Critically thinking about the corona virus

Conspiracy theories and nonsense
Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Jimbo » 13 May 2021, 01:14

From snake oil to MRNA vaccines - plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

05/12/21
As COVID Vaccines Drive Record Profits, CEOs Get Ultra Rich Off Massive Pay Packages, Questionable Stock Sales

$24 billion in revenue for Pfizer compared with $14 billion for Moderna.
industrywide COVID vaccine revenues reaching more than $18 billion per quarter.
Phizer now anticipates revenue of $26 billion for its COVID vaccine, up from its previous estimate of $15 billion.
executives at five drug companies ... made $250 million
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defe ... ltra-rich/
“Trust the science fiction.”

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 13 May 2021, 06:30

Wow, I knew that this was the 'tenuous grip on reality' section of the board, but anyone who thinks Dr. Z is on any level the ultimate upholder of the status quo is really not fucking paying attention at all.

In case anyone's still wondering why this section was created, B-I-N-G-O.
Footy wrote:
The Who / Jimi Hendrix Experience Saville Theatre, London Jan '67
. Got Jimi's autograph after the show and went on to see him several times that year

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2021?

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 13 May 2021, 08:16

A journalist's confession. Must read.

Manipulation and downright lies fill the columns of our newspapers, with critical thinking and the journalistic skills of following the money and asking who benefits (cui bono) being all but non-existent when it comes to the vaccine roll-out. ...
https://www.ukcolumn.org/index.php/arti ... emongering

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 13 May 2021, 08:26

Did you know?

From NIH

January 26, 2021
Lasting immunity found after recovery from COVID-19

The immune systems of more than 95% of people who recovered from COVID-19 had durable memories of the virus up to eight months after infection.
The results provide hope that people receiving SARS-CoV-2 vaccines will develop similar lasting immune memories after vaccination.
https://archive.is/mKolI#selection-1301.0-1307.130

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 13 May 2021, 08:34

Haha.

Covid sceptics aren’t as stupid as we thought, say experts

The study, ‘Viral Visualizations: How Coronavirus Skeptics Use Orthodox Data Practices to Promote Unorthodox Science Online’ ,,, proves that those sceptical of a raft of government policies introduced to fight Covid are not making anything up with the science. In many cases, they are far more attuned to the meanings of the available data than those promoting the government lines.
https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/cov ... y-experts/

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 13 May 2021, 10:15

Excellent essay showing how the Covid hoax and 9/11 are parts of an unholy whole.

9/11, Covid And The Second Stage Terror Wars

I am not making a prediction. The authorities have told us what's coming. Pay attention. Don't be fooled. It's a game they have devised. Keep people guessing. On edge. Relieved. Tense. Relaxed. Shocked. Confused. That's the game. One day this, the next that. You're on, you're off. You're in, you're out. We are allowing you this freedom, but be good children or we will have to retract it. If you misbehave, you will get a time out. Time to contemplate your sins.
https://www.sott.net/article/452624-9-1 ... error-Wars

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 13 May 2021, 10:19

WOW.

MRNA INJECTIONS CAUSE MAGNETS TO STICK TO ARMS
http://thephaser.com/2021/05/mrna-injec ... tim-truth/

Lord Rother
Location: breaking the legs of the bastard that got me framed

Postby Lord Rother » 13 May 2021, 14:09

Jimbo wrote:WOW.

Indeed WOW.

You fucking believe that shit? :o :o

Christ alive - :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rorschach
Location: The north side of my town faces east, and the east faces south

Postby Rorschach » 13 May 2021, 19:48

Lord Rother wrote:
Jimbo wrote:WOW.

Indeed WOW.

You fucking believe that shit? :o :o

Christ alive - :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course he does!

Bet he doesn't believe this: The Economist reckons it's more like 10 million deaths so far.
Bugger off.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 14 May 2021, 02:05

"Truth is what has happened in the past and what is actually happening now."

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 14 May 2021, 02:48

Rorschach wrote:Economist reckons it's more like 10 million deaths so far.

Reckoning ain't the truth now is it.

And I don't expect much truth from a newspaper owned by the world's 28th largest holding company. Speculating is what they seem to do best doncha know. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Economist

Rorschach
Location: The north side of my town faces east, and the east faces south

Postby Rorschach » 14 May 2021, 07:04

Jimbo wrote:

No Jimbo. Clearly the truth is what any old crank who can put a YouTube video together says. We all know that now.

To hell with the people who actually look at the data and the science. Bloody idiots to a man.
Bugger off.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 14 May 2021, 09:30

Rorschach wrote:
Jimbo wrote:

No Jimbo. Clearly the truth is what any old crank who can put a YouTube video together says. We all know that now.

To hell with the people who actually look at the data and the science. Bloody idiots to a man.

Generalizing much?

I am scrupulously adding links to most of my posts and if you care to notice please see how many if not most of them are from mainstream science journals and news outlets. Some aren't but are nonetheless relevant and there for you to critique and judge one by one by their merits.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 14 May 2021, 09:44

Remember this? Won't see its like in today's news. Too much truth.

