in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Jimbo » 09 Oct 2019, 20:05

Count Machuki wrote:
Jimbo wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:
The only report on 'Russiagate" specifically did not rule out collusion, as I recall. It just couldn't/wouldn't prove it.

If after spending millions and wasting three years investigating they couldn't come up with one indictment ANY MORE THAN 34 INDICTMENTS I'd say the case is dead. I'd also say it exonerates Putin somewhat.

https://time.com/5556331/mueller-invest ... lty-pleas/

Sure, exoneration. :roll:

Yeah, I kinda thought I was wrong about no indictments but what I had in mind was answered (surprisingly) in the Time article.

But Mueller did not charge or suggest charges for anyone on one of the biggest questions he faced: whether the Trump campaign worked with the Russians to influence the election.

My fear throughout this farrago was war with Russia. You keep poking the bear with a bullshit stick and he's going to get pissed. Fortunately my pal Vlad showed more forbearance than I had thought he would. I still see anti-Russia remarks in mainstream outlets as if Mueller had found collusion. It is obnoxious and still dangerous. Media in my circle are more concerned with actual issues and not made up scapegoating.
Question authority.

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 09 Oct 2019, 20:34

Jimbo wrote:My fear throughout this farrago was war with Russia. You keep poking the bear with a bullshit stick and he's going to get pissed. Fortunately my pal Vlad showed more forbearance than I had thought he would.

I don't see (and never have seen) much bear-poking going on here. Exactly how have we provoked the bear? By saying the shouldn't fuck with our elections? They know they did that (even if you don't). The provocation seems pretty one-sided to me - and yet it's Russia getting pissed that you're worried about.

And I promise you this: your pal (and Donald's) Vlad is loving this shit.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 09 Oct 2019, 20:46

Charlie O. wrote: Exactly how have we provoked the bear? By saying they shouldn't fuck with our elections?

They didn't.

Again. From CIA owned and operated Time Magazine
But Mueller did not charge or suggest charges for anyone on one of the biggest questions he faced: whether the Trump campaign worked with the Russians to influence the election.
Question authority.

Jimbly

Postby Jimbly » 09 Oct 2019, 21:28

Jimbo wrote:
Charlie O. wrote: Exactly how have we provoked the bear? By saying they shouldn't fuck with our elections?

They didn't.

Which only addresses whether there was collusion between the campaign and Russia. It doesn't mean that there was no interference by Russia.
So Long Kid, Take A Bow.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 09 Oct 2019, 21:31

Jeemo wrote:
Jimbo wrote:

They didn't.

Which only addresses whether there was collusion between the campaign and Russia. It doesn't mean that there was no interference by Russia.

Hey, I'm the BCB conspiracy nutbag.
Question authority.

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 09 Oct 2019, 21:36

It also doesn't state that there was no collusion. Do I really have to explain again the difference between "no charges" and "no collusion?"
Footy wrote:
The Who / Jimi Hendrix Experience Saville Theatre, London Jan '67
. Got Jimi's autograph after the show and went on to see him several times that year

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2023?

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 09 Oct 2019, 21:45

toomanyhatz wrote:It also doesn't state that there was no collusion. Do I really have to explain again the difference between "no charges" and "no collusion?"

It's over. Get with the program. Now it's Ukrainegate.
Question authority.

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 09 Oct 2019, 21:56

Yet you're totally prepared to believe that there's a "smoking gun" in the Biden connection months after it was investigated and nothing found?

I think Bob is right. I think YOU'RE colluding with the Russians.
Footy wrote:
The Who / Jimi Hendrix Experience Saville Theatre, London Jan '67
. Got Jimi's autograph after the show and went on to see him several times that year

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2023?

Deebank
Resonator

Postby Deebank » 10 Oct 2019, 10:05

Is shitting on the Kurds the worst thing he's done?
It's up there certainly.

I really wish I believed in karma.

There weren't at Normandy you know!
I've been talking about writing a book - 25 years of TEFL - for a few years now. I've got it in me.

