Coan's new board - It's all gone a bit Pete Tong

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks

Did you get invited?

YES, but I'll be staying where I am thank you very much
11%
YES, and I'm just stopping off here to say "see you suckers" to hoi palloi who didn't.
5%
YES, but I'll be using both until one or both goes tits up
30%
NO, and I'm spitting feathers
7%
NO, and I really couldn't give a shit
46%

Total votes: 56

Powehi

Re: Coan's new board - It's all gone a bit Pete Tong

Postby Powehi » 05 Oct 2019, 16:42

Matt Wilson wrote:Oh, and they so want this place to die. They predict it every month! I wonder if they understand the irony of that. When BCB goes, what will they have to talk about? They mention Slider as being this sad guy who's whole life was predicated on BCB. Little Dougie said Slider's love (and social? I don't remember) life was formed by BCB and then he went and left this place, yada, yada, yada. Or did Coan say that, I can't recall. Those two are like one and the same guy over there, endlessly fellating each other to the point of nauseousness. Anyway, they don't understand that Preludin is the same thing! Where would they be without BCB? This place is the fucking DNA of preludin. When we go, preludin will lose it's reason for existence. Coan thinks he started the place to actually discuss music! But when your most popular thread is a psychotic attack on BCB which never ends, what does that say about the place?

While Preludin and its founders DNA may be riddled/tainted with BCB, I don't think the likes of Cry Baby Coan and Adam Insane are over-encumbered by even base-level intelligence.

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 05 Oct 2019, 16:42

It's the upper the Beatles took in Germany. What cowards though. I don't know, how can you feel like you're not a wuss when you talk shit about people for months, but are too scared to let them respond on your own home turf? Don't they ever self reflect? They're probably over there right now sneering about this thread, yet are too pussy to come here and voice their opinions.

Powehi

Postby Powehi » 05 Oct 2019, 16:45

GoogaMooga wrote:My goodness. The first week or so back when they started I'd read their BCB thread, but when they started slandering me and telling outright lies about me, I logged on to defend myself - well, I was banned the same day. In a way I am glad I am banned, saves me from being tempted to check in on what they write. Saves me a lot of precious time. What is preludin anyway? Sounds like some kind of drug, maybe a tranquilizer. Too lazy to google it...

I suspect it's what they may have given Skope after the Electro Shock Therapy stopped working and they ran out of Thorazine. What the lad needs is an ultra-rare-coooked forkfull of blood-drenched ribeye steak.

C
Robust

Postby C » 05 Oct 2019, 16:49

Matt Wilson wrote: Your prog threads really get to him and his number two bitch, Dougie. It's like they take it personally. For that, you will forever be persona non grata over there.

Excellent!

:lol:
Deebank wrote:
Johnny Fartpants wrote:Bring back the tits!

They've got their own forum now.

Flower

Postby Flower » 05 Oct 2019, 17:11

Matt Wilson wrote:It's the upper the Beatles took in Germany. What cowards though. I don't know, how can you feel like you're not a wuss when you talk shit about people for months, but are too scared to let them respond on your own home turf? Don't they ever self reflect? They're probably over there right now sneering about this thread, yet are too pussy to come here and voice their opinions.

You've hit the nail on the head.

I have no place in my life for either cowards or bullies. I don't care how many or what forums or facebook pages anyone posts on, but once you've left, move on. It's stalking an ex when they want no part of you, be happy, enjoy your life and leave the unwanted behind.

Again, the irony is that "they" are generating more posts on this forum.

Reality is .. unless someone is signing my paycheck .. I really don't care what they think about me.

Sad f*cks .. indeed.
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 05 Oct 2019, 17:14

Oh, they'll be here soon. They will send some emissary with one foot in both camps (BCB and Preludin) to tell us it's not really that bad, etc.

Watch.

soundchaser
Rokster & Rollster

Re: Coan's new board.

Postby soundchaser » 05 Oct 2019, 17:50

C wrote:
Matt Wilson wrote: did he flounce?

