Former President Donald J. Trump

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Sneelock

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Sneelock » 05 Oct 2019, 22:51

Translation: we need to get people involved who usually can’t be bothered to vote. You can bet your last money the Rock has taken some phone calls on this subject.

A word about the “bigger than life media phenom” in the White House. it’s true that he enjoys a cult like status and can apparently do no wrong to roughly 40% of voting America. Well, guess what? That leaves a larger number of people who have had three long years to get good and sick of this asshat.

Yeah, the Rock could beat him but so could my white haired Granny if things were fair —That’s why they are not.

As for Trump leaving a slime trail to Putin - i’m Not the sort of guy that enjoys setting up Dominos for someone who intends to knock them down. You insist that Putin is a good leader despite all the god damned evidence that he is becoming “the boss of bosses”. Seriously, what a fucking scum-bag Putin is. If you can’t see that then why would you care if TRUMP is his beyotch?
uggy poopy doody.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 06 Oct 2019, 04:13

Sneelock wrote: As for Trump leaving a slime trail to Putin - i’m Not the sort of guy that enjoys setting up Dominos for someone who intends to knock them down. You insist that Putin is a good leader despite all the god damned evidence that he is becoming “the boss of bosses”. Seriously, what a fucking scum-bag Putin is. If you can’t see that then why would you care if TRUMP is his beyotch?

Russians like the guy and he does get shit done. He isn't hurting Jews. That's refreshing. Since you seemingly can't come up with one questionable point I would say your perception has been warped and biased a la Maddow and the US mainstream media which has historically and reflexively been anti-Russia. Watch the Oliver Stone interview. It's on YouTube.
Question authority.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 06 Oct 2019, 06:07

I’ve seen it.
Fuck you, asshole. :)
uggy poopy doody.

Flower

Postby Flower » 06 Oct 2019, 12:58

Putin? A good guy? No threat to Jews? Really? This is only one of many articles that I can post.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/as-putin- ... to-israel/

“Ninety percent of Russians really love Putin. They admire him, they think he’s doing the right thing, focusing on hating minorities and gay people,” Eygenson said. “The other 10 percent, to which I belong, don’t feel free to say what we think about this.”
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 06 Oct 2019, 16:01

Flower wrote:Putin? A good guy? No threat to Jews? Really? This is only one of many articles that I can post.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/as-putin- ... to-israel/

“Ninety percent of Russians really love Putin. They admire him, they think he’s doing the right thing, focusing on hating minorities and gay people,” Eygenson said. “The other 10 percent, to which I belong, don’t feel free to say what we think about this.”

Same article:

Russian authorities continue to help Jewish communities — especially those led by Chabad rabbis – carry out an unprecedented revival of Jewish life in the country. Since 2012, at least a dozen synagogues were opened or returned to Jewish communities across Russia, including in Moscow, Tomsk, Perm, Syzran, Kaliningrad and Archangelsk. In 2012, a $20 million Jewish museum was opened in Moscow with government assistance. Kosher restaurants and Jewish cultural events are still popping up across Russia, making many Jews feel more at home than they have in decades.

And they're allowed to immigrate under Putin as opposed to during the Soviet period.
Question authority.

Flower

Postby Flower » 06 Oct 2019, 17:48

Putin is "smoke and mirrors" ... Trump can't even figure out how to use the flint.
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 07 Oct 2019, 16:48

Nothing suspicious about suddenly backing the Turks instead of the Kurds?
all his advisors advise against this. why does he do it? I don't know but who's interests does it serve?
uggy poopy doody.

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 08 Oct 2019, 11:59

Sneelock wrote:Nothing suspicious about suddenly backing the Turks instead of the Kurds?
all his advisors advise against this. why does he do it? I don't know but who's interests does it serve?

There's a Trump Towers in Turkey, isn't there?

Totally unrelated, of course.
Nicotine, valium, vicadin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol -
Cocaine

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 08 Oct 2019, 12:08

Sneelock wrote: who's interests does it serve?

RUSSIA!

Do I get a cookie?
Question authority.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 08 Oct 2019, 15:37

I think I get it.

