Critically thinking about the corona virus

Conspiracy theories and nonsense
Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Jimbo » 10 May 2021, 15:25

You think this is a lie?

Canadian Doctor Blows Whistle on Neurological Side Effects of Moderna Vaccine in First Nations Indigenous Patients

April 27, 2021

“My concerns about it are just what I’ve seen in my own patients. You know, this is not some kind of theory, this is not a ‘what if.’ I’m just telling what I’ve seen,” he said in the interview. ... “There’s now six people. It’s almost three months since their vaccine and I have six people with ongoing, neurological side effects from this vaccine, and they only got the first shot,” he said. ... “I have never seen any vaccine do this.” ... The most troubling adverse reaction Hoffe found of the six victims in his care was the case of a 38-year-old woman who suffered an anaphylactic reaction to the vaccine on the day of injection. She returned home after recovering from the initial symptoms, but the next day she woke in tremendous pain throughout her entire body.
“Trust the science fiction.”

jimboo

Postby jimboo » 10 May 2021, 19:43

No.
In the same way that other doctors couldn't believe what they saw in covid patients.
Do you think that is a lie?
If I jerk- the handle jerk- the handle you'll thrill me and thrill me

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 10 May 2021, 21:41

It also doesn't have to be a 'lie' per se to be irresponsible reporting. Which depends on a lot of factors, including the source of the 'information.' Which has been purposely left out in this particular case. With good reason.
Footy wrote:
The Who / Jimi Hendrix Experience Saville Theatre, London Jan '67
. Got Jimi's autograph after the show and went on to see him several times that year

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2021?

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 10 May 2021, 23:23

where's the "like" button?
oh... yeah.
High FIVE, hatz!!!
don't leave me hangin', man!
uggy poopy doody.

jimboo

Postby jimboo » 10 May 2021, 23:25

toomanyhatz wrote:It also doesn't have to be a 'lie' per se to be irresponsible reporting. Which depends on a lot of factors, including the source of the 'information.' Which has been purposely left out in this particular case. With good reason.

Whoah cowboy (gulp) are you talking about a conspiracy theory !!
Sweet jesus man, this is the section for FACTS!!!

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 11 May 2021, 01:12

jimboo wrote:No.
In the same way that other doctors couldn't believe what they saw in covid patients.
Do you think that is a lie?

Like what? The glass in lung phenomenon? Haven't heard much about that in ages it seems. But I have never seen Covid up close so maybe it is still a thing. Whatever. A dose of Ivermectin should clear it up.

But then there is this.

The Deadly COVID-19 Vaccine Coverup

Vaccine dangers hiding in plain sight

FACT: There has been a massive increase in deaths reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) this year. That’s not a ‘conspiracy theory’, that’s an indisputable fact. You can try to explain it or justify it, or even argue it doesn’t matter, but you can’t deny it.
http://www.virginiastoner.com/writing/2 ... ne-coverup

Yeah, Hatz and his side kick ZDogg MD and the entirety of MSM will have some weaselly way to deny or play down those facts but in four months a lot of people are reported to have died, and even more are reported to be maimed or otherwise injured by the experimental jab. Plus, those numbers are low since a lot more have not even bothered to report. Doesn't mean the reports are all true but it does mean each report needs to be investigated. That is what the system is for, right?

With info like I am presenting daily, hourly, what would compel anyone to defend the vaccine regime? You should at least be skeptical by now but no. What what Fauci and the government says is gold to you naive followers.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 11 May 2021, 01:43

Found it! This is the report from Harvard which found that what is reported on VAERS (vaccine adverse effects reporting system) is vastly lower than the numbers shown. The key "gotcha" is in the report conclusion where it says

Adverse events from drugs and vaccines are common, but underreported.
Although 25% of ambulatory patients experience an adverse drug event, less than 0.3% of all adverse drug events
and 1-13% of serious events are reported to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Likewise, fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported. Low reporting rates preclude or
slow the identification of “problem” drugs and vaccines that endanger public health.
https://digital.ahrq.gov/sites/default/ ... t-2011.pdf

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 11 May 2021, 10:55

57 leading scientists, doctors, and public policy experts call for IMMEDIATE HALT to Covid vaccine programs

SARS-CoV-2 mass vaccination: Urgent questions on vaccine safety that demand answers from international health agencies, regulatory authorities, governments and vaccine developers ....

