U2

Do talk back
User avatar
robertff
Posts: 7462
Joined: 20 Jul 2003, 06:59

U2

Postby robertff » 29 Sep 2021, 16:29

This has probably been done before and I might even have started a thread myself but who cares?

Most of the time they seem to be quickly dismissed on this board, I quite like them, particularly the earlier stuff, quite like some of the later stuff as well. Putting aside any dislike you may or may not have for some of Bono’s histrionics, are you keen on them and any albums you particularly like?


.

User avatar
Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk
Posts: 31194
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 20:18
Location: Edge of a continent

Re: U2

Postby Matt Wilson » 29 Sep 2021, 17:12

I can hang with any of their albums up through 1991.

Positive Passion
Posts: 1812
Joined: 05 Jul 2017, 23:05

Re: U2

Postby Positive Passion » 29 Sep 2021, 17:31

U2 are a tremendous band with far more successes than failures. I have all their records from Achtung Baby onwards, and though I can’t say all of them are all brilliant, they are all really very good records. At some stage I may acquire the earlier records second hand.
Achtung baby is one of the all time great albums.
U2 are exceptional live, among the very greatest live acts I have seen. I saw them Wembley on the pop mart tour not really expecting much (I was not such a fan then) but they were amazing.
Later I saw them at Earl’s Court, and they were even more amazing. I would go to any gig of theirs at the drop of a hat, but unfortunately the tickets for their UK stadium shows in the last ten years or so have been far too expensive for me.
I have most of their records on vinyl, and want to get Original Soundtracks vol 1 on vinyl as well.

User avatar
John_K
driven by lists
Posts: 12312
Joined: 02 Nov 2004, 14:01
Location: The Black Hole of BCB...

Re: U2

Postby John_K » 29 Sep 2021, 18:04

Being a Dubliner we're legally obliged to like... :lol:

I kind of grew up with them, although I'm not quite old enough to have been around for the Dandelion Market days. The Red Rocks live mini-LP really struck a chord with my teen self, and things really took of from there. I've seen them live a hand full of times but not in recent years.

Achtung Baby is a personal favourite, October holds fond memories, as does The Unforgettable Fire.

I lost interest after Zooropa/Pop but have continued to buy their newer ones out of brand loyalty, even though they get played a couple of times and filed away...

I had hopes for The Edge as a producer or similar after his soundtrack, and his collaboration with Wobble & Czukay but nothing ever really happened, they don't really do a lot outside of the band.

User avatar
robertff
Posts: 7462
Joined: 20 Jul 2003, 06:59

Re: U2

Postby robertff » 29 Sep 2021, 18:51

Positive Passion wrote:U2 are a tremendous band with far more successes than failures. I have all their records from Achtung Baby onwards, and though I can’t say all of them are all brilliant, they are all really very good records. At some stage I may acquire the earlier records second hand.
Achtung baby is one of the all time great albums.
U2 are exceptional live, among the very greatest live acts I have seen. I saw them Wembley on the pop mart tour not really expecting much (I was not such a fan then) but they were amazing.
Later I saw them at Earl’s Court, and they were even more amazing. I would go to any gig of theirs at the drop of a hat, but unfortunately the tickets for their UK stadium shows in the last ten years or so have been far too expensive for me.
I have most of their records on vinyl, and want to get Original Soundtracks vol 1 on vinyl as well.



Surprised that you haven't got Joshua Tree, Unforgettable Fire and War, all top U2 albums.


.

User avatar
The Slider
Self-Aggrandising Cock
Posts: 47626
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 19:05
Location: I'm only here for the sneer
Contact:

Re: U2

Postby The Slider » 29 Sep 2021, 19:02

I like them all apart from Pop, and that is alright

I was a fan from the early days, though i only really caught up with them post ATYCLB in the last year or so.
Their music now is richer and more considered and has shed most of its former bombast.
Not always for the better, but those last four albums are fine records.

