checks. Medical experts and some other very smart people said we needn't be fearful because Covid was like a flu and would sicken and even kill some of of us, especially the weakest, but then would pass on like flues do every year. There was no need for the panic, i.e. that fear.

But then who ginned up that fear? Which politicians, businessmen, health professionals, vaccine manufacturers, Switzerland-based think tanks and ordinary middle manager-type dupes sold their souls and sold us out to advance this scary agenda for the future? It is what they've concocted that we need to fear. Fear not the virus but what will come in the wake of the plandemic.
Question authority.

toomanyhatz

Postby toomanyhatz » 21 Jun 2021, 22:23

Jimbo wrote:

Medical experts and some other very smart people said we needn't be fearful because Covid was like a flu and would sicken and even kill some of of us, especially the weakest, but then would pass on like flues do every year. There was no need for the panic, i.e. that fear.

No "medical experts" or "smart people" whatsoever said this.

You've been spreading this bullshit for 15 months now. Wasn't true then, isn't true now.

It's tote adorbs that you're still acting like you've 'proved' anything. Every single 'prediction' you made has been laughably off the mark.

Now are you going to address the topic at hand, or not?
Footy wrote:

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 21 Jun 2021, 22:34

toomanyhatz wrote:
Jimbo wrote:

Medical experts and some other very smart people said we needn't be fearful because Covid was like a flu and would sicken and even kill some of of us, especially the weakest, but then would pass on like flues do every year. There was no need for the panic, i.e. that fear.

No "medical experts" or "smart people" whatsoever said this.

You've been spreading this bullshit for 15 months now. Wasn't true then, isn't true now.

toomanyhatz wrote:I agree that the panic is overblown and has been supported and egged on by ALL media (not just mass media), and that various municipalities have gone about the lockdown in a way that's unnecessarily damaging. I think the Great Barrington folks bring up a good point that needs to be discussed openly and logically.

:)
Question authority.

toomanyhatz

Postby toomanyhatz » 21 Jun 2021, 22:35

So that's a 'no' then. Got it.
Footy wrote:

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 22 Jun 2021, 14:56

Human Augmentation – The Dawn of a New Paradigm

Since 2019 the Future Analysis Unit of the Bundeswehr Office (the Germans) for Defence Planning (BODP) has been working with the Development, Concepts and Doctrine Centre (DCDC) from United Kingdom on a Strategic Implication Project "Human Augmentation – The Dawn of a New Paradigm". The base of the collaborativ work was a cooperation agreement between the BODP and the DCDC.

The Strategic Implication Project aimed to analyze what impact Human Augmentation will have on defence and security in the future. The time horizon considered was 30 years. Human Performance Augmentation is the application of science and technologies to temporarily or permanently improve human performance.

https://www.bundeswehr.de/en/human-augm ... dp-5017668
Question authority.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 24 Jun 2021, 02:10

:roll:

The 20-minute neighbourhood

Around the world there is growing interest in creating places in which most of people's daily needs can be met within a short walk or cycle. The benefits of this approach are multiple: people become more active, improving their mental and physical health; traffic is reduced, and air quality improved; local shops and businesses thrive; and people see more of their neighbours, strengthening community bonds.

The idea of '20 minute neighbourhoods' - sometimes called by other names, such as '15 minute cities' - has been gaining momentum for several years and is already being implemented in places such as Melbourne and Paris. Interest in the idea has grown as the COVID-19 pandemic lockdowns put a spotlight on the importance of the liveability of neighbourhoods, with people spending more time locally, working at home if possible, using public green space, cycling and walking instead of using cars and connecting with neighbours.
https://www.tcpa.org.uk/the-20-minute-neighbourhood
Question authority.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 24 Jun 2021, 02:24

Question authority.

toomanyhatz

Postby toomanyhatz » 24 Jun 2021, 05:43

Interest in the idea has grown as the COVID-19 pandemic lockdowns put a spotlight on the importance of the liveability of neighbourhoods, with people spending more time locally, working at home if possible, using public green space, cycling and walking instead of using cars and connecting with neighbours.

Sounds awful! :roll:
Footy wrote:

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 27 Jun 2021, 11:19

Wellcome to the Machine

A “Leap” toward Humanity’s Destruction
The world’s richest medical research foundation, the Wellcome Trust, has teamed up with a pair of former DARPA directors who built Silicon Valley’s skunkworks to usher in an age of nightmarish surveillance, including for babies as young as three months old. Their agenda can only advance if we allow it.

byWhitney Webb
June 25, 2021

The Wellcome Trust, which has arguably been second only to Bill Gates ... during the COVID-19 crisis and vaccination campaign ... a global health DARPA, seeks to achieve “breakthrough scientific and technological solutions” by or before 2030, with a focus on “complex global health challenges.” ... their three current programs are poised to develop incredibly invasive tech-focused, and in some cases overtly transhumanist, medical technologies, including a program exclusively focused on using artificial intelligence (AI), mobile sensors, and wearable brain-mapping tech for children three years old and younger. ... these technologies would usher in a deeply disturbing era of mass surveillance over both the external and internal activities of human beings, including young children and infants, while also creating a new era of medicine based largely on gene-editing therapies, the risks of which are considerable and also consistently downplayed by its promoters.

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2021/06/in ... struction/
Question authority.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 16 Jul 2021, 08:43

My beliefs are not easily swayed when it comes to believing what other people predict for the future, i.e. climate change. I'm a pretty much a hope for the best, wait and see kind of guy. What is happening now, today, before my own eyes, however, is not good at all. Nonetheless, predictions can be compelling, like what I learn about the Great Reset. Will it come to fruition, a Jetsons in the Gulag kind of world? We'll have to wait and see. Here is a summary. Click on link for more compelling info.

Story at-a-glance

The COVID pandemic is a ruse to usher in a new system of global centralized governance by unelected leaders, the so-called Great Reset

The founder and executive chairman of the World Economic Forum (WEF), Klaus Schwab, has emerged as the front man of the Great Reset and the Fourth Industrial Revolution, which has an unmistakable transhumanist component

The Great Reset is a rebranding of what in the last decade became known as the New World Order. The Fourth Industrial Revolution refers to the merging of digital, physical and biological systems, and the reliance on technological surveillance rather than the rule of law to maintain public order

The Fourth Industrial Revolution will transform not only how we live and interact but who we are as a human species. Man will ultimately be merged with machine. The COVID shots may well be the very first step into this transhumanist mass transformation

Members and stakeholders of the WEF include world government leaders, corporate leaders, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), journalists, activists, cultural leaders and artists, all of whom collaborate to push the WEF’s technocratic, transhumanist missions forward
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti ... 1209437699
Question authority.

Rorschach
Location: The north side of my town faces east, and the east faces south

Postby Rorschach » 22 Jul 2021, 20:58

Jimbo wrote:
the Fourth Industrial Revolution, which has an unmistakable transhumanist component

No it doesn't. The person who wrote that doesn't know what the fourth industrial revolution is.
Bugger off.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 23 Jul 2021, 01:33

Rorschach wrote:
Jimbo wrote:
the Fourth Industrial Revolution, which has an unmistakable transhumanist component

No it doesn't. The person who wrote that doesn't know what the fourth industrial revolution is.

Do tell.
Question authority.

Return to “Conspiracyland”