September 11, 2001

Bizarre theories and nonsense
Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Re: September 11, 2001

Postby Jimbo » 09 Sep 2020, 07:31

toomanyhatz wrote:So your answer is 'no' then. Got it.

Maybe my sympathy for you will increase if I convince myself you're delusional?

Nah, I just don't buy the "I'm showing my compassion for people by invalidating their experience" story. Just can't do it.

I reread what wrote and I think I am making sense. I think, too, that you aren't. Exactly whose experience am I invalidating?
Question authority.

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 09 Sep 2020, 07:47

Jimbo wrote:Exactly whose experience am I invalidating?

The families of every person who died from COVID-19, for starters. George Floyd, Jacob Blake, etc., etc.

You don't exactly have a great track record for showing compassion, so I sure hope Souphoud is grateful for your efforts. Because it rings pretty hollow to me.
Footy wrote:
The Who / Jimi Hendrix Experience Saville Theatre, London Jan '67
. Got Jimi's autograph after the show and went on to see him several times that year

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2023?

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 09 Sep 2020, 08:34

toomanyhatz wrote:
Jimbo wrote:Exactly whose experience am I invalidating?

The families of every person who died from COVID-19, for starters. George Floyd, Jacob Blake, etc., etc.

You don't exactly have a great track record for showing compassion, so I sure hope Souphoud is grateful for your efforts. Because it rings pretty hollow to me.

And you validate them how? By paying more empathetic lip service than I? Beyond words and crocodile tears what have you given them? I ain't doing too much myself but at least I am educating myself, trying to understand the deeper mechanisms of how these people died and how we are all victims of this mad conspiracy.

Do I get a kick from being the bearer of all this bad news? Yeah, kinda. I'll read or watch something and get a jolt that tells me I gotta show this one on BCB. Boy, will this piss off Hatz! But if what I read didn't have resonance, didn't have some truth (with links) I wouldn't get the jolt and wouldn't post it.

Like this. I just read an essay called COVID-19 Scamdemic Part 1. (Rolling your eyes already?) This essay goes deep and lays it all out why many of us are calling horseshit. The very first paragraph encapsulates "the conspiracy" as it really is and not the conflation of cartoon images you guys think we think it is. I'm itching to share it with you ( aka, force it down your throats ;) )

Among many similar globalist states, The UK State is a public-private partnership between government, financial institutions, multinational corporations, global think tanks, and well funded third sector organisations, such as so called non governmental organisations (NGO’s) and large international charities. Through a labyrinthine structure of direct funding, grant making and philanthropy, the UK State is a cohesive globalist organization that works with selected academics, scientific institutions and mainstream media (MSM) outlets to advance a tightly controlled, predetermined narrative. This designed consensus serves the the interests and global ambitions of a tiny group of disproportionately wealthy people.

https://in-this-together.com/covid-19-scamdemic-part-1/

Rebut that my friend.
Question authority.

`

Postby ` » 09 Sep 2020, 09:12

Jimbo wrote:

...many of us...

Like I said a week or so back, multiple personalities and none of them very pleasant or with anything worthwhile to say.

`

Postby ` » 09 Sep 2020, 09:15

Worth revisiting point six of the top post in the below thread

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=147290

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 09 Sep 2020, 09:19

Be gone gnat. (Gnat be gone?)
Question authority.

`

Postby ` » 09 Sep 2020, 09:22

Jimbo wrote:Be gone gnat. (Gnat be gone?)

Gnat on your Nelly.

The Prof
Trading coffee in Abyssinia

Postby The Prof » 09 Sep 2020, 10:14

Other than the fact that it wasn't Spanish, I'm sure there were people claiming the Spanish Flu was a hoax.

`

Postby ` » 09 Sep 2020, 10:32

The Prof wrote:
Other than the fact that it wasn't Spanish, I'm sure there were people claiming the Spanish Flu was a hoax.

Flu?

Señor Heemboh him say: "What steeenkink flu?"

