Covid Jabs....?

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Six String

Re: Covid Jabs....?

Postby Six String » 04 Nov 2021, 17:07

As expected, 24 hours after my booster I felt pretty crappy and I barely slept the night before, but also a good night sleep thanks to medicinals last night I woke up today feeling my normal self. Small price to pay imo. I felt worse the day after my flu shot.
Everything is broken
B. Dylan

mudshark

Postby mudshark » 04 Nov 2021, 17:47

Same as with my first J&J shot I didn't have any side effects after taking the booster. I wish I had because at least then you know for sure I wasn't injected with a placebo or something. But the wife felt it a bit so I'm guessing it's kosher.
There's a big difference between kneeling down and bending over

Samoan

Postby Samoan » 17 Dec 2021, 12:06

I just drove past 2 lengthy queues in both directions outside my local pharmacy vaccination centre.
Most seemed armed with clipboards, pen and paper so perhaps filling out their details as drop-in patients, not pre-booked.
Nonsense to the aggressiveness, I've seen more aggression on the my little pony message board......I mean I was told.

Lord Rother
Location: breaking the legs of the bastard that got me framed

Postby Lord Rother » 17 Dec 2021, 14:13

I am thrice jabbed but still very cautious. We had Covid in da house last Christmas (nothing serious thankfully) so I'd rather not cover that ground again this year.

My company just had a pre-Christmas gathering in the small, windowless Training Room with some nibbles and a general "well done on 2021" type of speech from the Director.

No pre-warning just "can everyone come down to the Training Room please?"

I said "Uh, no thanks".

Sure that will go down well, nobody has asked my why yet... :lol:

mudshark

Postby mudshark » 17 Dec 2021, 18:57

Should be 'bleeding obvious' (as Basil said to Sybil), right? When we organized our Xmas dinner (last Friday) I told them they could use my credit card (within reason: 9 people with a one+ could do serious damage in a Brazilian meat shop) but that I wouldn't attend. 3 of my staff members aren't vaccinated and I'm guessing their partners aren't either, there's some new shit going around. Furthermore, I dislike those all meat you can eat, fogo de chao-type restaurants, but without the virus the wife and I would have gone and stuck to the salad bar. You're absolutely right for not going.
Luckily nobody got ill from the virus. Dunno if there was any food poisoning.
There's a big difference between kneeling down and bending over

C
Robust

Postby C » Today, 13:00

I’m having my second booster this afternoon ready to restart chemotherapy in early March.

Robust stuff!

ooooof!

C wrote:Just blank the fucque-wit

Deebank
Resonator

Postby Deebank » Today, 13:39

C wrote:I’m having my second booster this afternoon ready to restart chemotherapy in early March.

Robust stuff!

ooooof!

I phoned to book my first booster yesterday (I have had three vaccine jabs to date - I am in the clinically vulnerable category).

The person said that due to a fault - or some vague reason I didn't fully get - I couldn't book a booster until the end of Feb.
I could however pitch up at a walk-in centre and do it that way.

All seems a bit shit to me. :?
I've been talking about writing a book - 25 years of TEFL - for a few years now. I've got it in me.

Paid anghofio fod dy galon yn y chwyldro

Tom Waits For No One

Postby Tom Waits For No One » Today, 13:41

C wrote:I’m having my second booster this afternoon ready to restart chemotherapy in early March.

Robust stuff!

ooooof!

Sending you positive vibes C.
Give a shit or be a shit.

Minnie Cheddars
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie Cheddars » Today, 13:43

Tom Waits For No One wrote:

Robust stuff!

ooooof!

Sending you positive vibes C.

Yes, seconded x
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Flower wrote:I just did a google search.