Weird dreams

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Flower

Re: Weird dreams

Postby Flower » 25 Jan 2020, 12:24

I had a dream last night that a neighbor across the street has alzheimer's and then it morphed into other people's issues. I don't know these people and the dream was strange, ending in this woman's apartment. The woman had a very narrow stone shower in her living room and a full bathroom with both a tub and a "normal" shower in the next room. :?
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

Flower

Postby Flower » 27 Jan 2020, 16:37

I had a dream last night that I ran into a man who had six dogs and was founding a dog rescue. In my dream, I gave this guy a large grant and helped him to build the shelter. My cats came along everyday and played with the puppies.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 11 Feb 2020, 12:15

A pleasant erotic dream was suddenly derailed by being in a car with Danny DeVito as he drove me at speed round the Lake District, taking on hairpin bends at 70mph with me screaming for him to stop and calling him a short cunt.
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Flower wrote:I just did a google search.

Six String

Postby Six String » 11 Feb 2020, 18:40

Over the last month or so I've had multiple (at least four or five) dreams about working in a hospital again. I've been retired for two years now so very strange. I can't recall any such dreams when I was actually working!
Everything is broken
B. Dylan

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 11 Feb 2020, 18:44

Six String wrote:Over the last month or so I've had multiple (at least four or five) dreams about working in a hospital again. I've been retired for two years now so very strange. I can't recall any such dreams when I was actually working!

Exactly the same thing happens to me. At least two or three times a week. I expect it’s just been such an enormous part of our lives.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Six String

Postby Six String » 11 Feb 2020, 20:31

Minnie the Minx wrote:
Six String wrote:Over the last month or so I've had multiple (at least four or five) dreams about working in a hospital again. I've been retired for two years now so very strange. I can't recall any such dreams when I was actually working!

Exactly the same thing happens to me. At least two or three times a week. I expect it’s just been such an enormous part of our lives.

In one of them a co-worker of mine was wearing all purple and she had a multifaceted amethyst glued to her upper chest. :shock:
Everything is broken
B. Dylan

harvey k-tel
Long Player

Postby harvey k-tel » 13 Feb 2020, 13:55

Last night I dreamt that I was at a Led Zeppelin concert and saw Carlsson and Neil Jung mooching about. Carlsson had a small cardboard box that had a fragment of stone in it that had something to do with Led Zeppelin (I never did figure out what) that he had recently purchased at auction and was showing it to me and Neil. After the two of them walked off I noticed that Carlsson had left the box with the piece of stone in it just lying on the ground, so I picked it up and went in search of him but I ran into a whole group of friends from high school and there was much hugging and catching up and my old friend Christine was asking us all if we wanted a 'yarmulke', which, for some reason, was code for a beer. It's a bit of a blur after that but I think I did see Carlsson and got his piece of stone back to him.
Tempora mutatur et nos mutamur in illis

Six String

Postby Six String » 14 Feb 2020, 19:22

Another hospital dream. I dreamed I performed a renal scan on an old neighbor and she sat up on the imaging table during the scan and I had to coax her to lie back down. Also in the dream I was drivng a large black car from the early 60s with large fins sort of like a batmobile.
Everything is broken
B. Dylan

pcqgod

Postby pcqgod » 15 Feb 2020, 05:08

The other night I was dreaming that I was in some kind of escape room-like situation, except it was not limited to a room. Instead, it was out in some isolated area. In the first part, me and a group of people were in a little cabin where we kept hearing a spooky mysterious train approaching, which was apparently part of the mystery. Then people kept coming up to me and giving me cryptic clues which I couldn't figure out. I finally figured out how to get to a little trolley-like car that was supposed to take me to an important destination.
Where would rock 'n' roll be without feedback?

Flower

Postby Flower » 20 Feb 2020, 12:34

I had a dream last night that I walked into a friend's sporting goods store and noticed that my ex-husband was endorsing indoor basketball equipment. That he had grown a Fu Mancho moustache and this image was on many products. I was in shock. My friend told me that it was a popular endorsement.