Paid anghofio fod dy galon yn y chwyldro

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 10 Oct 2019, 10:34

Deebank wrote:Is shitting on the Kurds the worst thing he's done?
It's up there certainly.

I really wish I believed in karma.

I hope I'm not wrong but I have a feeling the Turks will regret taking on the trained and experienced Kurd fighters.

Kim's done her homework here and lays out the case where it is time to go.

Question authority.

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 10 Oct 2019, 16:42

"Two Soviet-born donors to a pro- Trump fundraising committee who helped Rudy Giuliani’s efforts to investigate Democrat Joe Biden were arrested late Wednesday on criminal charges of violating campaign finance rules, including funneling Russian money into President Trump’s campaign."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/two-foreig ... 1570714188

I'm sure there's an innocent explanation for all this! :lol:
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 11 Oct 2019, 04:10

Snarfyguy wrote:"Two Soviet-born donors to a pro- Trump fundraising committee who helped Rudy Giuliani’s efforts to investigate Democrat Joe Biden were arrested late Wednesday on criminal charges of violating campaign finance rules, including funneling Russian money into President Trump’s campaign."

Two Soviet-born donors
Really? REALLY? Really?

Details of the case aside WTF? This is poking the bear. Don't deny that "Soviet-born" wasn't used to make the reader think RUSSIA!!! Russia has nothing to do with this case you FUCK HEAD HILBOT!

I got my info from the Miami Herald and not these WSJ fucktards!

Parnus was born in Ukraine and Fruman in Belarus

The two men, now American citizens

The indictment states that Parnas and Fruman began attending political fundraisers in March 2018 with the aim of ingratiating themselves with U.S. politicians. And they created a limited liability company called Global Energy Producers to conceal the source of their campaign contributions.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politi ... rylink=cpy

This is about Ukraine - not Russia - and how both the Republicans and the Democrats are doing shady business there. This is also an expose of just how deeply goes the corruption. Trump and the Republicans get the shit end of the stick in this article. But how many have I posted of Democratic corruption?

We need a new system.
Question authority.

BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 11 Oct 2019, 04:58

Jimbo wrote:
Snarfyguy wrote:"Two Soviet-born donors to a pro- Trump fundraising committee who helped Rudy Giuliani’s efforts to investigate Democrat Joe Biden were arrested late Wednesday on criminal charges of violating campaign finance rules, including funneling Russian money into President Trump’s campaign."

Two Soviet-born donors
Really? REALLY? Really?

Details of the case aside WTF? This is poking the bear. Don't deny that "Soviet-born" wasn't used to make the reader think RUSSIA!!! Russia has nothing to do with this case you FUCK HEAD HILBOT!

I got my info from the Miami Herald and not these WSJ fucktards!

To wit: Soviet born.
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 11 Oct 2019, 05:03

Still Baron wrote:

To wit: Soviet born.[/quote]

:roll:

The fuck does that have to do with the case counselor? Why put that in first place in the headline? Just say you get my point because you know I'm right. It's just more Russia! Russia! Russia!
Question authority.

BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 11 Oct 2019, 05:11

Forgive me, I thought you meant to show they weren’t born in the Soviet Union.
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 11 Oct 2019, 14:45

Jimbo, why are you so concerned about the US poking that innocent, peace-loving bear, and not at all concerned about the bear poking the US?

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 11 Oct 2019, 14:45

Never mind.

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 11 Oct 2019, 16:31

Why are you poking Jimbo? He thrives on the attention.
“Remember I have said good things about benevolent despots before.” - Jimbo

BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 11 Oct 2019, 18:07

I’ve been reading the DC court’s opinion about the tax returns and I really don’t see the Supremes doing anything different. It seems pretty solid to me. They’re gonna have to release them to the committee sometime soonish. Whether they leak from there is another matter

Here it is if you’re feeling it:
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... ocument/p2

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 11 Oct 2019, 22:33

Jimbo wrote:I got my info from the Miami Herald and not these WSJ fucktards!

I don't usually cite the WSJ, but they broke the story.
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

Return to “Nextdoorland”