Coan's new board - It's all gone a bit Pete Tong

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks

Did you get invited?

YES, but I'll be staying where I am thank you very much
11%
YES, and I'm just stopping off here to say "see you suckers" to hoi palloi who didn't.
5%
YES, but I'll be using both until one or both goes tits up
30%
NO, and I'm spitting feathers
7%
NO, and I really couldn't give a shit
46%

Total votes: 56

`

Re: Coan's new board - It's all gone a bit Pete Tong

Postby ` » 05 Oct 2019, 16:07

Matt Wilson wrote:Well, I was actually banned from Preludin! I registered yesterday to check out their hidden (naturally) BCB thread. You know, the one Johnny Boy won't let us see in the 'general' section of the forum. They started it when Preludin first got off the ground in January I think. My God, at 119 pages, it's by far the longest thread that I saw, there's even another BCB thread which is a few pages but this first one was the more interesting. Get this, they do nothing but bitch about us all day long!! They're fucking obsessed. If we say something here, they respond to it over there. Goat Boy is one of the worst offenders - what a vile, evil man he is. Filled with hate, he seethes at googa, feury, me, anyone who stands out at BCB. Remember Sloop John C? He's another one. Remember how he seemed to be a nice guy? Nope, he's another snake in the grass. Bitter at all the people he thinks turned against him here. Apparently, he's been banned from the BCB section of Facebook, and boy is he upset! :lol: Skope is the exact same there as here, but since he's around all the other cunts, they seem to accept him there. He'll proudly announce he's coming here to stir shit up, and Coan will want him to post any personal messages we send him, so remember that if you reach out to him.

Anyway, these people do nothing but talk shit about BCB all day every day. It's some weird stalking thing they've got going on over there. I should've snapped pictures of those pages and posted them here, but enough current BCBers post over there as well and they've posted on that thread too so there's that. Oh, and googa, God, they really hate him. They go on and on and fucking on about googa. It's relentless. And Diamond Dog? He's got his own fucking thread! They've got something to say about every regular poster here. Swear to God, I was only there yesterday afternoon and evening and had me an eyeful. Ray sent me a 'welcome mat' text, so I asked him if he knew who I was and today I'm banned! You see folks, they can come here and see all they want and start shit, but if I go there just for a peek, I'm banned. :D Priceless! Old Coaney is so scared of me saying anything over there that I won't even be given the chance!!! Lol

But seriously, you guys should've seen this. It was sad, really

It's actually pretty damn funny that the only bit of Preludin with any traction is the area where they moan about the very people Coan, Skope et al didn't invite and are now trying so desperately hard to recruit.

Don't these saddoes have anyone else in their lives or anything better to do with their time?

Don't know about you, Matt, but I was really pissed off when they took that area of their board down as I used to love reading what they had to say about me.
Last edited by ` on 05 Oct 2019, 16:16, edited 2 times in total.

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 05 Oct 2019, 16:12

That's exactly why they took it down. It's unfortunate that I don't really know a lot of the regulars here, because I could've told you what they had to say about them. My eyes gloss over names that I don't know. Fuery, gash, etc. They really hate C too. But it was really sorta repulsive, like looking under a rotted log and seeing hundreds of bugs squirming around. Even some of the people here (who will remain nameless for the moment) who have reputations for being 'nice' people will post shit over there about a certain BCBer they don't like because they're trying to fit in. You have to be sorta cuntish to be a preludin anyway, so when in Rome...

C
Robust

Postby C » 05 Oct 2019, 16:14

Matt Wilson wrote:Ray sent me a 'welcome mat' text, so I asked him if he knew who I was and today I'm banned! You see folks, they can come here and see all they want and start shit, but if I go there just for a peek, I'm banned. :D Priceless!

Ray, one of Coan's key henchmen.

I've never met him but I don't think he is very pleasant

Over on preludin he called me a c*nt which is not kind at all - sadly, I am banned too but would have liked to have been able to ask him the reason for the venom...

Sad, empty people

Very sad, empty people

Last edited by C on 05 Oct 2019, 16:18, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Rother wrote:And there was me thinking you'd say "Fair enough, you have a point Bob".

