May/June 2021 reviews

Exchange mix CDs with each other.
pcqgod

May/June 2021 reviews

Postby pcqgod » 30 Jun 2021, 03:28

My May/June 2021 mix:

Track one is a cool swampy rocker.
Track two I’m pretty sure is The Muffs, with their typically catchy and driving sound, not to mention Kim’s gravelly vocals.
Track three is “We Aint Got Nothin’ Yet” by The Blues Magoos, a 60’s garage classic.
Track four is “Sister Golden Hair” by America, a song I’ve come to like quite a bit in recent years.
Track five is a driving punk rock number with some great drumming.
Track six is a dreamy pop song with a female vocalist.
Track seven is a catchy dance track with the chorus “slave to the radio.”
Track eight is a dramatic baroque pop number with some outstanding lead guitar and Hollies-like harmonies.
Track nine is a gnarly surf rock instrumental.
Track ten is a noisy alternative rock number with female vocals.
Track eleven is a cool, driving pop-rock number with la female vocalist singing lyrics in some Asian language, I believe, and some very accomplished musicianship.
Track twelve is a surf/garage rock arrangement of “Greensleeves” with prominent Farfisa organ.
Track thirteen is a smooth 70’s style soul number.
Track fourteen is a jangly guitar pop song.
Track fifteen is a Stones song I’m pretty sure I’ve heard before but I can’t recall from which album.

Another good mix; I liked every track on this cd. Thanks for the bonus disc too, mixer!
Where would rock 'n' roll be without feedback?

Nick Danger

Re: May/June 2021 reviews

Postby Nick Danger » 01 Jul 2021, 13:32

pcqgod wrote:My May/June 2021 mix:

Track one is a cool swampy rocker.
Post Punk Australian band The Scientists (1982)

Track two I’m pretty sure is The Muffs, with their typically catchy and driving sound, not to mention Kim’s gravelly vocals.
Yep

Track three is “We Aint Got Nothin’ Yet” by The Blues Magoos, a 60’s garage classic.
A true classic.

Track four is “Sister Golden Hair” by America, a song I’ve come to like quite a bit in recent years.
Also a favorite of mine.

Track five is a driving punk rock number with some great drumming.
Reno, Nevada punk rock trio Cobra Skulls (

Track six is a dreamy pop song with a female vocalist.
Dream Tonite - Alvvays (2017)

Track seven is a catchy dance track with the chorus “slave to the radio.”
An electronic pop duo that hails from my neck of the woods here in central North Carolina - Sylvan Esso (2016)

Track eight is a dramatic baroque pop number with some outstanding lead guitar and Hollies-like harmonies.
Sixties Cornwall band The Onyx.

Track nine is a gnarly surf rock instrumental.
German surf guitar band The Kilaueas.

Track ten is a noisy alternative rock number with female vocals.
Northern Lights - St. Vincent (2011)

Track eleven is a cool, driving pop-rock number with la female vocalist singing lyrics in some Asian language, I believe, and some very accomplished musicianship.
Japanese duo. The english translation is Daydream by Judy and Mary (1993)

Track twelve is a surf/garage rock arrangement of “Greensleeves” with prominent Farfisa organ.
1960's British beat group The Scorpions

Track thirteen is a smooth 70’s style soul number.
Obscure all female R&B band The Charmels (1967)

Track fourteen is a jangly guitar pop song.
Damsel by Twen (2019)

Track fifteen is a Stones song I’m pretty sure I’ve heard before but I can’t recall from which album.
Time Waits For No One from the 1974 album It's Only Rock and Roll

Another good mix; I liked every track on this cd. Thanks for the bonus disc too, mixer!

Tracklist-
1. Swampland - The Scientists
2. Agony - The Muffs
3. We Ain't Got Nothin' Yet - Blues Magoos
4. Sister Golden Hair - America
5. Running Out - Cobra Skulls
6. Dream Tonite - Alvvays
7. Radio - Sylvan Esso
8. Tamaris Khan - The Onyx
9. The Jester - The Kilaueas
10. Northern Lights - St. Vincent
11. Daydream - Judy and Mary
12. Greensleeves - The Scorpions
13. As Long As I've Got You - The Charmels
14. Damsel - Twen
15. Time Waits For No One - The Rolling Stones

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 18 Jul 2021, 22:14

Hello! apologies for the late review!

