BCB top Kylie - results out now

Do talk back
naughty boy
hounds people off the board

Re: BCB top Kylie - results out now

Postby naughty boy » 28 May 2018, 21:22

If we want to effectively distill the artist's work it's the only way!
Matt 'interesting' Wilson wrote:So I went from looking at the "I'm a Man" riff, to showing how the rave up was popular for awhile.

The Red Heifer
Fucking Crackers

Postby The Red Heifer » 28 May 2018, 21:49

This is fucking bullshit in all honesty. Why don't you all just give us a list of approved BCB artists to start threads about so you can stop your prissy bitching when someone brings up an artist you don't like (starting a thread in the process I might add). Or are we not longer about the music and reducing ourselves to hiding behind dumbarse aliases mocking people's grammar and typing skills?

For someone who allegedly wants the board to thrive John, you sure put a hell of a lot of effort into making sure people don't start any threads with that sort of gear.
Wadesmith wrote:Why is it that when there's a 'What do you think of this?' post, it's always absolute cobblers?

never/ever

Postby never/ever » 28 May 2018, 22:08

The Red Heifer wrote:This is fucking bullshit in all honesty. Why don't you all just give us a list of approved BCB artists to start threads about so you can stop your prissy bitching when someone brings up an artist you don't like (starting a thread in the process I might add). Or are we not longer about the music and reducing ourselves to hiding behind dumbarse aliases mocking people's grammar and typing skills?

For someone who allegedly wants the board to thrive John, you sure put a hell of a lot of effort into making sure people don't start any threads with that sort of gear.

You do know that BCB stands for Bored Coan Board, right?
kath wrote:i do not wanna buy the world a fucquin gotdamn coke.

naughty boy

Postby naughty boy » 28 May 2018, 22:27

Jesus fucking H I've kept my fucking mouth shut for most of this charade! 'oh it's Coan the Moan off again spoiling it for everyone'! fuck off! pick on someone else!
Matt 'interesting' Wilson wrote:So I went from looking at the "I'm a Man" riff, to showing how the rave up was popular for awhile.

The Red Heifer
Fucking Crackers

Postby The Red Heifer » 28 May 2018, 23:22

Your sarcastic, mocking comment was the straw that broke the camels back for me, which was why I got up you as opposed to, say, gash, but no matter who I get up, my point is still a valid one. Seems you can only talk about a incredibly narrow field of music here without it being ridiculed.

But hey at least you gave yourself a cracking nickname!
Wadesmith wrote:Why is it that when there's a 'What do you think of this?' post, it's always absolute cobblers?

naughty boy

Postby naughty boy » 28 May 2018, 23:47

ohhhh whatever

sing about what you want

the place is dead on its arse anyway

trans-chigley express

Postby trans-chigley express » 29 May 2018, 05:26

BOLLY BEE wrote: fuck off! pick on someone else!

You should be so lucky

naughty boy

Postby naughty boy » 29 May 2018, 07:16

:)

Brickyard Jack

Postby Brickyard Jack » 08 May 2021, 10:33

Can this be moved to classic threads please?

Return to “Yakety Yak”