He is a typical bully-boy - he can dish it out but he can't take it

Good riddance to bad rubbish as my grandmother and Tobias Smollett used to say

Yes, good riddance to bad rubbish

Amen, Brother C :lol:.

HEN

Re: Coan's new board - It's all gone a bit Pete T

Postby HEN » 05 Oct 2019, 18:33

Powehi wrote:What the lad needs is an ultra-rare-coooked forkfull of blood-drenched ribeye steak.

what a despicable excuse for a human being you are.

Animal rights 4ever.
GoogaMooga wrote:Alright everybody, the latest thrift shop discovery is, in one word, WOW...!

C
Robust

Postby C » 05 Oct 2019, 18:36

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Deebank wrote:
Johnny Fartpants wrote:Bring back the tits!

They've got their own forum now.

HEN

Postby HEN » 05 Oct 2019, 18:44

I thought you were for the animals, Steve? By the way, your mole is doing you a disservice. You’ve been called a lot worse than ‘cunt’ on preludin. If the cap fits lad, if the cap fits :D
GoogaMooga wrote:Alright everybody, the latest thrift shop discovery is, in one word, WOW...!

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 05 Oct 2019, 18:50

HEN wrote: You’ve been called a lot worse than ‘cunt’ on preludin. If the cap fits lad, if the cap fits :D

How can you be so proud of this, Adam? The constant negativity and bile associated with that place. An entire forum started under the idea of discussing music, when their longest-lasting and biggest thread BY FAR is nothing but a huge bitch-fest where a bunch of children are allowed to be snarky 24-7? And don't tell me it's that way here too, because there is NO thread here even remotely that long where so many have posted.

HEN

Postby HEN » 05 Oct 2019, 19:01

Matt Wilson wrote:
HEN wrote: You’ve been called a lot worse than ‘cunt’ on preludin. If the cap fits lad, if the cap fits :D

How can you be so proud of this, Adam? The constant negativity and bile associated with that place. An entire forum started under the idea of discussing music, when their longest-lasting and biggest thread BY FAR is nothing but a huge bitch-fest where a bunch of children are allowed to be snarky 24-7? And don't tell me it's that way here too, because there is NO thread here even remotely that long where so many have posted.

The ‘BCB watch’ thread on preludin is an absolute delight, Wilson. You’re all over it! Relax, open your sphincter and let us all bury ourselves in it.

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 05 Oct 2019, 19:05

Hey Adam, if you really want to stick your head in my ass, I'm not stopping you.

HEN

Postby HEN » 05 Oct 2019, 19:07

Matt Wilson wrote:Hey Adam, if you really want to stick your head in my ass, I'm not stopping you.

As inviting as your ruined ass is, i don’t do sloppy seconds.

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 05 Oct 2019, 19:08

Then why did you ask?

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 05 Oct 2019, 19:09

HEN wrote: Relax, open your sphincter and let us all bury ourselves in it.

Powehi

Re: Coan's new board - It's all gone a bit Pete T

Postby Powehi » 05 Oct 2019, 19:10

HEN wrote:
Powehi wrote:What the lad needs is an ultra-rare-coooked forkfull of blood-drenched ribeye steak.

what a despicable excuse for a human being you are.

Sorry for the late reply. I guffawed so hard when I read your outraged reply that the half-masticated roast organic chicken sandwich I was scarfing down for tea exploded out of my mouth and onto my laptop!

You should have seen it, Adam, there were bits of crispy brown chicken skin, succulent white breast and droplets of warm, spicy grease all over the screen!

FWIW, you don't have a monopoly on caring for animals.

HEN

Postby HEN » 05 Oct 2019, 19:11

It was an instruction, not a question. I thought you were a teacher?

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 05 Oct 2019, 19:12

You just KNOW he's running back there telling them all how we're all freaking out, hell is breaking loose, and how he's got us all on edge!

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 05 Oct 2019, 19:13

HEN wrote:It was an instruction, not a question. I thought you were a teacher?

An instruction to let you into my ass?

Sit down on the couch and tell us all why you want to be there so badly.