1. When You Wish Upon A Star - I don't actually know the name of the artist, but this is Jiminy Cricket! :D
2. This is a beautiful song with an Eastern bent- sounds like Emmylou Harris- but also sounds like Martha Wainwright...
3. Funky little number- can't identify it- toe tapping, sounds sweet
4. Both Sides Now- but I can't identify this version, which is beautiful ( I just don't think it's Judy Collins)
5. Debbie and Iggy! Well Did You Evah!
6. A countryish song abouf a tin can angel. Whatever the opposite of "this is just up my street" is, that's how I feel about this one :D
7. This sounds like a more power poppy Cranberries- not bad at all
8. Calypso ditty about a fire- fabulous
9. Another faster tune about hot sauce, I think- not bad
10. I think this is thingamajig from Everything But The Girl - nice enough
11. Oof! It all got funky! Not sure who this is - sounds contemporary - great voice though I'm not too sold on the song style
12. another more grinding power poppy tune, and again, a mystery and an age I can't pinpoint
13. I think this is Scott Walker, and you've reminded me that I need to really dedicate a big amount of time to exploring his work. I love this
14. Kevin Rowland's version of Greatest Love of All :D splendid.

Cheers for this, mixer! Eager to hear some of the reveals for sure- might take this disc into the car for a bit more of a listen...
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Flower wrote:I just did a google search.

The Fish
Beer Battered

Postby The Fish » 24 Jul 2021, 19:52

[quote="“Maxwell”"]

1. When You Wish Upon A Star - I don't actually know the name of the artist, but this is Jiminy Cricket! :D

Cliff Edwards who had a recording career under his own name and the pseudonym Ukulele Ike. Obviously made disc before meeting up with cousin which led me to musing on the power of photographs, I guess the power of music may be more obvious, but this gets me every time and transports me to memories of more inoccenttimes. Terry Gilliam chose this on Desert Island Discs, and I love him all the more for that.

2. This is a beautiful song with an Eastern bent- sounds like Emmylou Harris- but also sounds like Martha Wainwright...

It is indeed Emmylou

Here’s proof that Tom Tom Club had other good stuff beside the two that everyone knows (Genius of Love/Wordy Rappinghood)

4. Both Sides Now- but I can't identify this version, which is beautiful ( I just don't think it's Judy Collins)

It’s Joni ! from album of same name which was a couple reworkings of her songs mixed with jazz standards. I guess you’ve never seen Love Actually where this features in a famous scene hwere Ems gets the Joni CD for Xmas and realises the bling she lnows her hubby has bought is going to the mistress. Worth youtubing that scene.

Indeed

6. A countryish song abouf a tin can angel. Whatever the opposite of "this is just up my street" is, that's how I feel about this one :D

You’ve mellowed. You used to know what the opposite was ,namely THis is the worst thing I’ve heard in my life, as testified by previous reviews of my discs. It’s OK I’m over it sob sob. Anyway for future Minx avoidance purposes this is The Secret SIsters

There’s loads of this stuff from Sweden (not just AbbA). The Swedes know how to do POP music. This is the wonderfully named A Sad Day For Puppets

Lord Invader

8. Another faster tune about hot sauce, I think- not bad

Garage straight from the soure – Detroit Cobras

9. I think this is thingamajig from Everything But The Girl - nice enough

It is indeed thingamajig from Everything But The Girl, along with whatsisface from Everything But The Girl. It is in fact Everything But The Girl; loads of singles and B sides on the deluxe versions – worth getting

10. Oof! It all got funky! Not sure who this is - sounds contemporary - great voice though I'm not too sold on the song style

Young new singer Hannah Gill. Does various styles. Like what I’ve heard.

