Critically thinking about the corona virus

Conspiracy theories and nonsense
Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Jimbo » 12 Jun 2021, 15:49

Safe and effective my ass.

Open Letter from Dr Tess Lawrie to Chief Exec MHRA Dr Raine – URGENT Report – COVID-19 vaccines unsafe for use in humans

The MHRA now has more than enough evidence on the Yellow Card system to declare the COVID-19 vaccines unsafe for use in humans. Preparation should be made to scale up humanitarian efforts to assist those harmed by the COVID-19 vaccines and to anticipate and ameliorate medium to longer term effects. As the mechanism for harms from the vaccines appears to be similar to COVID-19 itself, this includes engaging with numerous international doctors and scientists with expertise in successfully treating COVID-19.”
https://freedomalliance.co.uk/2021/06/1 ... in-humans/
"I uh, I love those barrettes in your hair, man. I tell you what, look at her. She looks like she’s 19 years old sitting there like a little lady with her legs crossed.”

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 12 Jun 2021, 15:59

Oh, THAT data.

08/06/2021
Pfizer Vaccine Authorised, Data Sight Unseen

A freedom of information request (FOI) request was made by one of our members in February 2021 to the Australian drugs regulator, the TGA (Therapeutic Good Administration) to ask what should have been simple questions.

What they show is that the TGA never saw or requested the patient data from Pfizer and simply accepted their reporting of their study as true.
https://archive.is/ndgXQ#selection-601.0-603.124
"I uh, I love those barrettes in your hair, man. I tell you what, look at her. She looks like she’s 19 years old sitting there like a little lady with her legs crossed.”

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 12 Jun 2021, 16:03

A big surge in infections is coming https://www.bbc.com/news/health-57434493
:roll:

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 13 Jun 2021, 00:28

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 13 Jun 2021, 04:23

We are starting to come full circle. Now airlines in Spain and Russia are warning people who have been vaccinated should not travel. Indeed, COVID-19 vaccinated people can be excluded from air travel! That was the headline of a Russian online news portal. There are a number of news articles coming out a warning that vaccinated people may not be allowed to travel because of the danger of blood clots in the mile-high atmosphere. In Spain, the same thing is appearing. This has raised concerns that are the objective of this vaccine to prevent travel?

Even the American CDC has on their site a warning about blood clots when traveling more than 4 hours on airplanes.
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/inte ... um25OR-343

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 13 Jun 2021, 15:08

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 14 Jun 2021, 03:20

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 14 Jun 2021, 03:26

Should you get vaccinated?

... Based on what I now know about the miniscule vaccine benefits (approximately a .3% reduction in absolute risk), side effects (including death), current COVID rates, and the success rate of early treatment protocols, the answer I would give today to anyone asking me for advice as to whether to take any of the current vaccines would be, “Just say NO.”
https://trialsitenews.com/should-you-get-vaccinated/

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 14 Jun 2021, 14:08

Holy shit, even CNN is saying something critical about the stab. They need to be banned from YouTube and Twitter stat!
CNN) Vaccine advisers to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention say there has been a higher-than-expected number of cases of a heart ailment among young people, most often males, who've recently received their second doses of the Pfizer and Moderna Covid-19 vaccines. The CDC says the reports of the ailment are "rare" and that "most patients who received care responded well to medicine and rest and quickly felt better."

(What's with the scare quote marks around "rare"? Does CNN think the CDC is lying?)

a source familiar with the situation told CNN it's appearing more and more likely that there is a real link between the vaccine and the cases

:shock:

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/06/09/heal ... index.html

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 14 Jun 2021, 14:17

Who doesn't like ironic stories.

Creator of CDC COVID vaccine app dies two months after taking jab. Company mourns his passing ‘from Covid-19’
Joel Robert Kallman is one of thousands of cases of 'breakthrough' COVID infection – if that is indeed what he died of, and not complications of the vaccine itself – in people who have received a COVID vaccine.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/creat ... m-covid-19

O'Henry!

Did he die from the vaccine or did he die from the disease which the vaccine was supposed to protect him from? It's doubly ironic considering he was so invested in both the vaccine and the disease.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 14 Jun 2021, 14:41

Op-Ed: Quit Ignoring Natural COVID Immunity
— Antibody testing and proof of prior infection can allow more people to return to normal

Epidemiologists estimate over 160 million people worldwide have recovered from COVID-19. Those who have recovered have an astonishingly low frequency of repeat infection, disease, or death. That immunity from prior infection protects many people now where vaccines are not yet available.
https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectious ... id19/92836

Therefore we don't need your shit vaccine.

Lasting immunity found after recovery from COVID-19
https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-res ... y-covid-19

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 14 Jun 2021, 15:09

An official website of the United States government

Q: Should agencies require employees to be vaccinated or inquire regarding their vaccination status?

A: The Administration strongly encourages all Americans, including Federal employees and contractors, to be vaccinated. Employees should receive paid time off to be vaccinated and to deal with any side effects. At present, COVID-19 vaccination should generally not be a pre-condition for employees or contractors at executive departments and agencies (agencies) to work in-person in Federal buildings, on Federal lands, and in other settings as required by their job duties.

Federal employees and contractors may voluntarily share information about their vaccination status, but agencies should not require federal employees or contractors to disclose such information. Responding to agency inquiries should be voluntary, and agencies should comply with any applicable laws, including requirements under the Privacy Act and the Paperwork Reduction Act, and any applicable collective bargaining obligations. When an employee or contractor voluntarily discloses that they are unvaccinated or declines to provide vaccination information, agencies should use that information to implement CDC-recommended mitigation measures, including masking and physical distancing.

I did not know this. Federal workers needn't get the stab.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 14 Jun 2021, 15:19

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 14 Jun 2021, 15:24

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 14 Jun 2021, 15:34

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 15 Jun 2021, 13:02

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 15 Jun 2021, 13:07

Italy halts AstraZeneca vaccine for under-60s

The Italian government said on Friday it was restricting the use of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine to people over the age of 60, after a teenager who had received the shot died from a rare form of blood clotting.
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/it ... 021-06-11/

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 15 Jun 2021, 13:11

"We Have To Stop It" The Fuellmich/McCullough Interview That Broke The Sound Barrier
Dr. Peter McCullough Concedes Covid-19 Is Multi-Event Bio-Terrorism

”If you said this is all a Gates Foundation program to reduce the population, it’s fitting very well with that hypothesis, right? The first wave was to kill the old people by the respiratory infection, the second wave is to take the survivors and target the young people and sterilize them.”

“If you notice the messaging in the country, in the United States, they’re not even interested in old people now. They want the kids. They want the kids, kids, kids, kids kids! They’re such a focus on the kids. We have to stop it. And we have to see what’s behind it.”
https://celiafarber.substack.com/p/we-h ... A1qiT3Dfk8

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 15 Jun 2021, 14:41

Parents of Benjamin Goodman Speak out on His Murder by J&J Bioweapon Shot

The parents of Benjamin Goodman, the 32-year-old New York stagehand who died 24 hours after Johnson & Johnson shot, speak out and try to warn others.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bXhKfkpxHUT6/

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 15 Jun 2021, 18:40

Nice.

Skull and crossbones sign given to unvaccinated in rural India

LUCKNOW, India, June 10 (Reuters) - Police in rural India have made some citizens who have not been vaccinated against the coronavirus wear signs with a skull and crossbones, the universal symbol for danger, stoking anger in a country where shots are in short supply.
https://www.reuters.com/world/india/sku ... 021-06-10/