Critically thinking about the corona virus

Conspiracy theories and nonsense
Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Jimbo » 19 Jul 2021, 10:14

Bill Gates' Guardian saying it to make it so.

As global Covid vaccine passports become a reality, we have to make sure they’re fair
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... guidelines
"I uh, I love those barrettes in your hair, man. I tell you what, look at her. She looks like she’s 19 years old sitting there like a little lady with her legs crossed.”

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 19 Jul 2021, 10:32

How soon is now?

Health Secretary Sajid Javid has tested positive for SARS-CoV-2, despite being vaccinated – and he is far from alone. The latest ZOE data shows that, as of July 12th, infections in the vaccinated (with at least one dose) in the U.K. now outnumber those in the unvaccinated for the first time ...

At what point will the Government accept that these vaccines have limited efficacy in preventing infection and transmission, and thus the whole rationale of being vaccinated to protect others – vaccine passports, compulsory vaccination, and so on – is suspect?
https://dailysceptic.org/2021/07/17/inf ... pp-report/
"I uh, I love those barrettes in your hair, man. I tell you what, look at her. She looks like she’s 19 years old sitting there like a little lady with her legs crossed.”

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 19 Jul 2021, 10:39

Maxwell slugs another one out of the park!

Maxwell
Jul 19, 2021 12:46 AM

Everything we have been told over these last 18 months is an orchestrated, pre-scripted screenplay that’s been crafted to sell a story.

We are currently immersed in the most massive project of societal engineering, coercion and oppression yet seen, a replacement for but far outstripping the phony “war on terror”- and this is just the beginning. If we don’t push back now our lives and our children’s lives will never be normal again.

We have been told many things to get us to this place.

In this story it is said that if you demand that others put a barrier over their face to reduce their oxygen levels, which damage their lungs, and demand they poison their bodies with an untested toxic substance, as you have obediently done, then you are deemed a virtuous Saint of the State rather than a judgmental sadist.

In this story we are being told that those who don’t wear masks are killing others even as these unmasked refuse-niks don’t seem to be dying themselves. How does this work?

Another part of the story we are being told is that the “unvaxxed” are a menace to society and could be killing others. Just as it is with these maskless vagrants, these dirty “unvaxxed” souls don’t seem to be dying themselves and seem to be some of the most healthy people on the planet. (Never been healthier! :D )

This too is a confounding element to the story, at least in a rational world.

In this story it is considered completely normal to be injected with known carcinogens and neurotoxins to somehow promote health. And those healthy people who refuse to be injected with toxic nano-particles are to blame for the unhealthy people who took the poison. And that feeling deathly sick after taking the injection indicates that the poison is making you healthy.

Maybe the entire story isn’t so sane and only works in an upside world. Maybe the story is a bit of a hoax.

Now the latest update to the story is that of the new variant that possesses never before seen traits that are guaranteed to wipe out the planet unless even more poisons are taken.

Maybe someone should tell the believers of this story that they are sleepwalking towards a dystopia and in the final chapter the virus intends to mutate into a dictatorship.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 19 Jul 2021, 10:46

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 19 Jul 2021, 15:18

Canadian surgeon canceled for supporting informed consent for COVID shot

https://rumble.com/vjxn2a-canadian-surg ... -shot.html

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 20 Jul 2021, 22:12

Canadian surgeon canceled for supporting informed consent for COVID shot

Horseshit.

He was not cancelled. He was temporarily suspended WITH PAY, while he is being investigated for publicly questioning the effectiveness of vaccines and their safety (without proof, and refusing to answer questions) as a representative of the University of Saskatchewan, who has a clearly stated policy against that, which he knew all about and refused to follow. They are well within their rights to do so.

He is, quite simply, a fucking idiot.

The anti-vaxxers' perfect hero, in other words.
Footy wrote:
The Who / Jimi Hendrix Experience Saville Theatre, London Jan '67
. Got Jimi's autograph after the show and went on to see him several times that year

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2021?

toomanyhatz

Postby toomanyhatz » 20 Jul 2021, 23:29

Aaand, another.

