Constellation - Apple TV

..and why not?
robertff

Constellation - Apple TV

Postby robertff » 26 Feb 2024, 15:11

Watched three so far, still haven’t got much of a clue what’s going on but interesting nevertheless.

Anyone else?

Samoan

Re: Constellation - Apple TV

Postby Samoan » 26 Feb 2024, 15:50

Well if you haven't a clue about what's going on then neither have we as you've said nothing whatsoever about what it concerns.
Nonsense to the aggressiveness, I've seen more aggression on the my little pony message board......I mean I was told.

robertff

Postby robertff » 26 Feb 2024, 17:36

Samoan wrote:Well if you haven't a clue about what's going on then neither have we as you've said nothing whatsoever about what it concerns.

'When a fatal accident occurs on board the International Space Station, a lone astronaut makes the heroic journey back to Earth, only to discover key pieces of her life -- including her young daughter -- have changed.'

Neil Jung
Watcher Of The Skies

Postby Neil Jung » 29 Feb 2024, 20:30

We have watched 4 episodes so far. The baffling thing for me is the different timelines…. The other baffling thing is why I’m still watching it when pretty much nothing has happened in about 4 hours.
Evidently the CAL experiment has unleashed something that messes with people’s perceptions of reality. But it’s SO SLOW!

Not a patch on AppleTV’s Severance or For All Mankind.
“Erratic associate member”

robertff

Postby robertff » 01 Mar 2024, 09:12

Neil Jung wrote:We have watched 4 episodes so far. The baffling thing for me is the different timelines…. The other baffling thing is why I’m still watching it when pretty much nothing has happened in about 4 hours.
Evidently the CAL experiment has unleashed something that messes with people’s perceptions of reality. But it’s SO SLOW!

Not a patch on AppleTV’s Severance or For All Mankind.

I'm beginning to understand this as being something to do with the duality of matter and universes, or something like that - just finished the fourth episode and it's becoming more interesting.

The Prof
Trading coffee in Abyssinia

Postby The Prof » 05 Mar 2024, 15:18

Compared to the other streaming services there's a lot less on Apple+ but it's all quality stuff.

I'm not sure that there are different 'timelines' going on in Constellation but (with reference to quantum physics early on) it is possible that it's all going on at the same time. Different and parallel at the same time with lead character and the old Apollo astronaut somehow slipping between different realities. Going neither backwards or forwards in time.

robertff

Postby robertff » 06 Mar 2024, 13:59

The Prof wrote:Compared to the other streaming services there's a lot less on Apple+ but it's all quality stuff.

I'm not sure that there are different 'timelines' going on in Constellation but (with reference to quantum physics early on) it is possible that it's all going on at the same time. Different and parallel at the same time with lead character and the old Apollo astronaut somehow slipping between different realities. Going neither backwards or forwards in time.

That’s about it, definitely becoming more engrossing.

Neil Jung
Watcher Of The Skies

Postby Neil Jung » 08 Mar 2024, 21:02

Just watched E5. It’s still baffling of course. But reasonably interesting. Yes they’re not timelines but different realities.
“Erratic associate member”

The Prof
Trading coffee in Abyssinia

Postby The Prof » 20 Mar 2024, 10:45

Episode 2. Live and Let Live
Episode 6. Paul is Dead
Episode 7. Through the Looking Glass.

It can't be coincidental

Return to “Screenadelica”