C
Robust

Postby C » 05 Oct 2019, 16:16

Matt Wilson wrote:They really hate C too.

Excellent!

That pleases me

Yes, that really pleases me

Lord Rother wrote:And there was me thinking you'd say "Fair enough, you have a point Bob".

`

Postby ` » 05 Oct 2019, 16:16

I think the best way to piss them off is to post screen caps that show just how few active threads there are on the music bit of their site each time they mount a recruitment drive.

When I did this over on the Hen thread earlier today, it was something like four. Doubtless Preludin's Dr. Timothy Dreary (aka Ray) will be rushing over here to tell us that those four threads have generated 198 posts this morning alone.

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 05 Oct 2019, 16:21

Oh, and they so want this place to die. They predict it every month! I wonder if they understand the irony of that. When BCB goes, what will they have to talk about? They mention Slider as being this sad guy who's whole life was predicated on BCB. Little Dougie said Slider's love (and social? I don't remember) life was formed by BCB and then he went and left this place, yada, yada, yada. Or did Coan say that, I can't recall. Those two are like one and the same guy over there, endlessly fellating each other to the point of nauseousness. Anyway, they don't understand that Preludin is the same thing! Where would they be without BCB? This place is the fucking DNA of preludin. When we go, preludin will lose it's reason for existence. Coan thinks he started the place to actually discuss music! But when your most popular thread is a psychotic attack on BCB which never ends, what does that say about the place?

The Prof
Trading coffee in Abyssinia

Postby The Prof » 05 Oct 2019, 16:25

Screen grabs NOW! :lol:

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 05 Oct 2019, 16:30

Lol. I really should've. Only I have no idea how to do that. The thing I alluded to earlier though is true. There's plenty of current BCBers who post there who could've come back here and alerted us to this non-stop gossipy little thing they have going on there, but they haven't. It's all been allowed to go on. But you'll never see those people in the same light again once you've seen what they say behind BCB's back. Just what we've been talking about here for the last few posts will provide them fodder for days.

C
Robust

Postby C » 05 Oct 2019, 16:32

Coan goes into a meltdown if you mention the word 'cry baby'

As for scrote the smell of sizzling bacon from 100 miles seems to do the trick!

The really amusing thing is that they think they are winding US up....!!

Seems like they are the folk getting their knickers in a twist

"Listen, don't mention henchmen! I mentioned them once, but I think I got away with it alright.
So! It's all forgotten now, and let's hear no more about it. So, that's two egg mayonnaise..."

Sad-fucques

:lol:

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 05 Oct 2019, 16:36

They hate you, Steven, because you represent prog to them. You see, Coan has absolutely no ability to just skip over the threads he doesn't like. He reads everything, scrutinizes it even. Your prog threads really get to him and his number two bitch, Dougie. It's like they take it personally. For that, you will forever be persona non grata over there.

GoogaMooga
custodian of oldies

Postby GoogaMooga » 05 Oct 2019, 16:39

My goodness. The first week or so back when they started I'd read their BCB thread, but when they started slandering me and telling outright lies about me, I logged on to defend myself - well, I was banned the same day. In a way I am glad I am banned, saves me from being tempted to check in on what they write. Saves me a lot of precious time. What is preludin anyway? Sounds like some kind of drug, maybe a tranquilizer. Too lazy to google it...
"When the desert comes, people will be sad; just as Cannery Row was sad when all the pilchards were caught and canned and eaten." - John Steinbeck

`

Postby ` » 05 Oct 2019, 16:41

Matt Wilson wrote:Oh, and they so want this place to die. They predict it every month! I wonder if they understand the irony of that. When BCB goes, what will they have to talk about? They mention Slider as being this sad guy who's whole life was predicated on BCB. Little Dougie said Slider's love (and social? I don't remember) life was formed by BCB and then he went and left this place, yada, yada, yada. Or did Coan say that, I can't recall. Those two are like one and the same guy over there, endlessly fellating each other to the point of nauseousness. Anyway, they don't understand that Preludin is the same thing! Where would they be without BCB? This place is the fucking DNA of preludin. When we go, preludin will lose it's reason for existence. Coan thinks he started the place to actually discuss music! But when your most popular thread is a psychotic attack on BCB which never ends, what does that say about the place?

