Done with thrift shops

Do talk back
GoogaMooga
custodian of oldies

Done with thrift shops

Postby GoogaMooga » 13 Jan 2022, 12:11

I'm done with thrift shops. No more trawling through piles of dirty, cracked, beat up CDs. It has long been a case of diminishing returns. Time is a precious commodity now, and I think people in my area have donated what is worth donating. If I see another Robbie Williams or Celine Dion CD, I'm gonna SCREAM

One tiny hold-out is a thrift shop where I help them sort CDs and DVDs once a month. I get first dibs and do a bit of charity work, that's enough. Instead I am going to concentrate on Accord, Amazon, and ebay.
"When the desert comes, people will be sad; just as Cannery Row was sad when all the pilchards were caught and canned and eaten." - John Steinbeck

Walk In My Shadow
Hello Laydeez

Re: Done with thrift shops

Postby Walk In My Shadow » 13 Jan 2022, 13:12

Just as you were about to be nominated for the Best Thrift Shop Visitor award!
Beneluxfunkmeisterlurvegod

GoogaMooga
custodian of oldies

Postby GoogaMooga » 13 Jan 2022, 16:45

Walk In My Shadow wrote:Just as you were about to be nominated for the Best Thrift Shop Visitor award!

You can have it. :D
"When the desert comes, people will be sad; just as Cannery Row was sad when all the pilchards were caught and canned and eaten." - John Steinbeck

C
Robust

Postby C » 13 Jan 2022, 22:40

GoogaMooga wrote:
Walk In My Shadow wrote:Just as you were about to be nominated for the Best Thrift Shop Visitor award!

You can have it. :D

:lol:

Good lad Googs!

C wrote:Just blank the fucque-wit