I'm playing them at the moment funnily enough
This beauty of a collection

Image

Oh and my favourite era is The Unforgettable Fire / Joshua Tree.
Bono was one of the greatest pop singers on the planet at the point.
And one of the greatest rock n roll stars too
and meanwhile I'm still thinking

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 65702
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: U2

Postby C » 29 Sep 2021, 19:24

I have the first three but lost interest after War

I rate all three but only play the above




.
slightbreeze wrote:
C wrote:Will Barclay James Harvest feature well.....?

If we get as far as a top 100, I'd certainly consider it

User avatar
robertff
Posts: 7462
Joined: 20 Jul 2003, 06:59

Re: U2

Postby robertff » 29 Sep 2021, 19:26

The Slider wrote:I like them all apart from Pop, and that is alright

I was a fan from the early days, though i only really caught up with them post ATYCLB in the last year or so.
Their music now is richer and more considered and has shed most of its former bombast.
Not always for the better, but those last four albums are fine records.

I'm playing them at the moment funnily enough
This beauty of a collection

Image

Oh and my favourite era is The Unforgettable Fire / Joshua Tree.
Bono was one of the greatest pop singers on the planet at the point.
And one of the greatest rock n roll stars too




Is this collection of your own creation?


.

User avatar
The Slider
Self-Aggrandising Cock
Posts: 47626
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 19:05
Location: I'm only here for the sneer
Contact:

Re: U2

Postby The Slider » 29 Sep 2021, 19:35

Well I compiled it but it is simply all their A sides in the correct single edits and mixes, yes
Something they never did themselves.


Disc One

1 of 16 Out Of Control 3:53 1979 U2
2 of 16 Another Day 3:28 1980 U2
3 of 16 11 O'Clock Tick Tock 3:47 1980 U2
4 of 16 A Day Without Me 3:13 1980 U2
5 of 16 I Will Follow 3:37 1980 U2
6 of 16 Fire 3:52 1981 U2
7 of 16 Gloria 4:13 1981 U2
8 of 16 A Celebration 2:58 1982 U2
9 of 16 New Year's Day 3:56 1983 U2
10 of 16 Two Hearts Beat As One 3:52 1983 U2
11 of 16 Sunday Bloody Sunday 4:39 1983 U2
12 of 16 Pride (In The Name Of Love) 4:40 1984 U2
13 of 16 The Unforgettable Fire 4:55 1985 U2
14 of 16 With Or Without You 4:56 1987 U2
15 of 16 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For 4:38 1987 U2
16 of 16 Where The Streets Have No Name 4:46 1987 U2

Disc Two
17 of 30 Desire 2:59 1988 U2
18 of 30 Angel Of Harlem 3:47 1988 U2
19 of 30 When Love Comes to Town 3:30 1989 U2 with BB King
20 of 30 All I Want Is You 4:16 1989 U2
21 of 30 The Fly 4:29 1991 U2
22 of 30 Mysterious Ways 4:04 1991 U2
23 of 30 One 4:36 1992 U2
24 of 30 Even Better Than The Real Thing 3:41 1992 U2
25 of 30 Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses 3:55 1992 U2
26 of 30 Numb 4:20 1993 U2
27 of 30 Lemon 4:43 1993 U2
28 of 30 Stay (Faraway, So Close!) 5:00 1993 U2
29 of 30 Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me 4:49 1995 U2
30 of 30 Miss Sarajevo 5:21 1995 Passengers Feat. Luciano Pavarotti

Disc Three
31 of 47 Discothèque 5:10 1997 U2
32 of 47 Staring At The Sun 4:37 1997 U2
33 of 47 Last Night On Earth 4:17 1997 U2
34 of 47 Please 5:49 1997 U2
35 of 47 If God Will Send His Angels 4:36 1998 U2
36 of 47 Sweetest Thing 3:03 1998 U2
37 of 47 Beautiful Day 4:08 2000 U2
38 of 47 Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of 3:46 2001 U2
39 of 47 Elevation 3:38 2001 U2
40 of 47 Walk On 4:11 2001 U2
41 of 47 Electrical Storm 4:40 2002 U2
42 of 47 The Hands That Built America 4:58 2003 U2
43 of 47 Vertigo 3:13 2004 U2
44 of 47 Sometimes You Can't Make it On Your Own 4:51 2005 U2
45 of 47 City Of Blinding Lights 4:15 2005 U2
46 of 47 All Because Of You 3:22 2005 U2
47 of 47 Original Of The Species 4:31 2004 U2

