in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
yomptepi
BCB thumbscrew of Justice

Re: Bye bye BoJo the clown

Postby yomptepi » 27 Jun 2022, 12:24

Deebank wrote:
yomptepi wrote:
Deebank wrote:
He looks fucked (I mean physically) perhaps coronory heart disease will take him down before Starmer does :lol:

I cannot see any situation in which that happens.

Six months max.
Tiverton and Honiton has been safe tory since Tories were invented (by Satan) - they were wiped out. Nowhere is safe for them.
The only reason he's still there is because none of the fuckers has any balls.

That all said, Labour are praying he stays :lol:

fucking clown.

Sorry. I wasn't arguing Boris would still be PM. I cannot see any situation where The unhygenic millionaire Sir Keir Starmer " takes him down " and suddenly becomes PM. Boris still has a 78 seat majority after all. So at least 3 more years of this nonsense. I do wonder if Starmer will last that long.
You don't like me...do you?

slightbreeze
Can I Get To Widnes?

Postby slightbreeze » 27 Jun 2022, 14:19

yomptepi wrote:

Sorry. I wasn't arguing Boris would still be PM. I cannot see any situation where The unhygenic millionaire Sir Keir Starmer " takes him down " and suddenly becomes PM. Boris still has a 78 seat majority after all. So at least 3 more years of this nonsense. I do wonder if Starmer will last that long.

Give the job to Angela

robertff

Postby robertff » 27 Jun 2022, 15:48

slightbreeze wrote:
yomptepi wrote:

Give the job to Angela

:D Think that’s what Boris might be hoping for.

yomptepi

Postby yomptepi » 27 Jun 2022, 16:26

slightbreeze wrote:
yomptepi wrote:

Give the job to Angela

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Deebank
Resonator

Postby Deebank » 27 Jun 2022, 19:15

slightbreeze wrote:
yomptepi wrote:

Give the job to Angela

It's seems to be Andy Burnham who's making the running despite the fact that it is getting embarrassing for them that a woman has never led the party.
I've been talking about writing a book - 25 years of TEFL - for a few years now. I've got it in me.

Paid anghofio fod dy galon yn y chwyldro

yomptepi

Postby yomptepi » 27 Jun 2022, 20:47

Deebank wrote:
slightbreeze wrote:
yomptepi wrote:

Give the job to Angela

It's seems to be Andy Burnham who's making the running despite the fact that it is getting embarrassing for them that a woman has never led the party.

Utterly desperate times. Imagine making a choice between those two brain dead half wits.

Positive passion
Poptastic

Postby Positive passion » 28 Jun 2022, 08:37

Deebank wrote:
despite the fact that it is getting embarrassing for them that a woman has never led the party.

Both Margaret Beckett and Harriet Harman have been leaders of the Labour Party. That it was on an interim basis does not mean that they were not the leader.
I kept thinking "swim as far as you can, swim as far as you can".

Deebank
Resonator

Postby Deebank » 28 Jun 2022, 12:09

Positive passion wrote:
Deebank wrote:
despite the fact that it is getting embarrassing for them that a woman has never led the party.

Both Margaret Beckett and Harriet Harman have been leaders of the Labour Party. That it was on an interim basis does not mean that they were not the leader.

Fair point but neither was ever in any danger of getting anywhere near the levers of power. You could also argue that Angela Rayner was leader while Starmer was out with Covid I suppose.
I've been talking about writing a book - 25 years of TEFL - for a few years now. I've got it in me.

Deebank
Resonator

Postby Deebank » 28 Jun 2022, 12:10

yomptepi wrote:
Deebank wrote:
slightbreeze wrote:
Give the job to Angela

Utterly desperate times. Imagine making a choice between those two brain dead half wits.

Have you ever endorsed any politician except Dear St Maggie and WIlliam Hague (guffaw!)

yomptepi

Postby yomptepi » 28 Jun 2022, 12:23

Deebank wrote:

Have you ever endorsed any politician except Dear St Maggie and WIlliam Hague (guffaw!)

When you look back on the leaders and prospective leaders of both parties over the last 30 years, it is a very depressing journey through the corrupt and the hapless. Charisma and inspiration seem to have passed this generation by, and we have been left with the grasping, the greedy and self interested. As I have said before, there is not a single person in the house of commons who desrves a seat. Not a single one.

Deebank
Resonator

Postby Deebank » 28 Jun 2022, 13:00

yomptepi wrote:
Deebank wrote:

When you look back on the leaders and prospective leaders of both parties over the last 30 years, it is a very depressing journey through the corrupt and the hapless. Charisma and inspiration seem to have passed this generation by, and we have been left with the grasping, the greedy and self interested. As I have said before, there is not a single person in the house of commons who desrves a seat. Not a single one.

