skope's new site

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Re: skope's new site

Postby Matt Wilson » 25 May 2022, 20:33

:lol:
Johnny Coan, describing the members of Preludin with no irony whatsofuckingever:
"Dopey lethargic cunts sitting around the table waiting to be fed."

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 26 May 2022, 16:00

Skope's site is fascinating, but not in the way they would like it to be. It appears to be mostly him, Coan, and, I dunno... Little Jimmy Osmond from Preludin? I can't tell. Anyway, the biggest thread BY FAR is of course the one where they endlessly stroke themselves while gossiping about BCB and Coan's demented obsession with googa - wondering who he really is and whatnot.

Reading that stuff is akin to being at the zoo and watching animals through a glass enclosure throw shit at themselves. I tried to register and engage them, but proboards actually wanted my credit card number.

You can't make this kind of thing up!
Johnny Coan, describing the members of Preludin with no irony whatsofuckingever:

OUTPLAY
hounds people off the board

Postby OUTPLAY » 26 May 2022, 16:49

Matt Wilson wrote: I tried to register and engage them, but proboards actually wanted my credit card number.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Matt 'interesting' Wilson wrote:So I went from looking at the "I'm a Man" riff, to showing how the rave up was popular for awhile.

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 26 May 2022, 16:50

Hey John, would it be safe to say you've probably spent hundreds of hours thinking about GoogaMooga over the years?

OUTPLAY

Postby OUTPLAY » 26 May 2022, 16:58

No, nowhere near. But I've definitely wasted way too many hours writing in response to him here.

I hadn't really thought much about him at all recently until this latest idea of theirs - that GoogaMooga is a fake, a troll. Not a real person but the product of a mischievous mind. Bit like Kenji - remember him? So of course I'm intrigued. But I doubt very much it's true. And like I said there - how can you prove or disprove something like that?
Matt 'interesting' Wilson wrote:So I went from looking at the "I'm a Man" riff, to showing how the rave up was popular for awhile.

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 26 May 2022, 17:06

Writing about him here, on your own site, and now Adam's you mean.

What is it about him that gets under your skin? His musical taste is what it is, there's nothing to be done about that. He admits to some kind of autism or whatever he claimed - so a certain... I dunno, off-the-beaten-path element to his opinions seems to be in order with that. But your now years-long obsession (I don't think that's too strong a word in light of the time you've spent writing about him) with him borders on the deranged.

GoogaMooga
custodian of oldies

Postby GoogaMooga » 26 May 2022, 17:38

I am for real, and I am damn proud of my taste. My collection is virtually free of post punk and indie guitar shit, the life blood of BCB. Coan is a musical non-entity, his opinion is completely irrelevant. Annoying, to be sure, but that's what the "ignore" function is for. Amazing that he has the gall to say he has wasted his time replying to me, when it was all out of his own volition. But I am really, really happy to read that rare admission from him, since he otherwise would have gotten away with it scot-free. Bullying comes at a cost, even if it is just precious time.
"When the desert comes, people will be sad; just as Cannery Row was sad when all the pilchards were caught and canned and eaten." - John Steinbeck

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 26 May 2022, 17:41

You're not real though Googa, you're actually former BCBer Kenji, according to the dufus over there.

Do try to keep up, lad.

GoogaMooga
custodian of oldies

Postby GoogaMooga » 26 May 2022, 17:42

Matt Wilson wrote:You're not real though Googa, you're actually former BCBer Kenji, according to the dufus over there.

Do try to keep up, lad.

Father knows best. :lol:
"When the desert comes, people will be sad; just as Cannery Row was sad when all the pilchards were caught and canned and eaten." - John Steinbeck

OUTPLAY

Postby OUTPLAY » 26 May 2022, 17:48

GoogaMooga wrote:I am for real

There you go!

Adam? Jimmy?

jimboo

Postby jimboo » 26 May 2022, 19:23

GoogaMooga wrote:
Matt Wilson wrote:You're not real though Googa, you're actually former BCBer Kenji, according to the dufus over there.

