GoogaMooga

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
User avatar
OUTPLAY
hounds people off the board
Posts: 19903
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21

GoogaMooga

Postby OUTPLAY » 21 May 2021, 12:02

Nothing for over a week now.

He has told me in the past that he finds 'C' and his tedious acolytes off-putting with their increasingly selfish dominance of YY. All that smelly PROG shit is not his scene. I hope he's ok
GoogaMooga wrote:I don't know who it is that is throwing plastic bags overboard from ships, but it certainly isn't me, and I've never met anyone who does that.

User avatar
Flower
Posts: 9839
Joined: 05 Mar 2009, 22:22
Location: Unlisted

Re: GoogaMooga

Postby Flower » 21 May 2021, 12:56

I heard that he went to see a friend in London this week/weekend. :o
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

User avatar
Robert
Posts: 1314
Joined: 27 Dec 2013, 13:24

Re: GoogaMooga

Postby Robert » 21 May 2021, 13:58

Flower wrote:I heard that he went to see a friend in London this week/weekend. :o


I could swear I saw him less than an hour ago, not far from The National Gallery, munching on some Wok to Walk!

User avatar
Flower
Posts: 9839
Joined: 05 Mar 2009, 22:22
Location: Unlisted

Re: GoogaMooga

Postby Flower » 21 May 2021, 14:23

Robert wrote:
Flower wrote:I heard that he went to see a friend in London this week/weekend. :o


I could swear I saw him less than an hour ago, not far from The National Gallery, munching on some Wok to Walk!


:D
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

User avatar
Walk In My Shadow
Hello Laydeez
Posts: 38398
Joined: 23 Jul 2003, 20:02
Location: The Good, the Bad, both ugly
Contact:

Re: GoogaMooga

Postby Walk In My Shadow » 21 May 2021, 17:28

OUTPLAY wrote:Nothing for over a week now.

He has told me in the past that he finds 'C' and his tedious acolytes off-putting with their increasingly selfish dominance of YY. All that smelly PROG shit is not his scene. I hope he's ok




First you chase him off and now you're WORRIED?
Beneluxfunkmeisterlurvegod


Image

User avatar
harvey k-tel
Long Player
Posts: 40855
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 23:20
Location: 1220 on your AM dial

Re: GoogaMooga

Postby harvey k-tel » 21 May 2021, 18:04

Walk In My Shadow wrote:
OUTPLAY wrote:Nothing for over a week now.

He has told me in the past that he finds 'C' and his tedious acolytes off-putting with their increasingly selfish dominance of YY. All that smelly PROG shit is not his scene. I hope he's ok




First you chase him off and now you're WORRIED?


He was trying to protect him from the prog goons. Googs has a fragile soul.
Tempora mutatur et nos mutamur in illis

User avatar
Flower
Posts: 9839
Joined: 05 Mar 2009, 22:22
Location: Unlisted

Re: GoogaMooga

Postby Flower » 23 May 2021, 14:15

I was told that GoogaMooga was last seen here ....

Image

... he was wearing a denim type shirt and a green Chore coat.
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

User avatar
Samoan
Posts: 11509
Joined: 28 May 2008, 10:22
Location: The Glad Tidings Mission Hall

Re: GoogaMooga

Postby Samoan » 23 May 2021, 14:33

:?
Nonsense to the aggressiveness, I've seen more aggression on the my little pony message board......I mean I was told.

User avatar
Flower
Posts: 9839
Joined: 05 Mar 2009, 22:22
Location: Unlisted

Re: GoogaMooga

Postby Flower » 24 May 2021, 13:46

Maybe he's working on reviving this festival....

Image

... or starting one in Denmark :)
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

User avatar
Flower
Posts: 9839
Joined: 05 Mar 2009, 22:22
Location: Unlisted

Re: GoogaMooga

Postby Flower » 29 May 2021, 19:27

Image

:)
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

User avatar
mudshark
Posts: 788
Joined: 25 Jul 2003, 03:51

Re: GoogaMooga

Postby mudshark » 29 May 2021, 22:33

But he seems to have disappeared, right?
There's a big difference between kneeling down and bending over

User avatar
Flower
Posts: 9839
Joined: 05 Mar 2009, 22:22
Location: Unlisted

Re: GoogaMooga

Postby Flower » 30 May 2021, 12:06

mudshark wrote:But he seems to have disappeared, right?


It seems that he's taking a break from posting.
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

User avatar
OUTPLAY
hounds people off the board
Posts: 19903
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21

Re: GoogaMooga

Postby OUTPLAY » 07 Jun 2021, 15:54

he BACK!
GoogaMooga wrote:I don't know who it is that is throwing plastic bags overboard from ships, but it certainly isn't me, and I've never met anyone who does that.

User avatar
Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk
Posts: 31087
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 20:18
Location: Edge of a continent

Re: GoogaMooga

Postby Matt Wilson » 11 Jun 2021, 03:35

All things must pass

except John Coan.

User avatar
Lord Rother
Posts: 8115
Joined: 11 Feb 2009, 11:54
Location: breaking the legs of the bastard that got me framed

Re: GoogaMooga

Postby Lord Rother » 11 Jun 2021, 07:06

Every turd has been passed by someone.

User avatar
Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk
Posts: 31087
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 20:18
Location: Edge of a continent

Re: GoogaMooga

Postby Matt Wilson » 11 Jun 2021, 14:26

True, but some don't flush.

User avatar
harvey k-tel
Long Player
Posts: 40855
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 23:20
Location: 1220 on your AM dial

Re: GoogaMooga

Postby harvey k-tel » 11 Jun 2021, 14:57

Lord Rother wrote:Every turd has been passed by someone.


And they've all wound up in your record collection!
Tempora mutatur et nos mutamur in illis

User avatar
Lord Rother
Posts: 8115
Joined: 11 Feb 2009, 11:54
Location: breaking the legs of the bastard that got me framed

Re: GoogaMooga

Postby Lord Rother » 11 Jun 2021, 16:40

harvey k-tel wrote:
Lord Rother wrote:Every turd has been passed by someone.


And they've all wound up in your record collection!


:lol: :lol:

User avatar
harvey k-tel
Long Player
Posts: 40855
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 23:20
Location: 1220 on your AM dial

Re: GoogaMooga

Postby harvey k-tel » 11 Jun 2021, 17:38

;)
Tempora mutatur et nos mutamur in illis