11. another more grinding power poppy tune, and again, a mystery and an age I can't pinpoint

Bang up to date (2019). The voice might be a sticking point for some little girl twee on helium, but I love it. Charly Bliss (band not singer’s name)

12. I think this is Scott Walker, and you've reminded me that I need to really dedicate a big amount of time to exploring his work. I love this

It’s not actually Scott but obviously sits in the same ballpark as Scott, Richard Hawley et al. The guy’s name is Daniel Knox. You are right in any case you need to explore Scott. Scott 3 is the est and don’t let anyone tell ypu any different

splendid indeed and utterly majestic

Cheers for this, mixer! Eager to hear some of the reveals for sure- might take this disc into the car for a bit more of a listen...

you are welcome as always

1. Cliff Ewards - When You Wish Upon A Star
2. Emmylou Harris - My Baby Needs A Shepherd
3. Tom Tom Club - Won't Give You Up
4. Joni Mitchell - Both Sides Now
5. Iggy Pop/Debbie Harry - Well Did You Ever
6. The Secret SIsters - Tin Can ANngel
7. A Sad Day For Puppets - Marble Gods
8. Lord Invadr - Out The Fire
9. The Detroit Cobras - Boss Lady
10. Everything But The Girl - Living On Honeycomb
11. Hannah Gill - Clocks
12. Charly Bliss - Threat
13. Daniel Knox - Blue Car
14. Kevin Rowland - The Greatest LOve Of All[
We're way past rhubarb

The Fish
Beer Battered

Postby The Fish » 24 Jul 2021, 19:57

“Maxwell” wrote:...

REveal above but quote wouldn't work, so maing sure you get the notiification
We're way past rhubarb

Mike Boom

Postby Mike Boom » 25 Jul 2021, 23:35

A real winner this month, had a great time listening to this.

Track 1 - An Intor by way of an old Camero advertisement from the sixties or seventies - outta site!

Track 2 - Leads into a nice Nineties ? distorted guitar pop song - like this, no idea who it is.

Track 3 - A very zany kooky sixties surf song, Beach Party Bingo ! Anette Funicello look out

Track 4 - Chimes and very nice acoustic guitar with added moog, kinda like very early Bowie crossed with Yes, really like this and very interested who this is. Fantastic.

Track 5 - A great rocking country song with some great guitar picking !

Track 6 - Very weird girl group sixties track with a weird keyboard sound, great stuff, love it

Track 7 - Seventies power pop kinda song, right up my street, another winner.

Track 8 - Ha, this is Larry’s Rebels of all people I do believe, a NZ pop band from the sixties who were one of the very first local rock bands on TV and on the radio in the dim and distant past.

Track 9 - Some very good seventies funk, with the added value of having a great stabbing horn arrangement

Track 10 - Shapes of Things - one of my very favorite songs but not the Yardbirds, not actually sure who this is but its a great version.
Some excellent guitar.

Track 11 - Excellent slow blues track, great female vocal, really like this. Very atmospheric with great hammond organ and a lovely guitar solo.

Track 12 - Great fifties pop song, love this too , very weird orchestral strings that sound almost like a phased synth in the background !

Track 13 - Peter Sellers ? doing A Hard Days Night. Great novelty track

All in all a great CD, track 7, track 11 and 12 highlights, but enjoyed everything, and a great version of Shapes of Things along with some excellent sixties and seventies pop, enjoyed this a lot.

pcqgod

Postby pcqgod » 03 Aug 2021, 04:02

Oops, was busy with moving into a new apartment.

Here we go, Mike Boom:

Track 1 - An Intor by way of an old Camero advertisement from the sixties or seventies - outta site!

Camaro radio ad by The Turtles.

Track 2 - Leads into a nice Nineties ? distorted guitar pop song - like this, no idea who it is.

Sloan from their first album, which I believe came out in '93.

Track 3 - A very zany kooky sixties surf song, Beach Party Bingo ! Anette Funicello look out

Aussie singer Little Pattie.

Track 4 - Chimes and very nice acoustic guitar with added moog, kinda like very early Bowie crossed with Yes, really like this and very interested who this is. Fantastic.

This is White Witch, of whom Lester Bangs once said something like "if you have any sense of humor or no standards at all, you'll love them." :lol:

Track 5 - A great rocking country song with some great guitar picking !

Junior Brown duetting with his wife.

Track 6 - Very weird girl group sixties track with a weird keyboard sound, great stuff, love it

This song is by a group called The Galens, of whom I know absolutely nothing.

Track 7 - Seventies power pop kinda song, right up my street, another winner.

April Wine!

Track 8 - Ha, this is Larry’s Rebels of all people I do believe, a NZ pop band from the sixties who were one of the very first local rock bands on TV and on the radio in the dim and distant past.

Right on!