Well, there's grasping, greedy and self-interested and there's Boris Johnson, a man who raises the whole stinking corrupt shit show to a way more exulted level than literally ever before.

We have demonstrably sunk to a level of cronyism, corruption and dishonesty unprecedented in British history meanwhile the Tories seek to change the rules to allow themselves to get away with it.

The first move to get any sort of improvement is to kick him and then them out.

Anything that follows has to be an improvement - how could it be otherwise?

Positive passion
Poptastic

Postby Positive passion » 28 Jun 2022, 13:09

Deebank wrote:
Positive passion wrote:
Deebank wrote:

Fair point but neither was ever in any danger of getting anywhere near the levers of power. You could also argue that Angela Rayner was leader while Starmer was out with Covid I suppose.

No that's different - she was fulfilling her role as deputy.

yomptepi

Postby yomptepi » 28 Jun 2022, 19:57

Deebank wrote:
Well, there's grasping, greedy and self-interested and there's Boris Johnson, a man who raises the whole stinking corrupt shit show to a way more exulted level than literally ever before.

We have demonstrably sunk to a level of cronyism, corruption and dishonesty unprecedented in British history meanwhile the Tories seek to change the rules to allow themselves to get away with it.

I think he has some way to go before he eclipses Blair, and who arrived in Downing street £750,000 in debt, and left with £50 million in his back pocket. And Mandleson, and the rest of those fucking criminals. Boris is scratching around in the dirt in comparison.

Deebank
Resonator

Postby Deebank » 29 Jun 2022, 09:31

yomptepi wrote:
Deebank wrote:

I think he has some way to go before he eclipses Blair, and who arrived in Downing street £750,000 in debt, and left with £50 million in his back pocket. And Mandleson, and the rest of those fucking criminals. Boris is scratching around in the dirt in comparison.

:lol: Have you had a recent bump on the noggin?
You are deluded - or blinded by your hatred of Blair.

Positive passion
Poptastic

Postby Positive passion » 29 Jun 2022, 09:37

Deebank wrote:
yomptepi wrote:
Deebank wrote:

He’s borrowed some of Googa’s crack.

Deebank
Resonator

Postby Deebank » 29 Jun 2022, 09:48

Positive passion wrote:
Deebank wrote:
yomptepi wrote:

I mean at least Blair paid us the courtesy of being discrete presumably.

While poverty-line school kids' parents and their supporters were lobbying for free school meals to continue over Christmas, Johnson was designing and procuring funds for a £150,000 tree house - with bullet proof glass no less - for his then six month old son WIlf (WIlf! I mean, what sort of a cunt calls their son WIlf in this day and age?)

Truly a 'Let them eat cake' de nos jours.

Rayge

Postby Rayge » 29 Jun 2022, 09:50

Deebank wrote:(WIlf! I mean, what sort of a cunt calls their son WIlf in this day and age?)

Crystal Palace fans?
In timeless moments we live forever

You can't play a tune on an absolute

Negative Capability...when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, Mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact & reason”

Deebank
Resonator

Postby Deebank » 29 Jun 2022, 09:51

Rayge wrote:
Deebank wrote:(WIlf! I mean, what sort of a cunt calls their son WIlf in this day and age?)

Crystal Palace fans?

Well, obviously it's OK if your a working class football fan...

... in the 1940s.

And of course WIlf Lunn is a personal hero but he probably falls into the aforementioned timeline.
Wilf Lunn, yesterday.

Rayge

Postby Rayge » 29 Jun 2022, 09:56

Deebank wrote:
Rayge wrote:

Crystal Palace fans?

Well, obviously it's OK if your a working class football fan...

... in the 1940s.

I wasn't thinking about Wilf Mannion (who played for Middlesbrough and England in the 40s and 50s so much as Wilf Zaha, current Palace star.
And real football is essentially a middle class pursuit today.
In timeless moments we live forever

You can't play a tune on an absolute

Negative Capability...when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, Mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact & reason”

yomptepi

Postby yomptepi » 29 Jun 2022, 11:20

Deebank wrote:
Positive passion wrote:
Deebank wrote:

I mean at least Blair paid us the courtesy of being discrete presumably.

While poverty-line school kids' parents and their supporters were lobbying for free school meals to continue over Christmas, Johnson was designing and procuring funds for a £150,000 tree house - with bullet proof glass no less - for his then six month old son WIlf (WIlf! I mean, what sort of a cunt calls their son WIlf in this day and age?)

Truly a 'Let them eat cake' de nos jours.

Whilst Blair conspired in a criminal war so that he could have a big house and a knighthood. At the cost of 100 billion pounds and 1 million lives. I don't really see they are in the same ball park really . Are you on ketomine?

Return to “Nextdoorland”