Rayge

Postby Rayge » 09 Sep 2020, 10:53

There is no such thing as 'truth'. That's Ayn Rand shit.
In timeless moments we live forever

You can't play a tune on an absolute

Negative Capability...when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, Mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact & reason”

Rayge

Postby Rayge » 09 Sep 2020, 11:08

Conspiracy theories are themselves conspiracies, with promulgators and believers combining to proselytize their own versions of reality, hoping to 'convert' others, to their own advantage - in terms of power, money, personal validation, whatever.
Did you ever read the Illuminatus! trilogy, Jim? That's the main thing I took from that, the idea that the history of the world can be seen as a mass of competing conspiracies (or philosophies, religions, consensus world views, call them what you like). Believing in one or more of them affects the way you see the world. And as Charles Fort said (I paraphrase), belief is just the right set of clothes to wear for a while. There is no such thing as objectivity.
In timeless moments we live forever

You can't play a tune on an absolute

Negative Capability...when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, Mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact & reason”

The Prof
Trading coffee in Abyssinia

Postby The Prof » 09 Sep 2020, 12:22

I always thought there was a great quote in the series McMafia. Supposedly an old Russian saying, and it may well be.

"The past is unpredictable"

Hightea

Postby Hightea » 09 Sep 2020, 15:03

souphound wrote:July 2001 - I am tranferred to the company's NY office, 104th floor of the second building hit. The office was second home to several hundred colleagues.

July-August 2001 - the wife and I go in several times to try to find a house somewere in NJ.

3rd week August 2001 - we find decent house and sign on the dotted line. I'm to transfer over the next week or so, while the wife takes care of our daughter and dealing with our property here. Much is going well and I'm happy.

A few nights later - I go out with work friends to celebrate and get totally sloshed, to the point where I can't get up in the morning only to find a letter on the kitchen table that wifey left, saying that she couldn't possibly follow me to NY if that's the way I was. A divorce was in order.

I announce the news to my boss and it is decided that I should stay here, at least until some of the dust settles.

Couple of weeks later, Sept 11, 2001 - We lost well over 100 employees, 8 of which I knew personally. I should have been up there.

Any questions on how I feel about it still to this day? Huh?

wow sorry for your loss and damn how close you were to being there must have felt sad and low at the same time.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 10 Sep 2020, 02:05

Rayge wrote:Did you ever read the Illuminatus! trilogy, Jim?

I did give Foucault's Pendulum a shot. Too obtuse for me to finish. Just read the Wiki summary. Apparently not a pro-conspiracy theory book.

I personally don't call what I think happened on 9/11 a "conspiracy theory." You (the normie) do. I call what happened a crime. Were there conspirators? Yeah. Whoever planned it, whoever they were, unless it was God alone, even if it was Bin Ladin, some kind of a criminal plot, some kind of a conspiracy occurred.

And even if ... Being generous to your side, since 9/11 was used as the excuse to go into Afghanistan and Iraq, how is it that all these normie characters like Bush, Cheney, Kissinger, Blair, Obama, Clinton etc., have not been tried as war criminals while some poor schlubs from Kandahar are rotting in Guantanamo? If you are anti-war, and who but for these psychopaths isn't, then you should at least give the conspiracy theories a fair hearing. Any official credence given for the conspiracy side gets Blair and friends closer to Belmarsh.
Question authority.

Flower

Postby Flower » 12 Sep 2020, 13:36

Where were you when the towers went down?

I was living in New Orleans and at home.

What did you think at the time?

The first report was that a small plane crashed into The World Trade Center. My friend, Richie, has his pilot's license and would often charter a small plane from the Lakefront Airport. I was irrationally concerned that it was Richie who crashed his plane into the tower. Once the second plane hit, I turned on the television. All morning, I checked in with friends and relatives. I was lucky and relieved that I didn't know anyone involved.

Has your thinking changed?

No.
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

Flower

Postby Flower » 12 Sep 2020, 13:42

souphound wrote:July 2001 - I am tranferred to the company's NY office, 104th floor of the second building hit. The office was second home to several hundred colleagues.

July-August 2001 - the wife and I go in several times to try to find a house somewhere in NJ.

3rd week August 2001 - we find decent house and sign on the dotted line. I'm to transfer over the next week or so, while the wife takes care of our daughter and dealing with our property here. Much is going well and I'm happy.

A few nights later - I go out with work friends to celebrate and get totally sloshed, to the point where I can't get up in the morning only to find a letter on the kitchen table that wifey left, saying that she couldn't possibly follow me to NY if that's the way I was. A divorce was in order.

I announce the news to my boss and it is decided that I should stay here, at least until some of the dust settles.

Couple of weeks later, Sept 11, 2001 - We lost well over 100 employees, 8 of which I knew personally. I should have been up there.

Any questions on how I feel about it still to this day? Huh?

I'm glad that you are still around. Being a New Yorker, it would be grounds for divorce if my husband ever tried to move me to New Jersey. :)

*Hides from Hightea.
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

Return to “Conspiracyland”