Fuck facts, of course. Facts are such horseshit.

https://www.rawstory.com/unvaccinated-t ... JIdpjnvPFw
Footy wrote:
. Got Jimi's autograph after the show and went on to see him several times that year

toomanyhatz

Postby toomanyhatz » 20 Jul 2021, 23:41

And more from hypocrisy central:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/19/media/fo ... index.html\

https://www.businessinsider.com/sean-ha ... ine-2021-7

(And before anyone ventures headlong into Bothsidesville, yes. I know. I have not stated no democrats have acted hypocritically. But I am saying it's irrelevant to this story.)
Footy wrote:

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 21 Jul 2021, 11:54

Sorry to reassure you but Covid deaths are way down. Vax or no vax they're pretty much fewer than ever. In fact, there are so few Covid deaths the number of reported vaccine adverse reaction deaths are higher than from God's own virus.

NEW DATA: More Deaths FOLLOWING Vaccine than COVID Deaths for the Second Straight Week

For the second consecutive week, the VAERS database recorded more deaths following getting the COVID-19 vaccine than COVID-19 fatalities.
https://www.roguereview.net/new-data-mo ... ight-week/

Meanwhile, while I seek to calm your jittery nerves by showing you there is not much harm from the virus anymore, there are baddies like the NHS who continue to scare you by withholding important information.

London hospitals' wall of silence as they refuse to say how many Covid patients are vaccinated
https://www.mylondon.news/news/south-lo ... e-21003332

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 21 Jul 2021, 12:06

Almost half of Nuneaton hospital's Covid-19 patients have not had vaccination

Yesterday (July 6) the number (of Covid patients) stood at 12 but that has now fallen to ten.

But, of the ten who are still needing care, almost half (four) have not had a single vaccination.

One of the patients is partially vaccinated and five have had both doses.
https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/in-yo ... d-20988850

Shocking, right? Damn anti-vaxers!

But if fewer than half the Covid patients didn't get the jab or the full dose doesn't that mean more than half of the Covid patients did get jab? If they're jabbed what are they doing hospitalized with Covid? That's some vaccine!

Last edited by Jimbo on 21 Jul 2021, 12:17, edited 1 time in total.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 21 Jul 2021, 12:14

Show this to a "vaccine-hesitant" friend and see if they don't run and get vaccinated. They won't. If you can understand the logic here please explain it to me.

Most COVID deaths in England now are in the vaccinated – here’s why that shouldn’t alarm you
https://theconversation.com/most-covid- ... you-163671

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 21 Jul 2021, 12:40

Almost half of UK COVID infections are in people who are at least partly vaccinated, study suggests. But the cases were much milder.

The virus seems to be "running out" of people who do not have immunity, the study lead said.

Yeah, wily old "Vicki the virus" has run out of un-vaxxed victims so she's heading back to the motherlode, the vaccinated. That makes sense.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 21 Jul 2021, 12:48

Healthy Michigan boy, 13, dies in his sleep three days after receiving his second dose of Pfizer Covid vaccine as CDC launches investigation

"The investigation as to whether there is a correlation between his death and vaccination is now at the federal level with CDC,' the Saginaw County Health Department Medical Director said in a statement to the Free Press.

The statement added that the health department 'continues to encourage families to speak with their physicians to weigh their own risks and benefits of vaccination'.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ccine.html

Speak? With your doctor?

We're done talking. It's been proven to be safe and effective and the benefits outweigh the risks, right?

Lord Rother
Location: breaking the legs of the bastard that got me framed

Postby Lord Rother » 21 Jul 2021, 21:59

Delta’s going to get you Jimbo.

And although I’m not proud to admit it, I will laugh a bit when it does.

Lord Rother

Postby Lord Rother » 21 Jul 2021, 22:32

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 21 Jul 2021, 23:33

From the Gates-owned Guardian. This is what propaganda looks like. It is a relentless and repetitive presentation of images and words to make you think something you ordinarily wouldn't. Wake the fuck up.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 21 Jul 2021, 23:36

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 22 Jul 2021, 01:07

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 22 Jul 2021, 02:07

Thousands gathered in scorching heat in Parliament Square on Monday 19th July to demand the ending of all lockdown restrictions in the UK on the day that the British government had promised to be Freedom Day.
https://off-guardian.org/2021/07/21/wat ... nt-square/

Lord Rother

Postby Lord Rother » 22 Jul 2021, 07:56

Jimbo wrote:From the Gates-owned Guardian. This is what propaganda looks like. It is a relentless and repetitive presentation of images and words to make you think something you ordinarily wouldn't. Wake the fuck up.

You are so far gone it’s funny.