Former President Donald J. Trump

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Jimbo » 14 Sep 2019, 04:42

Stunned Silence Followed Trump's G-7 Outburst: "Where's My Favorite Dictator"

“Inside a room of the ornately decorated Hotel du Palais during last month’s Group of Seven summit in Biarritz, France, President Trump awaited a meeting with Egyptian President Abdel Fattah Al Sisi,” the WSJ reported Friday.

“Mr. Trump looked over a gathering of American and Egyptian officials and called out in a loud voice: ‘Where’s my favorite dictator?’ Several people who were in the room at the time said they heard the question,” the newspaper reported. Onlookers described “a stunned silence” that followed.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... e-dictator
Question authority.

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 15 Sep 2019, 04:04

A little old, but I only just saw it:

peter noone

Postby peter noone » 22 Sep 2019, 14:51

Copehead wrote:
Count Machuki wrote:
Dr Markus wrote:Noone suddenly became right wing...

*crosses fingers, holds breath*
come on come on come on

Peter never comes around anymore

Sad

SCREW YOU COPEHEAD! I CHOOSE MY MOMENTS.
No milk today.

copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby copehead » 24 Sep 2019, 15:50

peter noone wrote:
Copehead wrote:
Count Machuki wrote:
*crosses fingers, holds breath*
come on come on come on

Sad

What the!!11

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Moorcock, Moorcock, Michael Moorcock, you fervently moan.

Bear baiting & dog fights a speciality.

peter noone

Postby peter noone » 24 Sep 2019, 19:11

Copehead wrote:
peter noone wrote:
Copehead wrote:

Sad

What the!!11

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I'M BACK AND I'M INTERNATIONAL. TURN UP THE BASS! MURDERATION AN' TING!*

*not racist. I hate everyone.
No milk today.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 24 Sep 2019, 20:16

bobzilla77 wrote:Sharpiegate.

This is the kind of thing that children will someday read about in their studies of American history.

providing the right is prevented from applying their sharpies to that history.
uggy poopy doody.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 24 Sep 2019, 23:24

I swear to God if the Dems fuck up this impeachment I'm DONE, fucking done.
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 24 Sep 2019, 23:45

Count Machuki wrote:I swear to God if the Dems fuck up this impeachment I'm DONE, fucking done.

When have they ever NOT fucked up something like this!?

Maybe someone will rise to the occasion and keep the hearings from being a bunch of irrelevant grandstanding. But ...
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 25 Sep 2019, 00:07

one can only hope they've learned from Kavanagh & Lewondowski. if anyone openly disrespects the process then they need to have a hammer and they need to lay it down. they can't just let them sit there and insult & sass them. that is BULL shit.
uggy poopy doody.

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 25 Sep 2019, 05:21

Well this has been an INTERESTING day!

Giuliani's just been all over Fox News, mopping sweat off his face and claiming the State Department asked him (in his capacity as Trump's personal lawyer, LOL) to conduct diplomacy with Ukraine and maintaining he can "prove" what appears to have been comprehensively debunked by all non-interested sources - that Biden committed "crimes."

How will State now react to this charge? They can't very well admit it, so it appears that Rudy's going to be left hanging in the wind. What will his reaction to that be (and does he actually face any criminal liability)?

Meanwhile, Trump calls Pelosi to see if they can "work something out?" Is that actually real, even? What bargaining chip could he possibly have to play here?

Tune in tomorrow!
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 25 Sep 2019, 13:46

Apparently, when Laura Ingraham questioned Rudy Giuliani about reports that he inserted himself into the Ukraine business, he first responded that he was doing it at the behest of the State Department. He then said: “Laura, I’m a pretty good lawyer, just a country lawyer.”

:lol:
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 25 Sep 2019, 15:28

Still Baron wrote:Apparently, when Laura Ingraham questioned Rudy Giuliani about reports that he inserted himself into the Ukraine business, he first responded that he was doing it at the behest of the State Department. He then said: “Laura, I’m a pretty good lawyer, just a country lawyer.”

"Wellsir, I don't know spit about y'all's big city international law but back in Manhattan my Auntie used to say..."

Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 25 Sep 2019, 15:31

Vox has Trump's released version of the Ukraine call. It doesn't seem any more crooked than normal, but I guess it's is really more about ignoring process and whistleblower protections at this point, right? I mean, God knows I can think of a dozen reasons to get this schmuck out of office but this particular transcript/memo (as released) doesn't seem like much of a smoking gun.

https://www.vox.com/2019/9/25/20883325/ ... mpeachment

I mean, for starters, it's five pages long. For a half hour conversation? :?
Could the White House be acting in a less than forthcoming way about this? :o

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 25 Sep 2019, 16:57

well, didn't Nixon release "unredacted" transcripts before they found out there were tapes?
me, even if this is the whole enchilada, I'm not so sure "there's no there there" but I DO think this is a "don't throw me in the briar-patch" move by the President.
clearly he is going to take the position that he needed to get to the bottom of Biden's affairs so that people can chant "lock him up" should he get the nom. Just as clearly, even if one Biden or the other is guilty as sin this is WAY off the reservation for what a sitting president should be using his powers to do. let's see what the whistle blower report has to say.

I think three things at once. ONE: this IS serious enough for an Impeachment inquiry. I mean, he admits he froze the assets anticipating the phone call. TWO: TRUMP DOES want an impeachment inquiry to galvanize his base and up the "Deep State" rhetoric a few notches. THREE: His "PRESIDENTIAL HARASMENT" tweet gives the DEMS an opportunity I don't think they are likely to take. this guy with no government experience gained political power by saying he could PROVE O. was NOT a citizen. HE NEVER DID. Presidential harassment my ASS. Dems could really change the way a lot of people view this "different kind of President" if they have the nuts. Also, how many times has he changed his basic story in the last couple of days. keep him on the defensive - rope-a-dope him. His peanut butter is spread mighty thin on his cracker as it is.
uggy poopy doody.

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 25 Sep 2019, 18:12

The Republican-controlled Senate has now voted to rescind Trump's declaration of a national emergency in order to fund the wall.

This strikes me as a big vote of no-confidence.

Trump's about to go live. What are the odds he incriminates himself further?
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

Flower

Postby Flower » 25 Sep 2019, 21:16

Snarfyguy wrote:The Republican-controlled Senate has now voted to rescind Trump's declaration of a national emergency in order to fund the wall.

This strikes me as a big vote of no-confidence.

Trump's about to go live. What are the odds he incriminates himself further?

I'm still amazed how anyone could even think about voting for Trump or even consider the prospect of "the wall" ... :shock:

As for the odds of him incriminating himself .. I don't believe that there is a bookie who would take the bet.
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 25 Sep 2019, 22:47

Michael Tracy and Aaron Mate breaking it down. G'head and say these guys aren't worthy. :roll:
Question authority.

Flower

Postby Flower » 26 Sep 2019, 00:59

I love Dr. Ronald Feinman's points of view on many subjects.

http://www.theprogressiveprofessor.com/
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 26 Sep 2019, 01:25

Flower wrote:I love Dr. Ronald Feinman's points of view on many subjects.

http://www.theprogressiveprofessor.com/

I read those expecting something scorching and razor like. Alas! I bet he has a voice like a stuffed harmonica. And goes on and on and ON in bars.
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Flower wrote:I just did a google search.

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 26 Sep 2019, 02:34

Jimbo wrote:

Michael Tracy and Aaron Mate breaking it down. G'head and say these guys aren't worthy. :roll:

I don't have 55 minutes for that shit. Riddle me this:

How is an (obviously) implicit quid-pro-quo solicitation w/ Ukraine -- for the president's personal benefit -- legit?

How is the president's personal attorney allowed to conduct international diplomacy that's properly the bailiwick of Congress and the State Department?

How can Wm. Barr's testimony that he "can't remember" whether Trump ever asked him to conduct any investigations be squared with Trump's admission that he asked his Ukranian counterpart to work with Barr on investigating Biden?

I'll give you 100 words, around double what I've just used. Go!

Return to “Nextdoorland”