In conclusion, in the context of the rushed emergency-use-authorization of SARS-CoV-2 vaccines, and the current gaps in our understanding of their safety, the following questions must be raised:

Is it known whether cross-reactive antibodies from previous coronavirus infections or vaccine206 induced antibodies may influence the risk of unintended pathogenesis following vaccination with COVID-19?
Has the specific risk of ADE, immunopathology, autoimmunity, and serious adverse reactions been clearly disclosed to vaccine recipients to meet the medical ethics standard of patient understanding for informed consent? If not, what are the reasons, and how could it be implemented?
What is the rationale for administering the vaccine to every individual when the risk of dying from COVID-19 is not equal across age groups and clinical conditions and when the phase 3 trials excluded the elderly, children and frequent specific conditions?
What are the legal rights of patients if they are harmed by a SARS-CoV-2 vaccine? Who will cover the costs of medical treatment? If claims were to be settled with public money, has the public been made aware that the vaccine manufacturers have been granted immunity, and their responsibility to compensate those harmed by the vaccine has been transferred to the tax-payers?

In the context of these concerns, we propose halting mass-vaccination and opening an urgent pluralistic, critical, and scientifically-based dialogue on SARS-CoV-2 vaccination among scientists, medical doctors, international health agencies, regulatory authorities, governments, and vaccine developers. This is the only way to bridge the current gap between scientific evidence and public health policy regarding the SARS-CoV-2 vaccines. We are convinced that humanity deserves a deeper understanding of the risks than what is currently touted as the official position. An open scientific dialogue is urgent and indispensable to avoid erosion of public confidence in science and public health and to ensure that the WHO and national health authorities protect the interests of humanity during the current pandemic. Returning public health policy to evidence-based medicine, relying on a careful evaluation of the relevant scientific research, is urgent. It is imperative to follow the science.
https://noqreport.com/2021/05/08/57-lea ... syndicated

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 11 May 2021, 12:26

It seems the BMJ (British Medical Journal) published then removed a letter because "Important editorial notice for readers: This rapid response has been removed as it was being used to spread misinformation and was attributed in a misleading way on certain websites and social media. The Editor, 12/04/2021." Protesting the removal a woman wrote a letter to the BMJ wherein she says a lot but my favorite part is where she wrote,
Mandating of unlicensed, experimental vaccines on the health care workers or members of the public is in the realms of Adolf Hitler’s dystopia – ‘Coercion and mandating medical treatments on our staff, of members of the public especially when treatments are still in the experimental phase, are firmly in the realms of a totalitarian Nazi dystopia and fall far outside of our ethical values as the guardians of health.’
https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/wha ... afraid-of/

BAM!

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 11 May 2021, 15:28

Pre-jab, are you being told the risks? Are you being properly informed? This paper says the risks are high enough that you need to know them beforehand. And you aren't being told. Why? Because it ain't about saving lives. It's about controlling you, selling that stupid useless and possibly lethal experimental jab.

Informed consent disclosure to vaccine trial subjects of risk of COVID‐19 vaccines worsening clinical disease

COVID‐19 vaccines could worsen disease upon exposure to challenge or circulating virus. COVID‐19 vaccines ... may sensitize vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated. Vaccines for SARS, MERS and RSV have never been approved. This risk is sufficiently obscured ... obviating truly informed consent by subjects in these trials. The specific and significant COVID‐19 risk of ADE should have been and should be prominently and independently disclosed to research subjects currently in vaccine trials, as well as those being recruited for the trials and future patients after vaccine approval, in order to meet the medical ethics standard of patient comprehension for informed consent.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7645850/

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 12 May 2021, 10:32

Don't deaths show the vaccine is working?

CDC: As many people have died from Covid-19 vaccines as from ALL vaccines in last 20 years COMBINED
https://www.wnd.com/2021/05/cdc-many-pe ... -combined/

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 12 May 2021, 10:37

DECLARATION OF CANADIAN PHYSICIANS FOR SCIENCE AND TRUTH

... On April 30, 2021, Ontario’s physician licensing body, the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO), issued a statement forbidding physicians from questioning or debating any or all of the official measures imposed in response to COVID-19. ... We regard this recent statement of the CPSO to be unethical, anti-science and deeply disturbing....
https://canadianphysicians.org/

jimboo

Postby jimboo » 12 May 2021, 10:47

Gee , I miss 911. I bet that was a taster for the covid control methods they are doing now. They are just too damn SMART for the likes of us.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 12 May 2021, 10:50

It's a hell of a town!