Track 9 - Some very good seventies funk, with the added value of having a great stabbing horn arrangement

Rasputin's Stash, funkers from The Windy City.

Track 10 - Shapes of Things - one of my very favorite songs but not the Yardbirds, not actually sure who this is but its a great version.
Some excellent guitar.

Rush!

Track 11 - Excellent slow blues track, great female vocal, really like this. Very atmospheric with great hammond organ and a lovely guitar solo.

UK blues rock act Stone the Crows.

Track 12 - Great fifties pop song, love this too , very weird orchestral strings that sound almost like a phased synth in the background !

1959 hit by Miss Toni Fisher, very influential on later psychedelic artists such as James Marshall Hendrix.

Track 13 - Peter Sellers ? doing A Hard Days Night. Great novelty track

Indeed, it is the late, great Mr. Sellers.

1. Turtles Camaro ad
2. Sloan - I am the Cancer
3. Little Pattie - He's my Blonde-Headed, Real Gone, Stompie-Wompie Surfer Boy
4. White Witch - Crystallize and Realize
5. Junior Brown - I Want to Live and Love Always
6. The Galens - Baby I do
7. April Wine - Come on Along
8. Larry's Rebels - Painter Man
9. Rasputin's Stash -- Mr. Cool
10. Rush - Shapes of Things
11. Stone the Crows - Danger Zone
12. Toni Fisher - The Big Hurt
13. Peter Sellers - A Hard Days Night.

All in all a great CD, track 7, track 11 and 12 highlights, but enjoyed everything, and a great version of Shapes of Things along with some excellent sixties and seventies pop, enjoyed this a lot.

Thanks for listening!
Where would rock 'n' roll be without feedback?

Nick Danger

Postby Nick Danger » 07 Aug 2021, 15:08

A nice mix came my way this summer.

1. We open with what can only be described as stereotypical 60's sunshine pop. Proved to be an infectious grower. A happy start.
2. Jaunty driving little number, great bassline and drums. The kind of monotone vocal works here.
3. An enjoyable pop tune, 70's I'm guessing. The upfront drums and bass are the stars here.
4. I know this one. Love the song and love the Marvelettes. Always nice to hear.
5. I'm pretty sure this is the Monkees and I'm sure I've heard this before but it's not one of their songs I really know but I like it.
6. This is a real highlight of the mix. I'm a sucker for this stuff, sweet female dream pop vocal, executed wonderfully.
7. Another one I know. Great 60's pop, Tracy by the Cufflinks, one of Ron Dante's bands.
8. British pop from I'm guessing the 70's. Sounds vaguely familiar, it's pretty good.
9. Also sounds like it's from the 70's, I'm not as keen on this one. Not bad but it kind of passes me by.
10. When I listen to this one the tune sounds just like Double Shot Of My Baby's Love. Short and interesting.
11. A live blues performance, voice sounds familiar but I can't place it. Raucous crowd, well recorded. Love it.
12. Goldfrapp? Echoey, atmospheric vocal, nice band, especially the guitar. I like this a lot.
13. I know this one but I'm not sure from where. Definitely Dylanese vocal but I'm not sure it's him. Great horn.
14. I'm pretty sure I own this, one of the all female pop punk bands. I have a lot of this kind of stuff. Not sure who it is but I'm loving it.
15. Doleful, singer/songwriter tune, nice harmonica part. The voice sounds familiar but I'm not coming up with a name. Good song.

Thanks mixer for an entertaining mix. I'm really curious about the reveal and I'm going to investigate some of this further.

Mike Boom

Postby Mike Boom » 09 Aug 2021, 16:27

1. We open with what can only be described as stereotypical 60's sunshine pop. Proved to be an infectious grower. A happy start.
British Beach Boys soundalikes Harmony Grass and Summer Dreaming

2. Jaunty driving little number, great bassline and drums. The kind of monotone vocal works here.
Lloyd Cole and the Commotions from the Mainstream album

3. An enjoyable pop tune, 70's I'm guessing. The upfront drums and bass are the stars here.
Kinks fans and sometime shoegazers the Lilys and Will My Lord Be Gardening

4. I know this one. Love the song and love the Marvelettes. Always nice to hear.
Yes Hunter Gets Captured By The Game

5. I'm pretty sure this is the Monkees and I'm sure I've heard this before but it's not one of their songs I really know but I like it.
Saturdays Child from the Monkees