Republicans think THE LEFT ("hi!") is a bigger threat to them than Trump is.

Can you imagine?
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 08 Oct 2019, 17:44

I mean, a few months ago he was bragging about single-handedly defeating ISIS. How does this not strengthen the fuck out of them in the long haul?
uggy poopy doody.

Hightea

Postby Hightea » 08 Oct 2019, 20:00

Jimbo wrote:
Sneelock wrote: As for Trump leaving a slime trail to Putin - i’m Not the sort of guy that enjoys setting up Dominos for someone who intends to knock them down. You insist that Putin is a good leader despite all the god damned evidence that he is becoming “the boss of bosses”. Seriously, what a fucking scum-bag Putin is. If you can’t see that then why would you care if TRUMP is his beyotch?

Russians like the guy and he does get shit done. He isn't hurting Jews. That's refreshing. Since you seemingly can't come up with one questionable point I would say your perception has been warped and biased a la Maddow and the US mainstream media which has historically and reflexively been anti-Russia. Watch the Oliver Stone interview. It's on YouTube.

Putin a good guy? are you f*cking kidding me? Jimbo you are a nut job if you believe that. Putin is a former KGB guy and still kills political opponents especially journalists over 150 of them. Also who knows what the Russians really think about him most are too frightened to speak against him especially if they are jews.

Jimbo if you think Putin is such a good guy go to Russia and stand in Red Square and say a few bad things about Putin see how long you last.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 09 Oct 2019, 00:12

Don't believe the hypo-ganda.

My view of Putin is of course not first hand but is validated by Russia expert Prof. Stephen F. Cohen who has a laudable opinion of Putin. Cohen was an early debunker of Russiagate and he was right. Russiagate was a flop. Russia/Putin/Russians DID NOT collude with Trump nor did Trump collude with them.

There are a number of clips on YouTube but some are too long so I chose this one. Who doesn't like Larry King?

Question authority.

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 09 Oct 2019, 06:09

Jimbo wrote: Russia/Putin/Russians DID NOT collude with Trump nor did Trump collude with them.

The only report on 'Russiagate" specifically did not rule out collusion, as I recall. It just couldn't/wouldn't prove it.
Cocaine

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 09 Oct 2019, 06:39

Diamond Dog wrote:
Jimbo wrote: Russia/Putin/Russians DID NOT collude with Trump nor did Trump collude with them.

The only report on 'Russiagate" specifically did not rule out collusion, as I recall. It just couldn't/wouldn't prove it.

If after spending millions and wasting three years investigating they couldn't come up with one indictment I'd say the case is dead. I'd also say it exonerates Putin somewhat.
Question authority.

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 09 Oct 2019, 16:21

Jimbo wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:

If after spending millions and wasting three years investigating they couldn't come up with one indictment I'd say the case is dead. I'd also say it exonerates Putin somewhat.

Well - to be fair- you would, wouldn't you?
Cocaine

`

Postby ` » 09 Oct 2019, 17:13

Jimbo wrote:

Who doesn't like Larry King?

The ex-wives from his eight marriages?

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 09 Oct 2019, 17:14

Jimbo wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:

If after spending millions and wasting three years investigating they couldn't come up with one indictment ANY MORE THAN 34 INDICTMENTS I'd say the case is dead. I'd also say it exonerates Putin somewhat.

https://time.com/5556331/mueller-invest ... lty-pleas/

Sure, exoneration. :roll:
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 09 Oct 2019, 17:54

Looks like there's going to be a new book for the pussy-grabbing section of our bookshelves:

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a ... omen-book/

43 new allegations of unwanted touching. Jeez, this woke era, right, guys? It's like you can't even be a scumbag President amiright?!

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 09 Oct 2019, 19:26

Jimbo wrote:If after spending millions and wasting three years investigating they couldn't come up with one indictment I'd say the case is dead. I'd also say it exonerates Putin somewhat.

Let me remind you (because I've said this before) that the cost of the investigation was more than offset by forfeitures garnered from Manafort.
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

Return to “Nextdoorland”