"3 slags kærlighed" (1970)

..and why not?
GoogaMooga
custodian of oldies

"3 slags kærlighed" (1970)

Postby GoogaMooga » 20 Nov 2020, 08:33

I started on a real Danish expl*itation film from 1970 last night. "3 slags kærlighed" (Three Kinds of Love) has some big names in the cast, and is well shot throughout, made just three years after Denmark as the first nation legalized picture p*rn. The script is a bit laughable, but the characters are a randy lot, it's basically s*ftc*re with a plot, trying to be mainstream and arty as well as p*rn*graphic. The credit sequence is Maurice Binder-like, showing full n*dity and play with what must be a python, with frightening close-ups of that king snake. I swear, she even makes a fell*ting motion with its head. Definitely a sequence I'll be fast forwarding in future. An obscure film that will NEVER get an English subtitled release.

"When the desert comes, people will be sad; just as Cannery Row was sad when all the pilchards were caught and canned and eaten." - John Steinbeck

`

Re: "3 slags kærlighed" (1970)

Postby ` » 20 Nov 2020, 08:50

GoogaMooga wrote:I started on a real Danish expl*itation film from 1970 last night. "3 slags kærlighed" (Three Kinds of Love) has some big names in the cast, and is well shot throughout, made just three years after Denmark as the first nation legalized picture p*rn. The script is a bit laughable, but the characters are a randy lot, it's basically s*ftc*re with a plot, trying to be mainstream and arty as well as p*rn*graphic. The credit sequence is Maurice Binder-like, showing full n*dity and play with what must be a python, with frightening close-ups of that king snake. I swear, she even makes a fell*ting motion with its head. Definitely a sequence I'll be fast forwarding in future. An obscure film that will NEVER get an English subtitled release.

Hi, Googs

Have taken a few minutes to subtitle the film for any non-Danish-speaking lovers of "boundary-pushing arts films" who may wish to join us in BCB's
inaugural synch watch.

Step 1: Simply cut out and save the supers below

Step 2: Print off in the typeface and point size of your choice

Step 3: Affix to your TV screen

and et voila...

Step 4: Orgasmic cinema heaven!

Oh! Honey, you're so big!

Yes! Yes! Urghhh!

GoogaMooga
custodian of oldies

Re: "3 slags kærlighed" (1970)

Postby GoogaMooga » 20 Nov 2020, 12:12

Sam Stone wrote:

Oh! Honey, you're so big!

Yes! Yes! Urghhh!

Thank you Sam - for getting all the subtle, primordial nuances of a good boning.
"When the desert comes, people will be sad; just as Cannery Row was sad when all the pilchards were caught and canned and eaten." - John Steinbeck

Return to “Screenadelica”