May be.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nicotine, valium, vicadin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol -
Cocaine

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Re: Post something you've learnt today

Postby Jimbo » 17 Mar 2020, 08:37

Diamond Dog wrote:May be.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How Does Air Pollution Affect the Lungs? Breathing in air pollutants can irritate your airways and may cause shortness of breath, coughing, wheezing, asthma episodes and chest pain. Exposure to air pollution puts you at risk for lung cancer, heart attacks, stroke and in extreme cases, premature death.

What the fuck, call it COVID-19.

Study: Coronavirus Lockdown Likely Saved 77,000 Lives In China Just By Reducing Pollution
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffmcmaho ... 15fd8c34fe

Not the angle I'd take but with a little bit of imagination and curiosity one could think that maybe the troublemaker is the pollution rather than the elusive novel coronavirus.

Hmm, this looks like a challenge to conventional thinking and may be interesting for someone with a whit of curiosity.

Panic Pandemic – Why are people who should know better buying the Covid19 hype? Exaggerated or invented, the true danger Covid19 poses is shutting down our sense of reason
https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/16/pan ... id19-hype/
Question authority.

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 17 Mar 2020, 10:25

First of all it was all a big hoax (you claimed that on Feb 16th, which is where your endless garbage started).

Then it was influenza.

Now it's pneumonia, caused by smog.

Next week it will be.........

Have you ever thought that if it is pneumonia or flu, then every single health care worker in the world that has dealt with this outbreak (just imagine how many hundreds of thousands, maybe millions, that is), every single Govt worker, every single member of every Govt, absolutely every person that has claimed to have this contagion and every single one of their friends and family ...... all of them, thus far, are involved in this 'conspiracy'. Just imagine that,if you please. And then, most importantly, ask yourself - why? What do they possibly get from this? And then realise that what you are claiming they are all doing this for is to help "Big Pharma" rip every last one of us on the planet off?

Just have a think about that. And stay off the websites. And come back into the real world.
Cocaine

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 17 Mar 2020, 12:51

Diamond Dog wrote:
Have you ever thought that if it is pneumonia or flu, then every single health care worker in the world that has dealt with this outbreak (just imagine how many hundreds of thousands, maybe millions, that is), every single Govt worker, every single member of every Govt, absolutely every person that has claimed to have this contagion and every single one of their friends and family ...... all of them, thus far, are involved in this 'conspiracy'. Just imagine that,if you please. And then, most importantly, ask yourself - why? What do they possibly get from this? And then realise that what you are claiming they are all doing this for is to help "Big Pharma" rip every last one of us on the planet off?

But then here is a legit German virologist saying how this whole thing is horseshit - but saying it in German (with subtitles).

And whatever reasons I may have attributed to the fake pandemic are due to 1. my innate skepticism of big pronouncements and 2. what I have read i.e., pollution, big pharma profits, bio-weapons, bad tests, etc. Rather than knuckling under and understanding that almost everyone is right so I must be wrong, as hard as it is to believe, I still think almost everyone is wrong and I am right. The German doctor thinks so too.

And there is this too.

Israeli virologist urges world leaders to calm public, slams ‘unnecessary panic'
https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-v ... ary-panic/
Question authority.

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 17 Mar 2020, 15:52

Anytime you fancy answering this, I'll get back to you :

Diamond Dog wrote:Have you ever thought that if it is pneumonia or flu, then every single health care worker in the world that has dealt with this outbreak (just imagine how many hundreds of thousands, maybe millions, that is), every single Govt worker, every single member of every Govt, absolutely every person that has claimed to have this contagion and every single one of their friends and family ...... all of them, thus far, are involved in this 'conspiracy'. Just imagine that,if you please. And then, most importantly, ask yourself - why? What do they possibly get from this? And then realise that what you are claiming they are all doing this for is to help "Big Pharma" rip every last one of us on the planet off?
Cocaine

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 17 Mar 2020, 21:35

Diamond Dog wrote:Anytime you fancy answering this, I'll get back to you :

Diamond Dog wrote:Have you ever thought that if it is pneumonia or flu, then every single health care worker in the world that has dealt with this outbreak (just imagine how many hundreds of thousands, maybe millions, that is), every single Govt worker, every single member of every Govt, absolutely every person that has claimed to have this contagion and every single one of their friends and family ...... all of them, thus far, are involved in this 'conspiracy'. Just imagine that,if you please. And then, most importantly, ask yourself - why? What do they possibly get from this? And then realise that what you are claiming they are all doing this for is to help "Big Pharma" rip every last one of us on the planet off?

Your question is a really good one and does cause me to double think what I am doing here. But then I thought I had told you the answer. I think I'm right and all those workers, etc., are wrong. Maybe inside they know it's horseshit too but they're all just going along to get along. I really don't know. How does an army attack? How does a nation elect a moron? How can there be so many techno fans?

As to why, it could be Big Pharma. It could be a drill gone live again. It could be a bio-weapon attack. But from what I am reading now this is likely a bad flu season and the hype surrounding it got out of hand but precedent shows how this thing will end and probably soon.
Question authority.

