Corona kind of Life.

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
mudshark

Re: Corona kind of Life.

Postby mudshark » 15 Nov 2021, 20:15

The wife and I had our Moderna boosters (on top of J&J) last Friday. Didn't have any side effects except for a sore arm. Reading about how much protection this is supposed to give worked very reassuring but I still will give the company's Xmas dinner a miss.
There's a big difference between kneeling down and bending over

Samoan

Postby Samoan » Yesterday, 19:08

Shite.
Face coverings will be mandatory again in shops and on public transport in England from next week due to the Omicron variant.
Nonsense to the aggressiveness, I've seen more aggression on the my little pony message board......I mean I was told.

mudshark

Postby mudshark » Yesterday, 20:41

Omicron is an anagram for moronic.
Could it be a hoax? I'm sure the conspiracy theories have popped up already.
There's a big difference between kneeling down and bending over

John aka Josh

Postby John aka Josh » Yesterday, 22:42

Samoan wrote:Shite.
Face coverings will be mandatory again in shops and on public transport in England from next week due to the Omicron variant.

Thank God.

Face coverings should have been mandatory all year. It was stupid to allow it to be personal choice.

I type this on the eighth day of my having contracted covid, having got it from my daughter, who can only have got it from one of the self entitled anti masking pillocks who frequent the library where she works. She has now completed her self isolation period, though is still struggling with the tiredness resulting from the coronavirus she had. My wife is on the fifth day since her positive test and is quite poorly.

Samoan

Postby Samoan » Today, 12:10

John aka Josh wrote:
Samoan wrote:Shite.

Thank God.

Face coverings should have been mandatory all year. It was stupid to allow it to be personal choice.

I type this on the eighth day of my having contracted covid, having got it from my daughter, who can only have got it from one of the self entitled anti masking pillocks who frequent the library where she works. She has now completed her self isolation period, though is still struggling with the tiredness resulting from the coronavirus she had. My wife is on the fifth day since her positive test and is quite poorly.

I'm very sorry to hear about you and your family and send all three of you good wishes.

I got sick in late October, about 2 and a half days after an emergency dental appointment. I'd chipped a lower incisor which she replaced with a no drilling required composite filling so necessarily, my face was in extremely close proximity to hers.
She only wore one of those loose-fitting, pale blue surgical masks. No visor.

But I was lucky to get the appointment with only a 2 day wait as since then, the practice is no longer accepting new NHS patients, only private. People in England are currently struggling to find any kind of dentist since the 2020 lockdown and the banning of dental work.
She also took an impression for an upper tooth guard as I grind my teeth at night (it had to be fitted later) but it's so snug, I hardly know it's there of a morning.

My neighbours N and J, a couple living one floor up from me and one flat along had noticed my car hadn't moved and that leaves were building up on the windscreen and roof so Nikki called by to see what was up and they've been doing regular fresh bread and milk shops for me for not a penny piece.
Nonsense to the aggressiveness, I've seen more aggression on the my little pony message board......I mean I was told.