Disc Four
48 of 66 One 4:01 2006 Mary J. Blige and U2
49 of 66 The Saints Are Coming 3:24 2006 U2 & Green Day
50 of 66 Window In The Skies 4:01 2007 U2
51 of 66 I Believe In Father Christmas 3:26 2008 U2
52 of 66 Get On Your Boots 3:27 2009 U2
53 of 66 Magnificent 4:25 2009 U2
54 of 66 I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight 4:13 2009 U2
55 of 66 Ordinary Love 3:39 2013 U2
56 of 66 Invisible 3:47 2014 U2
57 of 66 The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone) 4:15 2014 U2
58 of 66 Every Breaking Wave 4:36 2015 U2
59 of 66 Song For Someone 3:46 2015 U2
60 of 66 You're The Best Thing About Me 3:45 2017 U2
61 of 66 The Blackout 4:46 2017 U2
62 of 66 Get Out Of Your Own Way 3:34 2017 U2
63 of 66 Lights Of Home 3:51 2018 U2
64 of 66 Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way 3:11 2018 U2 X Cheat Codes
65 of 66 Summer of Love 3:35 2018 U2
66 of 66 Ahimsa 3:51 2019 U2 & A. R. Rahman
and meanwhile I'm still thinking

User avatar
robertff
Posts: 7462
Joined: 20 Jul 2003, 06:59

Re: U2

Postby robertff » 29 Sep 2021, 19:52

The Slider wrote:Well I compiled it but it is simply all their A sides in the correct single edits and mixes, yes
Something they never did themselves.


Disc One

1 of 16 Out Of Control 3:53 1979 U2
2 of 16 Another Day 3:28 1980 U2
3 of 16 11 O'Clock Tick Tock 3:47 1980 U2
4 of 16 A Day Without Me 3:13 1980 U2
5 of 16 I Will Follow 3:37 1980 U2
6 of 16 Fire 3:52 1981 U2
7 of 16 Gloria 4:13 1981 U2
8 of 16 A Celebration 2:58 1982 U2
9 of 16 New Year's Day 3:56 1983 U2
10 of 16 Two Hearts Beat As One 3:52 1983 U2
11 of 16 Sunday Bloody Sunday 4:39 1983 U2
12 of 16 Pride (In The Name Of Love) 4:40 1984 U2
13 of 16 The Unforgettable Fire 4:55 1985 U2
14 of 16 With Or Without You 4:56 1987 U2
15 of 16 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For 4:38 1987 U2
16 of 16 Where The Streets Have No Name 4:46 1987 U2

Disc Two
17 of 30 Desire 2:59 1988 U2
18 of 30 Angel Of Harlem 3:47 1988 U2
19 of 30 When Love Comes to Town 3:30 1989 U2 with BB King
20 of 30 All I Want Is You 4:16 1989 U2
21 of 30 The Fly 4:29 1991 U2
22 of 30 Mysterious Ways 4:04 1991 U2
23 of 30 One 4:36 1992 U2
24 of 30 Even Better Than The Real Thing 3:41 1992 U2
25 of 30 Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses 3:55 1992 U2
26 of 30 Numb 4:20 1993 U2
27 of 30 Lemon 4:43 1993 U2
28 of 30 Stay (Faraway, So Close!) 5:00 1993 U2
29 of 30 Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me 4:49 1995 U2
30 of 30 Miss Sarajevo 5:21 1995 Passengers Feat. Luciano Pavarotti