6. This is a real highlight of the mix. I'm a sucker for this stuff, sweet female dream pop vocal, executed wonderfully.
Canadian popsters Alvvays and Already Gone

7. Another one I know. Great 60's pop, Tracy by the Cufflinks, one of Ron Dante's bands.
Indeed

8. British pop from I'm guessing the 70's. Sounds vaguely familiar, it's pretty good.
Squeeze from Sweets from a Stranger and Tongue Like A Knife

9. Also sounds like it's from the 70's, I'm not as keen on this one. Not bad but it kind of passes me by.
Any Trouble, power pop band from new wave era

10. When I listen to this one the tune sounds just like Double Shot Of My Baby's Love. Short and interesting.
NZ band The Great Unwashed featuring the Kilgour brothers David and Hamish better known as memebers of the legendary Clean

11. A live blues performance, voice sounds familiar but I can't place it. Raucous crowd, well recorded. Love it.
The great Guess Who from the Live at the Paramount

12. Goldfrapp? Echoey, atmospheric vocal, nice band, especially the guitar. I like this a lot.
This is actually Skip Spense from his pysch classic solo album Oar which people seem to love or hate, glad you love it.

13. I know this one but I'm not sure from where. Definitely Dylanese vocal but I'm not sure it's him. Great horn.
This is actuall Lou Reed from the Sally Cant Dance album

14. I'm pretty sure I own this, one of the all female pop punk bands. I have a lot of this kind of stuff. Not sure who it is but I'm loving it.
Sleater Kinney

15. Doleful, singer/songwriter tune, nice harmonica part. The voice sounds familiar but I'm not coming up with a name. Good song
Roy Harper from the BBC tapes album

Glad you enjoyed the mix, was fun to make

Summer Dreaming Harmony Grass
My Bag Lloyd Cole & The Commotions
Will My Lord Be Gardening Lilys
The Hunter Gets Captured By the Game the Marvelettes
Saturday's Child The Monkees
Already Gone Alvvays
Tracy The Cufflinks
Tongue Like a Knife Squeeze
As Lovers Do Any Trouble
Born in the Wrong Time The Great Unwashed
Glace Bay Blues The Guess Who
War In Peace Alexander "Skip" Spence
Billy Lou Reed
You're No Rock 'n' Roll Fun Sleater-Kinney
It's Tomorrow And Today Is Yesterday Roy Harper

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 14 Aug 2021, 15:03

The Fish wrote:
“Maxwell” wrote:

Cliff Edwards who had a recording career under his own name and the pseudonym Ukulele Ike. Obviously made disc before meeting up with cousin which led me to musing on the power of photographs, I guess the power of music may be more obvious, but this gets me every time and transports me to memories of more inoccenttimes. Terry Gilliam chose this on Desert Island Discs, and I love him all the more for that.

It is indeed Emmylou

Here’s proof that Tom Tom Club had other good stuff beside the two that everyone knows (Genius of Love/Wordy Rappinghood)

It’s Joni ! from album of same name which was a couple reworkings of her songs mixed with jazz standards. I guess you’ve never seen Love Actually where this features in a famous scene hwere Ems gets the Joni CD for Xmas and realises the bling she lnows her hubby has bought is going to the mistress. Worth youtubing that scene.

Indeed

You’ve mellowed. You used to know what the opposite was ,namely THis is the worst thing I’ve heard in my life, as testified by previous reviews of my discs. It’s OK I’m over it sob sob. Anyway for future Minx avoidance purposes this is The Secret SIsters

There’s loads of this stuff from Sweden (not just AbbA). The Swedes know how to do POP music. This is the wonderfully named A Sad Day For Puppets

Lord Invader

8. Another faster tune about hot sauce, I think- not bad

Garage straight from the soure – Detroit Cobras

9. I think this is thingamajig from Everything But The Girl - nice enough

It is indeed thingamajig from Everything But The Girl, along with whatsisface from Everything But The Girl. It is in fact Everything But The Girl; loads of singles and B sides on the deluxe versions – worth getting

10. Oof! It all got funky! Not sure who this is - sounds contemporary - great voice though I'm not too sold on the song style

Young new singer Hannah Gill. Does various styles. Like what I’ve heard.

