Former President Donald J. Trump

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
mudshark

Re: Former President Donald J. Trump

Postby mudshark » 14 May 2021, 23:05

He's been on a rough ride ever since the first bankruptcy! When was that? From memory: Taj Mahal, 1989 (Dr. Matt Wilson will correct me if I'm wrong).
What it shows is that you have to go as low as Madoff before the system says 'enough'. Seriously: I don't think the US as an institution will allow a former president to be completely disgraced, let alone put behind bars where he undoubtedly belongs to spend his time, since the early '90s.
There's a big difference between kneeling down and bending over

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 14 May 2021, 23:11

Honestly, mudshark, not to cause offense (as if you'd ever worry about that), but who the hell are you again?
You mentioned me three times in the last month or so. Have we ever spoken before? I've seen your name around these parts for quite some time, but for the life of me can't recall ever giving you the time of day.

Or maybe that's what's upset you so...
"that 1985 NME list was a huge influence on my listening habits - and I actually feel kind of grateful to them for publishing it. It's no exaggeration to say that (indirectly) it brought me enormous pleasure over many years."
-John Coan

mudshark

Postby mudshark » 14 May 2021, 23:50

Hi Matt,
I don't seek your attention. Reading through some of the threads my feeling is that you're a bit condescending and that annoyed me for a bit. Your petty correction on 'Cochrane' was unnecessary because we all know it's just a typo. But perhaps such things are important to you and I should rerspect that.. Would explain Marion riding in on his high white horse. But, like a non-dengue-fever- musquito-bite, it only bothered me for a bit.

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 15 May 2021, 00:56

So the guy with the Zappa username and avatar is "annoyed for a bit" about condescendence. Just wanted to get that straight. And because I typed the name "Cochran" you went into a rant claiming narcissism, "snob," and my fave, "the definition of a wanker." Did I get that right? Oh, and then went off and commented on another thread where you dropped my name, only later to claim you "don't seek my attention." Christ...

Well, reading through some of the before-mentioned threads my feeling is that a guy who doesn't bother to get to know someone for the eighteen years that we've been frequenting this forum, only to act in the manner above described is the definition of a passive-aggressive little cunt. I'm not gonna worry about it though, it only bothered me for a bit.
"that 1985 NME list was a huge influence on my listening habits - and I actually feel kind of grateful to them for publishing it. It's no exaggeration to say that (indirectly) it brought me enormous pleasure over many years."
-John Coan

mudshark

Postby mudshark » 16 May 2021, 19:18

You're probably right, Matt. My apologies

yomptepi
BCB thumbscrew of Justice

Postby yomptepi » 16 May 2021, 19:58

get a room.
You don't like me...do you?

Lord Rother
Location: breaking the legs of the bastard that got me framed

Postby Lord Rother » 02 Jun 2021, 23:20

He’s shut down his blog. Didn’t like the fact people were taking the piss out of it.

Maybe he’s ready to launch his game changing social media platform. :lol: :lol:

kath
Groovy Queen of the Cosmos

Postby kath » 03 Jun 2021, 01:48

Lord Rother wrote:He’s shut down his blog. Didn’t like the fact people were taking the piss out of it.

Maybe he’s ready to launch his game changing social media platform. :lol: :lol:

yeah, and now he's telling close allies that he's gonna be, get this... "reinstated"... as president in august.

we'll probably get more violence, but this Qanon-level crazy is gonna implode. and i'm guessin this august stuff is becuz he knows he's gonna be indicted by then. just my own lil bet.

Rorschach
Location: The north side of my town faces east, and the east faces south

Postby Rorschach » 03 Jun 2021, 07:07

One thing that I find really frustrating is that if Western democracy is going to fall it'll happen with wankers like Trump and Johnson gurning at the helm.
Bugger off.