06 August 2019 Research into deadly viruses and biological weapons at US army lab shut down over fears they could escape: Fort Detrick researchers banned from working with anthrax, Ebola and smallpox until procedures improved

America’s main biological warfare lab has been ordered to stop all research into the deadliest viruses and pathogens over fears contaminated waste could leak out of the facility.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 42641.html

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 14 May 2021, 10:02

Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: 'I should never have gone near the needle'
May 12, 2021

Monotti Protocol Producer Robin Monotti Graziadei today forwarded a message he received from singer Eric Clapton in which Clapton reports adverse reactions he suffered after submitting to the shot, regrets having undergone the procedure, and asks, "where have all the rebels gone?"

The message reads:

I am an old timer, I have survived, with great help, addiction and alcoholism, and stand now in the greatest dilemma of my life...

I have inwardly stood against our ‘elected leaders’ since brexit, intuitively doubting their integrity and character...

With the arrival of C-19 I hoped that C Henegan, S Gupta and Jay B would lead the way, but when imperial college stepped up with their jailers key, I knew we were in deep trouble...

I am a man of faith, albeit abstract, and what I felt and saw unfold in March ‘20 began to lead me away from govt rhetoric and the devotion of the general public to the PM and his cronies...

I looked for heroes in the house, and found C Walker, Desmond Swayne, and in unfortunate retirement, Lord Sumption...

On YouTube I found Hugotalks and Talk Radio... that was all....

Then I was directed to Van M, that’s when I found my voice, and even though I was singing his words, they echoed in my heart...

I recorded “stand and deliver” in 2020, and was immediately regaled with contempt and scorn...

In February this year, before I learned about the nature of the vaccines, (and being 76 with emphysema) I was in the avant garde. I took the first jab of AZ and straight away had severe reactions which lasted ten days, I recovered eventually and was told it would be twelve weeks before the second one...

About six weeks later I was offered and took the second AZ shot, but with a little more knowledge of the dangers. Needless to say the reactions were disastrous, my hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks, I feared I would never play again, (I suffer with peripheral neuropathy and should never have gone near the needle.) But the propaganda said the vaccine was safe for everyone....

Then I met a member of this group, who counselled me to be careful and to have a look at what goes on with you guys...

I felt like a veil had been lifted, that I was no longer alone, that it was okay, in fact essential, to hold on to my intuition and follow my heart...

I continue to tread the path of passive rebellion and try to tow the line in order to be able to actively love my family, but it’s hard to bite my tongue with what I now know...

I’ve recorded and will post here another song by Van called “The Rebels” it’s not aggressive or provocative, it just asks;

“Where have all the rebels gone?

Hiding behind their computer screens

Where’s the spirit, where is the soul

Where have all the rebels gone”

I’ve been a rebel all my life, against tyranny and arrogant authority, which is what we have now, but I also crave fellowship, compassion and love, and that I find here...

I believe with these things we can prevail

EC"
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.or ... IB.twitter

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 14 May 2021, 10:48

Go ahead and read it if you can. It's long but it does do a number on RFK Jr. Funny, in all those words there is no argument against the science but plenty on his dress, his family and lots of other inessential horseshit and a wonderful sneery tone throughout.
How Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Became the Anti-vaxxer Icon of America’s Nightmares
The political scion has deployed a race-baiting “documentary” and disinformation to advance bogus theories and seed anti-vaccine sentiment.
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/05 ... -nightmare

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 14 May 2021, 13:53

Flower

Postby Flower » 14 May 2021, 18:44

Tokyo Olympics: 72 percent of Japanese polled want the games canceled or postponed over slow vaccine rollout

The majority of people polled do not want the Tokyo Olympics to happen this summer

https://www.cbssports.com/olympics/news ... e-rollout/

The Tokyo Olympics are only three months away now, but there is still a lot of uncertainty and concern surrounding the event, specifically among those living in Japan. Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic and not everyone in the country being vaccinated, many are worried the games -- which have already been postponed once -- will not be safe to hold.

On Monday, a Kyodo News poll showed that the majority of those asked in Japan are in favor of postponing or canceling the games altogether. Here are the stats from a Kyodo News poll:

"Amid lingering concern over a fourth coronavirus wave and the slow progress of vaccination, the poll found 39.2 percent believe the postponed Olympics and Paralympics should be canceled, while 32.8 percent think they should be rescheduled. Only 24.5 percent responded that the games should be held as scheduled."

According to the Wall Street Journal, only one percent of Japan's population is vaccinated against COVID-19.

As noted in the Kyodo News report, and highlighted by the Wall Street Journal information above, the concern for the Olympic events come in large part due to Japan's COVID-19 vaccine rollout which, because it is relying heavily on getting vials from other countries, is not moving as fast as desired.
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 15 May 2021, 01:06

Vaccinated, unvaccinated, the fuck difference does it make?

05/14/21
Bill Maher, 8 N.Y. Yankees Test Positive for COVID After Being Fully Vaccinated
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defe ... 2caef074e2

More of this so-called "breakthrough" bullshit. The CDC says "Shit happens," vaccines aren't perfect. Why the fuck don't we just go back to the beginning, pretend it's March 2020 and do what the fuck I have been preaching since then. If you are sick go to bed. If you are well, great, but keep yourself well with lots of sunshine, fresh air, good food, exercise and weed.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 15 May 2021, 11:40

Sweden. :roll: Am I right? Bunch of herring eating whiny yoiks.

30,000 Cases Of Side Effects Reported From AstraZeneca CoviShield Vaccines In Sweden
https://greatgameindia.com/side-effects ... d-vaccine/