The third booster

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
mudshark

The third booster

Postby mudshark » 05 Sep 2021, 20:45

Could be a good title for an album.
What's all the fuzz? Us sensible people have followed science but now science seems to disagree, and I don't understand. For me it's logical: there's a protection to the virus but it wanes over a period of time, which makes sense. So when it wanes off you get some more to increase the protection, right? But if a third dose (or 2nd in case of J&J) may not be safe then why would the vaccines that have been administered in the billions be safe? I'm not going Jimbo on y'all and have already discussed with the family about getting boosters in December, when it's pretty much 8 months for all 6 of us to have had our shots, but the reporting does have me confused.
There's a big difference between kneeling down and bending over

trans-chigley express

Re: The third booster

Postby trans-chigley express » 06 Sep 2021, 00:57

Many vaccinations require boosters. I've had hepatitis and tetanus boosters within the last 2 years.

Samoan

Re: The third booster

Postby Samoan » 06 Sep 2021, 14:29

By the way, it's a booster or you could call it a third vaccination.
Certainly if I'm offered it, I'll take it up as I've asthma.
Here's recent news from the UK -

Covid: UK vaccine booster scheme likely to start in September - Sajid Javid

By Hamish Mackay
BBC News - Published 19 August

Sajid Javid said he was uncertain of the exact start date as the government was waiting for the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation's "final advice" before proceeding.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58271911
Nonsense to the aggressiveness, I've seen more aggression on the my little pony message board......I mean I was told.