Jimbo's never-ending world of shite

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
User avatar
toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Posts: 28151
Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby toomanyhatz » 12 Aug 2019, 22:57

Jimbo wrote:I believe men and women of wealth and power conspire.


So do I.

What I don't believe, which it seems that the tin foil crowd does, is that it's an organized conspiracy with with some ill-defined "New World Order" as the ultimate goal.

Men and women (let's face facts that it's mostly men) are out for themselves. They only "conspire" if it has mutual benefit among those conspiring.
Jimbo wrote:My point is to save the world from WWIII.

Jimbo wrote:Trump is right. The collusion conspiracy theory has been debunked and you seem to refuse to look at the evidence.

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017 2018 2019?

User avatar
GoogaMooga
custodian of oldies
Posts: 25964
Joined: 28 Sep 2010, 05:23
Location: Denmark

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby GoogaMooga » 12 Aug 2019, 23:35

toomanyhatz wrote:
Jimbo wrote:I believe men and women of wealth and power conspire.


So do I.

What I don't believe, which it seems that the tin foil crowd does, is that it's an organized conspiracy with with some ill-defined "New World Order" as the ultimate goal.

Men and women (let's face facts that it's mostly men) are out for themselves. They only "conspire" if it has mutual benefit among those conspiring.


How do you explain the annual top secret Bilderberg meetings, then?
"When the desert comes, people will be sad; just as Cannery Row was sad when all the pilchards were caught and canned and eaten." - John Steinbeck

User avatar
St Jeemo the Humourless
Posts: 21095
Joined: 21 Jul 2003, 23:17
Location: ????

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby St Jeemo the Humourless » 12 Aug 2019, 23:36

GoogaMooga wrote:
toomanyhatz wrote:
Jimbo wrote:I believe men and women of wealth and power conspire.


So do I.

What I don't believe, which it seems that the tin foil crowd does, is that it's an organized conspiracy with with some ill-defined "New World Order" as the ultimate goal.

Men and women (let's face facts that it's mostly men) are out for themselves. They only "conspire" if it has mutual benefit among those conspiring.


How do you explain the annual top secret Bilderberg meetings, then?


Top secret you say?
Image So Long Kid, Take A Bow.

User avatar
GoogaMooga
custodian of oldies
Posts: 25964
Joined: 28 Sep 2010, 05:23
Location: Denmark

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby GoogaMooga » 12 Aug 2019, 23:38

Jeemo wrote:
Top secret you say?


Well, you can't really hide the fact that they are meeting, but what goes on at those meetings seemingly never leaks.
"When the desert comes, people will be sad; just as Cannery Row was sad when all the pilchards were caught and canned and eaten." - John Steinbeck

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 16710
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby Jimbo » 13 Aug 2019, 01:56

toomanyhatz wrote:
Jimbo wrote:I believe men and women of wealth and power conspire.


So do I.

What I don't believe, which it seems that the tin foil crowd does, is that it's an organized conspiracy with with some ill-defined "New World Order" as the ultimate goal.

Men and women (let's face facts that it's mostly men) are out for themselves. They only "conspire" if it has mutual benefit among those conspiring.


Bullshit.

The antipathy for conspiracy theorists "idiots" like you and DD and Charlie and whoever else regularly derides me for having alternative views of events goes far beyond NWO espousers. Merely asking logical questions about 911, Boston, Sandy Hook, the Clinton Foundation, Skripals, Epstein gets your eyes rolling and worse. Lord help a truther if you have any actual evidence. But then you believed that Trump conspired/colluded with Russians to win the election. Probably still do. Idiots!
... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan

User avatar
toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Posts: 28151
Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby toomanyhatz » 13 Aug 2019, 02:11

Somebody please alert me when the questions get logical, or when actual evidence appears.

Someone besides Jimbo or his "sources," please.
Jimbo wrote:My point is to save the world from WWIII.

Jimbo wrote:Trump is right. The collusion conspiracy theory has been debunked and you seem to refuse to look at the evidence.

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017 2018 2019?

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 16710
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby Jimbo » 13 Aug 2019, 03:35

Early in life I have noticed that no event is ever correctly reported in a newspaper, but in Spain, for the first time, I saw newspaper reports which did not bear any relation to the facts, not even the relationship which is implied in an ordinary lie. I saw great battles reported where there had been no fighting, and complete silence where hundreds of men had been killed. I saw troops who had fought bravely denounced as cowards and traitors, and others who had never seen a shot fired hailed as the heroes of imaginary victories; and I saw newspapers in London retailing these lies and eager intellectuals building emotional superstructures over events that had never happened. I saw, in fact, history being written not in terms of what happened but of what ought to have happened according to various ‘party lines’.
George Orwell, Looking back on the Spanish War, Chapter 4
... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan

User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 68494
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby Diamond Dog » 13 Aug 2019, 06:09

Ah, evidence, welcome.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.
When I was a kid, I inhaled. Frequently. That was the point.

User avatar
KeithPratt
Arsehole all Erect
Posts: 23729
Joined: 28 Jul 2003, 23:13
Contact:

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby KeithPratt » 13 Aug 2019, 08:27

Conspiracy theories are akin to cosmogonies. The brain, in my opinion, can be particularly receptive to theories or belief systems that tend toward providing an answer to very complex questions or situations. Hence why in the scientific world the "theory of everything" still has great attraction, like "string theory" or "quantum mechanics". The notion that just around the corner is some scientific "answer" that will solve lots of issues. Usually what happens is that it doesn't, and that it creates just as many problems as it solves. You only have to see what damage social darwinism and eugenics did.