11. another more grinding power poppy tune, and again, a mystery and an age I can't pinpoint

Bang up to date (2019). The voice might be a sticking point for some little girl twee on helium, but I love it. Charly Bliss (band not singer’s name)

12. I think this is Scott Walker, and you've reminded me that I need to really dedicate a big amount of time to exploring his work. I love this

It’s not actually Scott but obviously sits in the same ballpark as Scott, Richard Hawley et al. The guy’s name is Daniel Knox. You are right in any case you need to explore Scott. Scott 3 is the est and don’t let anyone tell ypu any different

splendid indeed and utterly majestic

you are welcome as always

1. Cliff Ewards - When You Wish Upon A Star
2. Emmylou Harris - My Baby Needs A Shepherd
3. Tom Tom Club - Won't Give You Up
4. Joni Mitchell - Both Sides Now
5. Iggy Pop/Debbie Harry - Well Did You Ever
6. The Secret SIsters - Tin Can ANngel
7. A Sad Day For Puppets - Marble Gods
8. Lord Invadr - Out The Fire
9. The Detroit Cobras - Boss Lady
10. Everything But The Girl - Living On Honeycomb
11. Hannah Gill - Clocks
12. Charly Bliss - Threat
13. Daniel Knox - Blue Car
14. Kevin Rowland - The Greatest LOve Of All[

Thank for this! I am genuinely surprised that was Joni- maybe I have not listened to enough later Joni! There was a lot of interesting stuff on your disc and I am enjoying repeat listens. Thank you again!

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

The Fish
Beer Battered

Postby The Fish » 15 Aug 2021, 14:28

Minnie Cheddars wrote: I am genuinely surprised that was Joni

Here it is in LOve ACtually as mentioned - Emma THompson is just fabulous

And maybe my favourite ever thing on Youtube. THis is from a tribute concert in 2000 where a number of guests perform Joni's songs and then to close the show the lady herself steps on stage and shows how it's done. Talk about owning the stage. She is an absolute Godess

Anyway Ms Minx I have a disc to review.....

1) 80s pop vibe meets disco and it works.
2) Love the distinctive voice which I feel I should recognise. Really like this one.
3) Many things I've wondered in life.Why would anyone vote for Trump ? What would Son Of A Preacher Man sound like in German ?
Actually only one of those is true, but now I have the anser to the other one (assumimg it is German - maybe it's Esonian. Maybe it's Klngon. Certainly different and interesting
4) Buzz guitar riffs and vocals reminds me slightly of Another Girl Another Planet and I like it.
5) dirgey and whiny, Not that that woud preclude me liking it. It's a fine line and alas this one ends up on the wrong side of it. Not for me sorry.
6) Angel Olsen or similar. Flirts woith the pretension of those "I'm an artist not a musician" types but originality and musicality in through. Really good.
7) Sweet harmony reggae. The Melodians, The Ethiopians, Tne Abyssinians, The Mighty Diamonds etc etc.
Anything like this always hits the sweet spot
8) Reggae vibe here too, but definitely pop with and Almondesque vocal
9) Sorry no. Can't be doing with this. Sounds like a self help supermarket relaxation tape.Altogether now - Ommmmm

Thanks as always. It was all going so well up to track 9 ! 7/9 thogh is definiely a pass mark :)
We're way past rhubarb

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 09 Sep 2021, 15:27

Oh shit! I went to U.K. before responding to this. Will reveal when I get to my ITunes! Sorry

Dr Markus wrote:

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 19 Sep 2021, 17:49

Paul! Apologies for the tardy reveal. Here we go:

1. Leila: Miami Horror. I heard this only recently and love it, it's a kind of mash up of Orange Juice and Kid Creole
2. Paradox: Lady Dan. Austin based musician who does some really nice stuff
3. Song Vom Hilfsarbeiter: Lisa Baeur
4. Hedgehog: Luna
5. Be a Boy: Gina X Performance
6. Coffee: Sylvan Esso ( I fucking love em)
7. Queen Majesty: Techniques
8. The Things We Do: Terry Hall
9. Tama: Ryuichi Sakamoto

Glad you enjoyed SOME of it! :D

Dr Markus wrote:

Return to “Mix Club”