Former President Donald J. Trump

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Sneelock

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Sneelock » 23 Oct 2019, 19:46

Some good articles on TRUMP’s growing problem of keeping a lid on his finances.
https://www.businessinsider.com/propubl ... ud-2019-10
uggy poopy doody.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 23 Oct 2019, 19:46

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

since there's nothing to the impeachment hearings, what better strategy than to storm a secure facility ('Pollitely") and delay the proceedings by 5 hours? this is President TRUMP's idea of fighting fire with fire. "they're fighting dirty so it's time to take the gloves off" uh huh.

spell everybody's name right. this goes on your permanent record.
uggy poopy doody.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 23 Oct 2019, 20:47

It's time for my bi-monthly, "Holy shit can you believe Donald Fucking Trump is President" moment.

I mean, really, THAT guy?!

WTF???

Thank you for listening to my Ted Talk.
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 23 Oct 2019, 21:39

One of the president's attorneys argued before the Second Circuit Court of Appeals today that Trump has immunity from any criminal prosecution or investigation, that he could literally shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and not be subject to any legal action while in office.

Which kind of makes you wonder under what circumstances he would ever relinquish the office.

If the panel of judges doesn't make the right call here I'm going to go downtown and kick them in the nuts.
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 23 Oct 2019, 23:56

Sneelock wrote:your RT/Jimmy Dore-Iverse.

Also in my info-verse are Max Blumenthal (Grayzone), Matt Taibbi, The Hill, Moon of Alabama, Kim Iverson, Caitlin Johnstone, Paul Craig Roberts, Consortuim News, OffGuardian, Voltaire Network, Scott Horton, Michael Tracey, The Young Turks, UK Column News, George Galloway, Global Research, Zero Hedge, 21st Century Wire, James Corbett, and even from time to time the New York Times.
Question authority.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 24 Oct 2019, 00:16

:lol: yeah and I eat Burgers & Fries, Fries and Burgers, Fried Burgers & Burgured Fries. sometimes bean sprouts, artichoke hearts, wild salmon and loganberries.
Last edited by Sneelock on 24 Oct 2019, 00:23, edited 3 times in total.
uggy poopy doody.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 24 Oct 2019, 00:17

when I burp you mostly smell the burgers. when YOU burp it's mostly RT/Jimmy Dore types with just a hint of sodium free soy sauce.
uggy poopy doody.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 24 Oct 2019, 00:51

Question authority.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 24 Oct 2019, 00:53

uggy poopy doody.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 24 Oct 2019, 00:57

You have learned well the Solarscope method of being an internet ass (troll).
Question authority.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 24 Oct 2019, 01:01

looks who's talking! seriously who else on the forum regularly & consistently calls all those he interacts with stupid? you, Jimbo!

the rugged character of the Russian people and McDonalds quarter pounder both have pretty much nothing to do with Donald J. Trump.
In fact, I think I can lay claim that the quarter pounder has more to do with president TRUMP than the admirable qualities of the russian people do.

you think Donald TRUMP gives a flying fuck about the sturdy backbone of the russian people? I don't.
but then, I believe in the deranged fairy tales of Impeachment-Gate and Putin is a Thug-Gate and I'd Like a Democrat to Win-Gate and Wow, that TRUMP is really a vulgar bastard-gate.
Last edited by Sneelock on 24 Oct 2019, 01:12, edited 1 time in total.
uggy poopy doody.

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 24 Oct 2019, 01:04

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Footy wrote:
The Who / Jimi Hendrix Experience Saville Theatre, London Jan '67
. Got Jimi's autograph after the show and went on to see him several times that year

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2023?

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 24 Oct 2019, 01:09

Jimbo wrote:Also in my info-verse are Max Blumenthal (Grayzone), Matt Taibbi, The Hill, Moon of Alabama, Kim Iverson, Caitlin Johnstone, Paul Craig Roberts, Consortuim News, OffGuardian, Voltaire Network, Scott Horton, Michael Tracey, The Young Turks, UK Column News, George Galloway, Global Research, Zero Hedge, 21st Century Wire, James Corbett, and even from time to time the New York Times.

I can understand that dragging all that info around might be uncomfortable. you must need to shuffle around under the weight of your great brain like John Hurt in "the Elephant Man" so maybe this is a little uncomfortable and I can understand this making you a little irritable and all.

I'm not a troll. I'm a guy who has opinions about stuff - same as you. Forums are nice places to do that. you know this is a Forum, right? or is it just your bulletin board where we can read your opinions and marvel at your wisdom?

well, screw that! ;p
uggy poopy doody.

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 24 Oct 2019, 01:37

We should totally bomb Russia.
“Remember I have said good things about benevolent despots before.” - Jimbo

BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 24 Oct 2019, 01:39

George Galloway! Someone alert the Brits!

:shock: :lol: :roll:
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 24 Oct 2019, 03:46

From another site I enjoy. Antiwar.com
https://news.antiwar.com/2019/10/23/tru ... ns-lifted/

Trump Announces Permanent Ceasefire, Turkey Sanctions Lifted
Insists outcome is created by US 'and nobody else'
Jason Ditz Posted on October 23, 2019

President Trump has announced that he is lifting all sanctions against Turkey for the time being, citing a “permanent” ceasefire between Turkey and the Kurds and the withdrawal of Kurds from the Turkish-occupied safe zone.

Trump credited the US for getting the Kurds out of the safe zone, and for everything else, conspicuously not mentioning the Russian deal with Turkey which was reached only the day before, and came after pointed US warnings to the Kurds not to talk with Russia.

Trump appeared to be quite conscious that this was a factor, declaring “this was an outcome created by us, the United States, and nobody else.” That’s his position, but it’s unlikely many will see it that way.

Trump said this validated his troop withdrawal from Syria, while also insisting that US troops are going to remain in Syria to protect oil reserves that were taken by the US during the war.

Trump also shrugged off his own declaration of a permanent ceasefire, saying “permanent” doesn’t mean much in that region. He also threatened new sanctions against Turkey if “something happens that we are not happy with.”

So long as Trump personally gets credit for what happened, even as Russia and Syria get the Kurds out of the north, he seems contented with the status quo. If his military control over Syria’s oil is threatened, or if Turkey does something he’s not happy with, like crediting Russia, he’s likely to fly off the hinges again
Question authority.

Hightea

Postby Hightea » 24 Oct 2019, 14:49

`

Postby ` » 24 Oct 2019, 15:03

Still Baron wrote:George Galloway! Someone alert the Brits!

:shock: :lol: :roll:

He's a real pussycat....

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 25 Oct 2019, 04:56

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Donald Trump is the most honest US president of all time. By that I don’t mean that he’s an honest person; he of course lies constantly. I simply mean that while his predecessors have always made sure to dress their imperialist military campaigns up as benevolent humanitarian intercessions, Trump just stands there out in the open like “Yeah we grabbed their oil and it’s ours now, blow me.” There was once a time when claiming a war was really about oil got you branded a conspiracy theorist. Now the US president just outright says it.

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/we-w ... c42d560a95

Catty nails it again!
Question authority.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 25 Oct 2019, 07:36

Ooh, Jimmy Dore on The Hill! Two favs from my info-verse in one video. Let's watch, shall we? :D

Question authority.

Return to “Nextdoorland”