Disc Three
31 of 47 Discothèque 5:10 1997 U2
32 of 47 Staring At The Sun 4:37 1997 U2
33 of 47 Last Night On Earth 4:17 1997 U2
34 of 47 Please 5:49 1997 U2
35 of 47 If God Will Send His Angels 4:36 1998 U2
36 of 47 Sweetest Thing 3:03 1998 U2
37 of 47 Beautiful Day 4:08 2000 U2
38 of 47 Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of 3:46 2001 U2
39 of 47 Elevation 3:38 2001 U2
40 of 47 Walk On 4:11 2001 U2
41 of 47 Electrical Storm 4:40 2002 U2
42 of 47 The Hands That Built America 4:58 2003 U2
43 of 47 Vertigo 3:13 2004 U2
44 of 47 Sometimes You Can't Make it On Your Own 4:51 2005 U2
45 of 47 City Of Blinding Lights 4:15 2005 U2
46 of 47 All Because Of You 3:22 2005 U2
47 of 47 Original Of The Species 4:31 2004 U2

Disc Four
48 of 66 One 4:01 2006 Mary J. Blige and U2
49 of 66 The Saints Are Coming 3:24 2006 U2 & Green Day
50 of 66 Window In The Skies 4:01 2007 U2
51 of 66 I Believe In Father Christmas 3:26 2008 U2
52 of 66 Get On Your Boots 3:27 2009 U2
53 of 66 Magnificent 4:25 2009 U2
54 of 66 I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight 4:13 2009 U2
55 of 66 Ordinary Love 3:39 2013 U2
56 of 66 Invisible 3:47 2014 U2
57 of 66 The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone) 4:15 2014 U2
58 of 66 Every Breaking Wave 4:36 2015 U2
59 of 66 Song For Someone 3:46 2015 U2
60 of 66 You're The Best Thing About Me 3:45 2017 U2
61 of 66 The Blackout 4:46 2017 U2
62 of 66 Get Out Of Your Own Way 3:34 2017 U2
63 of 66 Lights Of Home 3:51 2018 U2
64 of 66 Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way 3:11 2018 U2 X Cheat Codes
65 of 66 Summer of Love 3:35 2018 U2
66 of 66 Ahimsa 3:51 2019 U2 & A. R. Rahman



Pretty cool, I’ve got the two double singles albums but that would be a great release.


.

User avatar
Jimbly
Posts: 21709
Joined: 21 Jul 2003, 23:17
Location: ????

Re: U2

Postby Jimbly » 29 Sep 2021, 20:32

I was a fan from the first uk single, then got my cousins in Dublin to send me the CBS Ireland only releasesn. I saw them on their tour to support Boy with Altered Images as support at Strathclyde Union, crowd of around 300. Loved Boy and October. I saw them on every tour around this time. I saw them live just before War was released and then the album was dull and lumpen. Loved Under a Blood Red Sky, then loved half of The Unforgetable Fire. When they tried to copy Eno i wasnt interested.

Rattle and Hum was patchy but mostly great. Then the break.

I loved the Zoo TV concept and thought the best bits of Achtung Baby were career highlights but again a few songs were u2 by numbers. I saw them on the Zooropa Tour and it was incredible, such a great spectacle but not really taking themselves seriously.

Pop was poor and I couldnt see the tour due to work commitments.

I then fell in love with them again with All That You Cant Leave Behind, a few clunkers but the band I loved was back. Due to the way they sold tickets for the Glasgow dates, I was on holiday for a day, tickets announced at luchtime, sold out in a hour or so, while I was out playing golf and nobody from my work thought better get J a ticket while we get ours just in case, wankers. I never saw that tour.

I didnt really like the next album and the singles from the following albums left me cold.

The tour with the claw was on in Glasgow and a friend phoned me up on the day saying she had a spare ticket going, I could have it for free. The notion of arranging baby sitters for the kids and meeting her in the town was all that i needed to know that I was done with them.

They were my favourite band for a long time and i still listen to the early stuff but I have no interest in them at all these days.

Grand bunch of lads.....
So Long Kid, Take A Bow.

Positive Passion
Posts: 1812
Joined: 05 Jul 2017, 23:05

Re: U2

Postby Positive Passion » 29 Sep 2021, 21:15

robertff wrote:
Positive Passion wrote:U2 are a tremendous band with far more successes than failures. I have all their records from Achtung Baby onwards, and though I can’t say all of them are all brilliant, they are all really very good records. At some stage I may acquire the earlier records second hand.
Achtung baby is one of the all time great albums.
U2 are exceptional live, among the very greatest live acts I have seen. I saw them Wembley on the pop mart tour not really expecting much (I was not such a fan then) but they were amazing.
Later I saw them at Earl’s Court, and they were even more amazing. I would go to any gig of theirs at the drop of a hat, but unfortunately the tickets for their UK stadium shows in the last ten years or so have been far too expensive for me.
I have most of their records on vinyl, and want to get Original Soundtracks vol 1 on vinyl as well.