My ex played on a men's Sunday morning hockey league but at five foot eight, he didn't play basketball. Just a weird dream.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 20 Feb 2020, 12:37

I had the old stranger's face in the window dream. He was banging on the glass asking me something I couldn't understand and before he could slit my throat I woke up.
Question authority.

Flower

Postby Flower » 12 Mar 2020, 10:44

I had a nightmare that Trump was President and we were in the middle of a global pandemic, that even Tom Hanks was infected. I woke up screaming. :?

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 15 Apr 2020, 18:32

Some time this morning I had a dream that I was out at some kind of party with django and Mrs django, jumper k and Mrs jumper k, prof and Mrs prof, and a few other people who I can’t remember. Everyone was sat in a huddle to watch a ‘pretend’ guillotine and when I watched, a small King Charles spaniel was beheaded. Everyone was laughing joyously and I was crying - Kid P was there and he told me that it had been Yomp’s decision to behead the puppy because it had fleas.

All seems a bit unlikely really.

yomp?

Dr Markus wrote:

The Prof
Trading coffee in Abyssinia

Postby The Prof » 15 Apr 2020, 23:07

You don't have to ask, you know Yomp did it.

A King Charles Spaniel with fleas? It was called Keir, wasn't it?

Flower

Postby Flower » 21 Apr 2020, 11:52

Very weird dream .. There is a woman who the day that she moved in, she unloaded her U-haul in our garden and told us that she's going to kill our cats, plus the guy that she lives with took a weed whacker to our back garden because he didn't like our flowers and refuses to replace them, plus other things .. this isn't part of the dream but the nightmare of reality. The dream was that this woman was suddenly our best friend and being very helpful and friendly towards us, testifying in court against the guy that she lives with .. spooky in the very least.

Livet
'progressively malty'

Postby Livet » 22 Apr 2020, 20:23

I dreamt I had a skateboard. It was motorized and there was a little remote control that you could use to steer it. My husband (who died 20 years ago) was there, and he was quite concerned about me trying the skateboard, since I had never been on one before. But it turned out I did really well! So well I woke up excited, wanting a skateboard. I must be getting bored with my neighborhood walks.
The crazy music drives you insane

Flower

Postby Flower » 23 Apr 2020, 15:39

The other day, my husband picked up bottles of Welch's grape juice on sale for less than half price. He went a bit overboard with six bottles as I prefer other juices but such is life.

That night I had a dream that he really picked up Welch's Prune Juice. The dream was so real that I almost ran downstairs to check. I waited until morning and it was grape juice but the dream was so real. :lol:

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 23 Apr 2020, 17:23

I dreamt that Blue Peter producer Biddy Baxter was arrested for public rimming!

Dr Markus wrote:

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 23 Apr 2020, 17:23

Livet wrote:I dreamt I had a skateboard. It was motorized and there was a little remote control that you could use to steer it. My husband (who died 20 years ago) was there, and he was quite concerned about me trying the skateboard, since I had never been on one before. But it turned out I did really well! So well I woke up excited, wanting a skateboard. I must be getting bored with my neighborhood walks.

Woah!

Our friend designs skateboards. yours should have a soisage on it!

Dr Markus wrote:

Livet
'progressively malty'

Postby Livet » 24 Apr 2020, 00:34

Minnie the Minx wrote:
Livet wrote:I dreamt I had a skateboard. It was motorized and there was a little remote control that you could use to steer it. My husband (who died 20 years ago) was there, and he was quite concerned about me trying the skateboard, since I had never been on one before. But it turned out I did really well! So well I woke up excited, wanting a skateboard. I must be getting bored with my neighborhood walks.

Woah!

Our friend designs skateboards. yours should have a soisage on it!

Make it so!
The crazy music drives you insane

Return to “Nextdoorland”