Weird dreams

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
yomptepi
BCB thumbscrew of Justice

Re: Weird dreams

Postby yomptepi » 28 Sep 2021, 10:46

Last night I dreamed I was living with Amy Winehouse and Leonard Nimoy in a three bedroomed house in Bideford. I remember Amy was nice, but liked carving knives, and Spock was very good at pointing out things were broken , but very bad at fixing them.
You don't like me...do you?

Minnie Cheddars
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie Cheddars » 28 Sep 2021, 16:07

yomptepi wrote:Last night I dreamed I was living with Amy Winehouse and Leonard Nimoy in a three bedroomed house in Bideford. I remember Amy was nice, but liked carving knives, and Spock was very good at pointing out things were broken , but very bad at fixing them.

This would make a very good sitcom.
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Flower wrote:I just did a google search.

Flower

Postby Flower » 11 Oct 2021, 13:30

Weird dream .. I was with a friend who told me that he has changed his residency and needed me to look in on his teen sister from time to time. I knew the family and went over to their house. His sister told me that she was fighting with their Dad all the time and when he Dad told her "That something has to change." She told him to "enjoy your new home." .. This got me laughing my head off and then her Dad came into the room and didn't appreciate the "joke" .. fade to black.
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

Minnie Cheddars
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie Cheddars » 13 Oct 2021, 12:12

Last night I had a dream I was back working in a U.K. hospital. I was looking after a bloke who was really ill - an elderly bloke called ‘Fred Raspberry’ who happened to be the richest man in the U.K. His medical records said that we couldn’t tell anyone we were looking after him or workers would go on strike because they loathed him and there would be chaos. His wife was a very thin elderly woman- I sat talking to her and she was trying to feed him macaroni cheese. Every time she put a mouthful on a spoon and started feeding him I would lean into the plate with a tablespoon and grab a mouthful for myself, thinking she wouldn’t notice. We got to the end of the plate and I said oh! Look the plate is empty, he has done really well and Mr. Raspberry opened one eye and said ‘no thanks to you, fatty!’

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

souphound
World Class Ignoramus

Postby souphound » 13 Oct 2021, 14:11

:lol:
Footy wrote:Last week, I discovered that the cordless drill I bought about 5 years ago is, in fact, a cordless screwdiver.

Positive Passion

Postby Positive Passion » 13 Oct 2021, 18:39

I had a dream the other night when DI Jack Mooney from Death in Paradise was my boss.

Minnie Cheddars
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie Cheddars » Yesterday, 15:55

I had a dream that I left Baron for Larry David!

Dr Markus wrote:

Six String

Postby Six String » Yesterday, 18:49

Minnie Cheddars wrote:I had a dream that I left Baron for Larry David!

Pretty, pretty weird. :D
The future is not what it used to be?
Mickey Newbury

der Freiherr
Diamond Geezer

Postby der Freiherr » Yesterday, 21:57

Six String wrote:
Minnie Cheddars wrote:I had a dream that I left Baron for Larry David!

Pretty, pretty weird. :D

All the same, you can’t blame her!
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.