From P. Jerome:
You New Yorkers know what you are living through, but here is the perspective of a visitor that I would like to share.
This past weekend I took a two-day trip to NYC, where I had not visited since September, and before that in June. Coming from DC, where masks are almost everywhere (outdoors and indoors), I was saddened to see that it is even worse in NYC. I was the only person I saw -- save for a rare smoker, a cop or some homeless people -- not wearing a mask outdoors. New Yorkers wear them on bikes, driving alone in cars and even while jogging, and of course on the street. I was scolded multiple times and ok I yelled at some masked bikers. But young people, street vendors, E. Village hipsters, etc. all seem to wear masks with an air of sanctimoniousness that is difficult to tolerate.
I went to Film Forum, my favorite movie theater, for a few movies. I was one of three people for one film, seated ten+ rows apart. The others wore their masks throughout (they had come in together), despite no one telling them to do so or policing it. The other films were more filled (15-20 people), and the same thing. Everyone I could see wore a mask for hours in a drafty, uncrowded theater. No one scolded me for not wearing one, but people avoided me leaving the theater.
Restaurants were only slightly better, with the privilege of removing a mask after being seated in a plexiglass enclosure. There was no possibility of speaking with anyone at the next table, or anyone other than a waiter. One restaurant even tacked on a 10% "Covid tax" on the bill. (I was later told this is illegal). And the contact tracing stuff is a deterrent from going into any restaurant.
But perhaps most challenging is that there is no where in Manhattan to sit down maskless indoors, except at a restaurant. The museums have mask Nazis enforcing "order" even in the lobby areas, and they yell at you if the mask is slipping down your nose. Starbucks doesn't let you sit down at all, at least the one I entered. Given that it was pouring rain, all I could do is go into some or other retail spot and wear a mask. I was asked to leave REI for improperly pulling the mask away from my face so I could breathe.
It is mostly the same in DC, but I see many more people in DC on the street not wearing masks than I saw in NYC. I thought DC was the most conformist city in this sick country, but I was wrong. New York wins. Where are the rebellious artists? The political radicals? The don't-give-a-shit young people? Fun city?
There are obviously many mask-less people I did not see over two days, but the overall feel is grim, not only for New Yorkers but for the rest of us who think of New York as a vibrant, exciting city. That it is no longer.
https://archives.simplelists.com/nfu/msg/16614085/

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 12 May 2021, 13:37

I wonder if I can convey how fucked up, how hypocritical, how false, how stupidly typical this next bit is. It is an info release from the CDC regarding "Breakthrough Cases." Anyone know what that is? It is a neologism, a made up term - another goddamn made up term which means individuals who catch the Covid after they've had the miracle experimental vaccine.

Love this bit.
There is some evidence that vaccination may make illness less severe.
:lol:

But dig the bit at the top, an addendum which says they will only count hospitalized or dead individuals who've caught the Covid after the shot(s) as so-called "breakthrough cases." Pre-vaccine we're all walking Covid carriers! After the jab, uh, not so many. See what they're doing? Betcha don't. :( Anyway, here's the link. See if you can spot the idiocy. https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/h ... cases.html

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 12 May 2021, 13:45

FDA authorizes Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for emergency use in 12 to 15-year-olds
KIDS DO NOT GET COVID. THERE IS NO EMERGENCY. UNFUCKING REAL. Kids have a 0% risk from COVID-19 according to the CDC. https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/n ... -year-olds

Lord Rother
Location: breaking the legs of the bastard that got me framed

Postby Lord Rother » 12 May 2021, 21:10

You utter numpty.

CDC actually says:

“Children can be infected with the virus that causes COVID-19 and can get sick with COVID-19. Most children with COVID-19 have mild symptoms or they may have no symptoms at all (“asymptomatic”). Fewer children have been sick with COVID-19 compared to adults. Babies younger than 1 and children with certain underlying medical conditions may be more likely to have serious illness from COVID-19. Some children have developed a rare but serious disease that is linked to COVID-19 called multisystem inflammatory syndrome (MIS-C).”

And of course they can, and do, spread it.

Lord Rother
Location: breaking the legs of the bastard that got me framed

Postby Lord Rother » 12 May 2021, 21:14

Jimbo wrote:I wonder if I can convey how fucked up, how hypocritical, how false, how stupidly typical this next bit is. It is an info release from the CDC regarding "Breakthrough Cases." Anyone know what that is? It is a neologism, a made up term - another goddamn made up term which means individuals who catch the Covid after they've had the miracle experimental vaccine.

Love this bit.
There is some evidence that vaccination may make illness less severe.
:lol:

But dig the bit at the top, an addendum which says they will only count hospitalized or dead individuals who've caught the Covid after the shot(s) as so-called "breakthrough cases." Pre-vaccine we're all walking Covid carriers! After the jab, uh, not so many. See what they're doing? Betcha don't. :( Anyway, here's the link. See if you can spot the idiocy. https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/health-departments/breakthrough-cases.html

Yes, I’ve spotted it. Highlighted in red to help.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 13 May 2021, 00:41

Even your favorite defender of the status quo says kids should not be vaccinated. Why? He says, "The risk in kids ages 12-15 is not that high ... How many died or were hospitalized ... is much, much, much smaller." From "not that high" to "much smaller" may not be zero but, IMO, statistically pretty darn close to zero.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 13 May 2021, 00:56

Pandemic: follow the real money, the unthinkable amount of money

Financial shock and awe

by Jon Rappoport

May 12, 2021

600 TRILLION DOLLARS.
https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/