Jimbo's never-ending world of shite

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
The Prof
Trading coffee in Abyssinia

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby The Prof » 14 Aug 2019, 13:14

You think there's a video of him killing himself in jail in the public domain?

Show me a video of him drinking cocktails by a pool in Bali with today's New York Times and I'll believe you.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 14 Aug 2019, 14:20

... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 14 Aug 2019, 15:45

Jimbo wrote:Watching videos and listening to Epstein news and I think Epstein is still alive.

:D

Who didn't see this coming?
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 14 Aug 2019, 20:27

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jimbo got his photo from a conspiracy theory debunking site!!

https://themikerothschild.com/2019/08/1 ... ide-qanon/

He obviously didn't read the article that went with it.

That is some world-class trolling.
Jimbo wrote:My point is to save the world from WWIII.

Jimbo wrote:Trump is right. The collusion conspiracy theory has been debunked and you seem to refuse to look at the evidence.

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017 2018

Belle Lettre
Éminence grise

Postby Belle Lettre » 14 Aug 2019, 20:47

Poor Jimbo.
Nikki Gradual wrote:
Get a fucking grip you narcissistic cretins.

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 14 Aug 2019, 21:43

toomanyhatz wrote:He obviously didn't read the article that went with it.

Surely we all realise by now he doesn't read a damn thing, besides the headlines?
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.
When I was a kid, I inhaled. Frequently. That was the point.

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 14 Aug 2019, 22:29

Oh, I'm convinced he reads everything that supports whatever alternate explanation he's accepting this week. What he doesn't do is ask the very basic questions that the article asks.

See, Jimbo, it's not that we automatically accept the "official" story. If you're going to insist that it's untrue, then you have to give me an alternate scenario that makes sense.

Hint- anything that requires collusion between thousands of people likely does not make the cut.
Jimbo wrote:My point is to save the world from WWIII.

Jimbo wrote:Trump is right. The collusion conspiracy theory has been debunked and you seem to refuse to look at the evidence.

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017 2018

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 15 Aug 2019, 03:12

FYI I got the photo from Yahoo! images. It's originally from the New York Post which is where I am getting a lot of information.
... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan

Powehi

Postby Powehi » 15 Aug 2019, 10:34

Jimbo wrote:FYI I got the photo from Yahoo! images. It's originally from the New York Post which is where I am getting a lot of information.

Isn't the NYP ran by those impartiality and integrity-laden News International folks who bought us stories such as "Headless Body Found in Topless Bar" and "Obama Beats Weiner" (both actually pretty darn good headlines)

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 15 Aug 2019, 19:35

Powehi wrote:
Jimbo wrote:FYI I got the photo from Yahoo! images. It's originally from the New York Post which is where I am getting a lot of information.

Isn't the NYP ran by those impartiality and integrity-laden News International folks who bought us stories such as "Headless Body Found in Topless Bar" and "Obama Beats Weiner" (both actually pretty darn good headlines)

When Public Enemy writes a song decrying your paper, you are...ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY

Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

The Modernist
2018 BCB Cup Champ!

Postby The Modernist » 15 Aug 2019, 20:16

Jimbo wrote:Watching videos and listening to Epstein news and I think Epstein is still alive.

I agree. He was only one who had the motive and means to pull off replacing McCartney with William Campbell!

Er..wrong Epstein. Carry on!

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 18 Aug 2019, 03:54

Epstein hanged himself by tying a bed sheet to a bunk, kneeling on the ground and leaning forward to kill himself.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2019/0 ... t-a17.html

Is this possible? Maybe, but seems impossible.

My wife just told me the guitarist from X Japan was found dead hanging from a doorknob.

(Odd there was a doorknob stuck to the ceiling.)

Yeah, how come when Acosta sez Epstein belonged to "intelligence," no one in the msm seems to give a shit? Instead all we get is society page gossip and crocodile tears for the "victims." Epstein was some kind of spy!

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 18 Aug 2019, 12:26

Jimbo wrote:
Is this possible? Maybe, but seems impossible.

Tagline for The Truthers.

Powehi

Postby Powehi » 18 Aug 2019, 15:40

Be interesting to see how Air Miles Andy aka the Duke of Pork comes out of all of this.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 10 Sep 2019, 16:35

Still so many unanswered questions about 9/11 but one thing we are sure of now (as if we weren't sure way back when) is that fire did not bring down Building 7.

It's the 18th anniversary of the attack. Kids born 18 years ago are now old enough to go and fight in any of the wars we started due to 9/11.

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 10 Sep 2019, 17:14

18 years on and the Truthers Industry keeps chugging on.

harvey k-tel
Long Player

Postby harvey k-tel » 11 Sep 2019, 17:32

Here's one you haven't thought of, Jimbo...

My friend Christ posted this on his Facebook timeline on this day in 2016:

"15 years ago today, I was working on a TV show at old 99 Queen St West next to the FashionTelevision offices. We turned the volume up on CNN when the news broke that a plane had flown into the WTC. The truth of what was happening was still pretty inconceivable. I thought it must be a small plane and just a horrible accident. Then we watched the second plane fly into the other tower, and one of the producers from FashionTelevision screamed, "Oh my God! The buildings are magnetized!""
If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 12 Sep 2019, 04:39

What REALLY sent it down? Shock report reveals 9/11 tower DID NOT collapse because of fire
A SHOCK new report into the collapse of World Trade Centre Tower 7 is set to fuel the fires of conspiracy as it suggests multiple blazes caused its downfall.
By Zoie O'Brien https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/73 ... conspiracy

Mentioned not at all in the US MSM. Just happened upon this in the UK Express, an outlet sure to be denigrated by our skeptical BCB Brits. It is nonetheless huge news in the 911 Truth community. The study found that all the columns in Building 7 had to be blown out all at once in order make it collapse like it did. But nooooooo.... :roll:

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 12 Sep 2019, 06:13

You do realise the Express piece sources the exact same report (" by a group of top engineers from the University of Alaska.") as your previous post, don't you?

Well, you'd have had to have read either/both to know that, so we all know the answer to that.

Powehi

Postby Powehi » 12 Sep 2019, 08:39

What I want to know is were was Jeffrey Epstein when all of this was happening.