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 18 Mar 2020, 09:23

Read the "Corona State Of Mind" thread.

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=146517&p=4065544#p4065544

It's not 'just flu' and it's not 'pneumonia'.

More importantly, it's not a fucking hoax either. So far 7950 deaths from 198,000 infected.
Cocaine

`

Postby ` » 18 Mar 2020, 10:27

Diamond Dog wrote:Read the "Corona State Of Mind" thread.

More importantly, it's not a fucking hoax either. So far 7950 deaths from 198,000 infected.

Why waste your breath on twats who are more upset about their gym being closed than they are about thousands dying and millions losing their livelihood, DD?

The way things are going, you may well need it for more important things later on - struggling to stay alive for example

Deebank
Resonator

Postby Deebank » 18 Mar 2020, 11:33

Hoax, no.
My nephew has it apparently.

He caught it on a school trip to the hospital in oxford.

He is young and fit and I’m sure will be fine.

I’m in hospital as we speak - for something completely unrelated! - and a medic told me that you either get it bad or mild there’s no in between.
I've been talking about writing a book - 25 years of TEFL - for a few years now. I've got it in me.

Paid anghofio fod dy galon yn y chwyldro

Flower

Postby Flower » 18 Mar 2020, 11:43

Deebank wrote:Hoax, no.

I’m in hospital as we speak - for something completely unrelated! - and a medic told me that you either get it bad or mild there’s no in between.

Sincere wishes for both you and your nephew's speedy and full recovery.
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

Deebank
Resonator

Postby Deebank » 18 Mar 2020, 12:39

Flower wrote:

Thanks.
I’m in for a minor procedure before I start dialysis - great timing!

I think my nephew is on the mend now.
I've been talking about writing a book - 25 years of TEFL - for a few years now. I've got it in me.

`

Postby ` » 18 Mar 2020, 12:43

Deebank wrote:
Flower wrote:

Thanks.

So sorry to hear of your and your nephew's problems, DB.

Here's wishing you both a speedy and full recovery.

Deebank
Resonator

Postby Deebank » 18 Mar 2020, 12:52

“The Man” wrote:
Deebank wrote:
Flower wrote:

Thanks.

So sorry to hear of your and your nephew's problems, DB.

Here's wishing you both a speedy and full recovery.

Cheers
In my case it’s the ‘reward’ for 50 years of type 1 diabetes.

Dialysis will give me something to do in lock down.

Samoan

Postby Samoan » 18 Mar 2020, 12:55

Deebank wrote:I’m in for a minor procedure before I start dialysis - great timing!

I do hope all goes smoothly for you at the hospital today, Deebank.

All the best to your nephew.
Nonsense to the aggressiveness, I've seen more aggression on the my little pony message board......I mean I was told.

Belle Lettre
Éminence grise

Postby Belle Lettre » 18 Mar 2020, 13:50

All good wishes, DB.
Nikki Gradual wrote:
Get a fucking grip you narcissistic cretins.

Deebank
Resonator

Postby Deebank » 18 Mar 2020, 14:01

Samoan wrote:
Deebank wrote:I’m in for a minor procedure before I start dialysis - great timing!

I do hope all goes smoothly for you at the hospital today, Deebank.

All the best to your nephew.

Thanks.

They couldn’t dig out the tube they embedded in me in December soooo, I will have to come back on Friday for them to dig around with me under a general anaesthetic.
What larks!

Lovely people at the RD&E though as always.

Six String

Postby Six String » 18 Mar 2020, 22:48

There are Sakha totem poles near the town of Gualala (wah-la-la) that were built in 2012 and 2014 by people from the Sakha Republic who came over to celebrate the 200th anniversary (2012) of Russian presence on this part of the California coast. We are staying a mile or two from Fort Ross which was a Russian fort back in those times but still a little surprised to come upon those totems further north.

https://www.sonomacounty.com/outdoor-ac ... ional-park
Everything is broken
B. Dylan

Jimbly

Postby Jimbly » 18 Mar 2020, 23:32

hope all goes well Deebank
So Long Kid, Take A Bow.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 18 Mar 2020, 23:37

Good luck DB!
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Flower wrote:I just did a google search.

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 19 Mar 2020, 15:18

“The Man” wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:Read the "Corona State Of Mind" thread.

Why waste your breath on twats who are more upset about their gym being closed than they are about thousands dying and millions losing their livelihood, DD?

The way things are going, you may well need it for more important things later on - struggling to stay alive for example

Because he makes me fucking angry is why - you may have noticed?! :lol:

The thing is - I'm sure there's a good guy under all the bollocks with Jimbo. I truly do. But to witness his slide into this fantasy world has been, and continues to be, extremely fucking annoying. Which, truth be told, is why he does it, I guess. I'm not so good at the restraint thing - you may have noticed that too....

On an entirely different note - best of luck to Deebank and his nephew.
Cocaine

Return to “Nextdoorland”