Surprised that you haven't got Joshua Tree, Unforgettable Fire and War, all top U2 albums.


.


Actually I do have the Joshua Tree and Rattle and Hum, both given to me second hand - I had forgotten.
My real interest though is trying to find their live albums often put out as fan club onky releases. [I love live albums, but do not like live dvds - I find warching shows on tv boring.].

User avatar
Hightea
Posts: 3293
Joined: 16 Apr 2015, 02:18
Location: NY state

Re: U2

Postby Hightea » 30 Sep 2021, 03:59

The Slider wrote:Well I compiled it but it is simply all their A sides in the correct single edits and mixes, yes
Something they never did themselves.


Disc One

1 of 16 Out Of Control 3:53 1979 U2
2 of 16 Another Day 3:28 1980 U2
3 of 16 11 O'Clock Tick Tock 3:47 1980 U2
4 of 16 A Day Without Me 3:13 1980 U2
5 of 16 I Will Follow 3:37 1980 U2
6 of 16 Fire 3:52 1981 U2
7 of 16 Gloria 4:13 1981 U2
8 of 16 A Celebration 2:58 1982 U2
9 of 16 New Year's Day 3:56 1983 U2
10 of 16 Two Hearts Beat As One 3:52 1983 U2
11 of 16 Sunday Bloody Sunday 4:39 1983 U2
12 of 16 Pride (In The Name Of Love) 4:40 1984 U2
13 of 16 The Unforgettable Fire 4:55 1985 U2
14 of 16 With Or Without You 4:56 1987 U2
15 of 16 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For 4:38 1987 U2
16 of 16 Where The Streets Have No Name 4:46 1987 U2

Disc Two
17 of 30 Desire 2:59 1988 U2
18 of 30 Angel Of Harlem 3:47 1988 U2
19 of 30 When Love Comes to Town 3:30 1989 U2 with BB King
20 of 30 All I Want Is You 4:16 1989 U2
21 of 30 The Fly 4:29 1991 U2
22 of 30 Mysterious Ways 4:04 1991 U2
23 of 30 One 4:36 1992 U2
24 of 30 Even Better Than The Real Thing 3:41 1992 U2
25 of 30 Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses 3:55 1992 U2
26 of 30 Numb 4:20 1993 U2
27 of 30 Lemon 4:43 1993 U2
28 of 30 Stay (Faraway, So Close!) 5:00 1993 U2
29 of 30 Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me 4:49 1995 U2
30 of 30 Miss Sarajevo 5:21 1995 Passengers Feat. Luciano Pavarotti

Disc Three
31 of 47 Discothèque 5:10 1997 U2
32 of 47 Staring At The Sun 4:37 1997 U2
33 of 47 Last Night On Earth 4:17 1997 U2
34 of 47 Please 5:49 1997 U2
35 of 47 If God Will Send His Angels 4:36 1998 U2
36 of 47 Sweetest Thing 3:03 1998 U2
37 of 47 Beautiful Day 4:08 2000 U2
38 of 47 Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of 3:46 2001 U2
39 of 47 Elevation 3:38 2001 U2
40 of 47 Walk On 4:11 2001 U2
41 of 47 Electrical Storm 4:40 2002 U2
42 of 47 The Hands That Built America 4:58 2003 U2
43 of 47 Vertigo 3:13 2004 U2
44 of 47 Sometimes You Can't Make it On Your Own 4:51 2005 U2
45 of 47 City Of Blinding Lights 4:15 2005 U2
46 of 47 All Because Of You 3:22 2005 U2
47 of 47 Original Of The Species 4:31 2004 U2