Do try to keep up, lad.

Father knows best. :lol:

Avengers database and your blog give the game away googs. I can see the whole idea of your current and current persona. Classic rock caught you early , before you had perfected your character.
If I jerk- the handle jerk- the handle you'll thrill me and thrill me

jimboo

Postby jimboo » 26 May 2022, 19:26

Matt Wilson wrote:Writing about him here, on your own site, and now Adam's you mean.

What is it about him that gets under your skin? His musical taste is what it is, there's nothing to be done about that. He admits to some kind of autism or whatever he claimed - so a certain... I dunno, off-the-beaten-path element to his opinions seems to be in order with that. But your now years-long obsession (I don't think that's too strong a word in light of the time you've spent writing about him) with him borders on the deranged.

I dunno Matt, you are all over Johnny and have an encyclopedic ( some would say obsessive) ability to remember his posts. I am pretty sure that whenever he has posted your response time is probably within five minutes of you waking up.

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 26 May 2022, 19:27

Ah, so jimboo is Little Jimmy Osmond!

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 26 May 2022, 19:29

So you're finally willing to interact with me on BCB instead of talking shit on other forums, eh, Jimmy?

Bravo!

I think a lifetime of reading about the superheroes in your comics has given you the courage for this day.

jimboo

Postby jimboo » 26 May 2022, 19:33

Matt Wilson wrote:So you're finally willing to interact with me on BCB instead of talking shit on other forums, eh, Jimmy?

Bravo!

I think a lifetime of reading about the superheroes in your comics has given you the courage for this day.

Oh Matt, you haven't got the hang of this have you ? It's OTHER people that are supposed to put you on a pedestal, tsk.

OUTPLAY

Postby OUTPLAY » 26 May 2022, 19:36

jimboo wrote:
Matt Wilson wrote:Writing about him here, on your own site, and now Adam's you mean.

I dunno Matt, you are all over Johnny and have an encyclopedic ( some would say obsessive) ability to remember his posts. I am pretty sure that whenever he has posted your response time is probably within five minutes of you waking up.

except PROG converts NEVER wake up :)

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 26 May 2022, 19:37

The hang of conversing with yet another guy completely obsessed with Googamooga you mean?

Tell us all how you've stalked Googa on other forums, examined his IP address or whatever, and come to the brilliant deduction that he's Kenji. Don't just save this for your three amigos wankfest with Coan and Skope on another forum, expose your hard work to the light!

Inquiring minds want to know!!

jimboo

Postby jimboo » 26 May 2022, 19:42

Matt Wilson wrote:The hang of conversing with yet another guy completely obsessed with Googamooga you mean?

Tell us all how you've stalked Googa on other forums, examined his IP address or whatever, and come to the brilliant deduction that he's Kenji. Don't just save this for your three amigos wankfest with Coan and Skope on another forum, expose your hard work to the light!

No Matt lad, you aren't dragging me into the couldn't let it go club. You need to keep a clear head, how are you going to concentrate on Nazareth's back catalogue if you cannot get Jonny out of your head? Start by checking on him say , three times a day and slowly as the weeks pass you can begin the withdrawal process to recovery.
I ain't your huckleberry.

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 26 May 2022, 19:45

jimboo wrote:
Matt Wilson wrote:The hang of conversing with yet another guy completely obsessed with Googamooga you mean?

No Matt lad, you aren't dragging me into the couldn't let it go club. You need to keep a clear head, how are you going to concentrate on Nazareth's back catalogue if you cannot get Jonny out of your head? Start by checking on him say , three times a day and slowly as the weeks pass you can begin the withdrawal process to recovery.
I ain't your huckleberry.

Yeah, nice deflection, son. Should I cut and past your insane ramblings on Adam's site whereupon you go to Googa's blog ( :lol: ) and deduce that he's Kenji through some arcane knowledge of The Avengers?

Please, can I, can I?

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 26 May 2022, 19:46

Dear readers, I am not making this up!!!!