While Preludin and its founders DNA may be riddled/tainted with BCB, I don't think the likes of Cry Baby Coan and Adam Insane are over-encumbered by even base-level intelligence.

`

Postby ` » 05 Oct 2019, 16:42

Matt Wilson wrote:Oh, and they so want this place to die. They predict it every month! I wonder if they understand the irony of that. When BCB goes, what will they have to talk about? They mention Slider as being this sad guy who's whole life was predicated on BCB. Little Dougie said Slider's love (and social? I don't remember) life was formed by BCB and then he went and left this place, yada, yada, yada. Or did Coan say that, I can't recall. Those two are like one and the same guy over there, endlessly fellating each other to the point of nauseousness. Anyway, they don't understand that Preludin is the same thing! Where would they be without BCB? This place is the fucking DNA of preludin. When we go, preludin will lose it's reason for existence. Coan thinks he started the place to actually discuss music! But when your most popular thread is a psychotic attack on BCB which never ends, what does that say about the place?

While Preludin and its founders DNA may be riddled/tainted with BCB, I don't think the likes of Cry Baby Coan and Adam Insane are over-encumbered by even base-level intelligence.

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 05 Oct 2019, 16:42

It's the upper the Beatles took in Germany. What cowards though. I don't know, how can you feel like you're not a wuss when you talk shit about people for months, but are too scared to let them respond on your own home turf? Don't they ever self reflect? They're probably over there right now sneering about this thread, yet are too pussy to come here and voice their opinions.

`

Postby ` » 05 Oct 2019, 16:45

GoogaMooga wrote:My goodness. The first week or so back when they started I'd read their BCB thread, but when they started slandering me and telling outright lies about me, I logged on to defend myself - well, I was banned the same day. In a way I am glad I am banned, saves me from being tempted to check in on what they write. Saves me a lot of precious time. What is preludin anyway? Sounds like some kind of drug, maybe a tranquilizer. Too lazy to google it...

I suspect it's what they may have given Skope after the Electro Shock Therapy stopped working and they ran out of Thorazine. What the lad needs is an ultra-rare-coooked forkfull of blood-drenched ribeye steak.

C
Robust

Postby C » 05 Oct 2019, 16:49

Matt Wilson wrote: Your prog threads really get to him and his number two bitch, Dougie. It's like they take it personally. For that, you will forever be persona non grata over there.

Excellent!

Flower

Postby Flower » 05 Oct 2019, 17:11

Matt Wilson wrote:It's the upper the Beatles took in Germany. What cowards though. I don't know, how can you feel like you're not a wuss when you talk shit about people for months, but are too scared to let them respond on your own home turf? Don't they ever self reflect? They're probably over there right now sneering about this thread, yet are too pussy to come here and voice their opinions.

You've hit the nail on the head.

I have no place in my life for either cowards or bullies. I don't care how many or what forums or facebook pages anyone posts on, but once you've left, move on. It's stalking an ex when they want no part of you, be happy, enjoy your life and leave the unwanted behind.

Again, the irony is that "they" are generating more posts on this forum.

Reality is .. unless someone is signing my paycheck .. I really don't care what they think about me.

Sad f*cks .. indeed.
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 05 Oct 2019, 17:14

Oh, they'll be here soon. They will send some emissary with one foot in both camps (BCB and Preludin) to tell us it's not really that bad, etc.

Watch.

soundchaser
Rokster & Rollster

Re: Coan's new board.

Postby soundchaser » 05 Oct 2019, 17:50

C wrote:
Matt Wilson wrote: did he flounce?

He is a typical bully-boy - he can dish it out but he can't take it

Good riddance to bad rubbish as my grandmother and Tobias Smollett used to say

Yes, good riddance to bad rubbish

Amen, Brother C :lol:.

C
Robust

Postby C » 05 Oct 2019, 18:36

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Nextdoorland”