Disc Four
48 of 66 One 4:01 2006 Mary J. Blige and U2
49 of 66 The Saints Are Coming 3:24 2006 U2 & Green Day
50 of 66 Window In The Skies 4:01 2007 U2
51 of 66 I Believe In Father Christmas 3:26 2008 U2
52 of 66 Get On Your Boots 3:27 2009 U2
53 of 66 Magnificent 4:25 2009 U2
54 of 66 I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight 4:13 2009 U2
55 of 66 Ordinary Love 3:39 2013 U2
56 of 66 Invisible 3:47 2014 U2
57 of 66 The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone) 4:15 2014 U2
58 of 66 Every Breaking Wave 4:36 2015 U2
59 of 66 Song For Someone 3:46 2015 U2
60 of 66 You're The Best Thing About Me 3:45 2017 U2
61 of 66 The Blackout 4:46 2017 U2
62 of 66 Get Out Of Your Own Way 3:34 2017 U2
63 of 66 Lights Of Home 3:51 2018 U2
64 of 66 Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way 3:11 2018 U2 X Cheat Codes
65 of 66 Summer of Love 3:35 2018 U2
66 of 66 Ahimsa 3:51 2019 U2 & A. R. Rahman

exquisite list.

User avatar
pcqgod
Posts: 18774
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 07:23
Location: Ohio

Re: U2

Postby pcqgod » 30 Sep 2021, 05:18

Pretty sure I've heard all of their albums up to 'Joshua Tree.' I really liked 'Under a Blood Red Sky' and 'The Unforgettable Fire,' but those are the only ones I still have in my collection and I'm fine with that.
Where would rock 'n' roll be without feedback?

User avatar
The Slider
Self-Aggrandising Cock
Posts: 47626
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 19:05
Location: I'm only here for the sneer
Contact:

Re: U2

Postby The Slider » 30 Sep 2021, 13:39

.
Last edited by The Slider on 30 Sep 2021, 17:11, edited 1 time in total.
and meanwhile I'm still thinking

User avatar
Minnie Cheddars
funky thigh collector
Posts: 32645
Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South

Re: U2

Postby Minnie Cheddars » 30 Sep 2021, 13:43

We were playing tracks from The Unforgettable
Fire on the way in to work this morning which remains my absolute favourite. I almost never listen to them, mind you.
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?


Flower wrote:I just did a google search.

User avatar
The Slider
Self-Aggrandising Cock
Posts: 47626
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 19:05
Location: I'm only here for the sneer
Contact:

Re: U2

Postby The Slider » 30 Sep 2021, 17:11

I can dropbox that singles set if anyone wants it

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/olvygq2wkcdm ... WVtEa?dl=0
and meanwhile I'm still thinking

User avatar
slightbreeze
Can I Get To Widnes?
Posts: 10709
Joined: 03 Sep 2003, 20:07
Location: facing the computer
Contact:

Re: U2

Postby slightbreeze » 30 Sep 2021, 18:13

Have a great deal of respect for them, without them ever being one of my favourite bands. Own October, Under a blood, Unforgettable Fire, Joshua Tree, All that...., How to....plus a couple of "best ofs", which don't have a bad track. However, don't think I've played any of them for more than 10 years

User avatar
Hightea
Posts: 3293
Joined: 16 Apr 2015, 02:18
Location: NY state

Re: U2

Postby Hightea » 30 Sep 2021, 19:02

The Slider wrote:I can dropbox that singles set if anyone wants it

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/olvygq2wkcdm ... WVtEa?dl=0


you are missing a few of my favorite B sides
Luminous Times (Hold on to Love)
Heartbreak hotel.
Trash, Trampoline and the Party Girl
Race Against Time (my eno jam)

plus I usually add Alex Descends Into Hell For A Bottle Of Milk in front of the Fly.

I've got a long write up I started working on hope to finish it tonight.
I've seen them 17 times going back to Nov 81.

Image

User avatar
der Freiherr
Diamond Geezer
Posts: 44793
Joined: 18 Jul 2003, 05:38
Location: Impregnable Citadel of Technicality

Re: U2

Postby der Freiherr » 30 Sep 2021, 19:48

When did Anthony Bourdain join the band!?
I would’ve thought he’d HATE U2!
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.