Conspiracy theories are the same. They point to some straight forward answer that "solves" everything.

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 16710
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby Jimbo » 13 Aug 2019, 08:41

Toby wrote:
Conspiracy theories are the same. They point to some straight forward answer that "solves" everything.


Russia!

Actually Toby you make a good point. A single one size fits all answer to a complex problem is likely wrong. However, you call the alternative exploration of events like 9/11 or JFK "conspiracy theories" when they are in fact not theories, just questions and suppositions, place holders which we need to the find details, explain anomalies, especially if you follow the logic of the Orwell quote above. The average Hatz will read the story in the newspaper and then that would be that. "Angry Arabs flew dem planes into the buildings and down they came. Let's get them Arabs!" We say, "Not so fast! There is something fishy about how those buildings came down. There is something strange about the color of the girl's blood on the Boston sidewalk. Let's get the BBC or the NYT or the police test our findings." Instead we are derided and called "conspiracy theorists." But like Orwell says, [it's] "history being written not in terms of what happened but of what ought to have happened according to various ‘party lines’."
... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan

User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 68494
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby Diamond Dog » 13 Aug 2019, 14:57

Jimbo wrote: The average Hatz will read the story in the newspaper and then that would be that. "Angry Arabs flew dem planes into the buildings and down they came. Let's get them Arabs!"


This is where you completely cross the line. As you always do.

It is absolutely possible to believe the planes were flown into the buildings by Al Qaeda without then believing the automatic next step is to "Get them Arabs!". Many hundreds of millions did exactly that - listened and read about the attacks, made their minds up independently but didn't then say "Let's go bomb, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq etc etc etc".

You however choose not to accept that people did that, because it doesn't fit the narrative you have swallowed hook line and sinker from "The Truthers" (the "we" you so obviously love being a part of) .

And we're idiots & cowards? Ho fucking hum.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.
When I was a kid, I inhaled. Frequently. That was the point.

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 16710
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby Jimbo » 13 Aug 2019, 22:21

I fail to see your point. The best I can make of your post is anger over my use of the word "Arabs," as if that word is now politically incorrect. If so, sorry. You think I should have said "Al Qaeda" instead. I hate to break it to ya buddy but Al Qaeda is a CIA proxy group armed by Uncle Sam so I wouldn't in any case have said Al Qaeda flew the planes. My larger point is that idiots like you take the mainstream media/government side of the story right off the bat and that's that. Damn you you conspiracy theorist if you question the official narrative!

A problem with mainstream media is its inability to debate with alternative opinions. Way back when, in reaction to too many people believing that 9/11 and 7/7 were government conspiracies BBC did these "Roadshows" where they took "truthers," people who disbelieved the official story on well-produced TV bus rides to the sites and somehow showed them the errors of their ways. In the US there was a PBS Nova which showed how the towers fell, in a manner which, of course, fit the government narrative.

In reaction, alternative internet sites debunked the BBC shows and Nova and made hash of their poppycock. Unfortunately, due to the clunkiness of the media I suppose, there was no BBC or PBS debunking of the debunk. No debate. Actually, there was and still is little mainstream exposure to alternative views even if it is just as a guest on a talk show where an actual debate could be had. That's where the Orwell quote kicks in again. We are shown and idiots believe what the powerful men and women want us to see.
... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan

User avatar
toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Posts: 28151
Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby toomanyhatz » 13 Aug 2019, 22:45

Moreover, it's also possible to believe that the planes were flown into buildings by Al Qaeda and also believe that the Bush administration and/or the FBI missed or ignored signs that it was possibility, or the aftermath was handled poorly, or even that there are some irregularities in the "official" story but that doesn't mean the "truther" story makes any sense.

No point in trying to explain this to someone whose brain only has two settings, of course.
Jimbo wrote:My point is to save the world from WWIII.

Jimbo wrote:Trump is right. The collusion conspiracy theory has been debunked and you seem to refuse to look at the evidence.

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017 2018 2019?

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 16710
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby Jimbo » 13 Aug 2019, 23:25

toomanyhatz wrote:Moreover, it's also possible to believe that the planes were flown into buildings by Al Qaeda and also believe that the Bush administration and/or the FBI missed or ignored signs that it was possibility, or the aftermath was handled poorly, or even that there are some irregularities in the "official" story but that doesn't mean the "truther" story makes any sense.


You are right, Hatz. The truther version makes a lot less sense than the official version but there are so many anomalies like bombs in the basement and the lobby or the physics defying way the buildings fell. That is why I stretch my imagination to it all being a gold heist not to mention a perfect way to start the War on Terror which made and continues to make oodles of cash for the MIC.
... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 16710
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby Jimbo » 14 Aug 2019, 00:25

Watching videos and listening to Epstein news and I think Epstein is still alive.

If Bin Ladin was "buried" according to Islamic tradition giving Epstein's religion similar respect he was to be buried within 24 hours of his death.
... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 16710
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby Jimbo » 14 Aug 2019, 01:17

Putin: What a loser.

Image


Has Putin Lost His Sex Appeal?
NY Times, Mar 2012
Putin is losing the Sochi Olympic game
Washington Post, Feb 2014
Putin's Press Conference Proved Merkel Right: He's Lost His Mind
New Republic, Mar 2014
Vladimir Putin is losing the battle for Ukraine
Spectator, Mar 2014
Putin Is Losing In Ukraine And That's Our Biggest Problem Right Now
Forbes, Mar 2014
How Putin is losing in Crimea: A reality check
Yahoo News, Apr 2014
Putin is Losing Eastern European Energy Gamble
Oil Price , Apr 2014
Putin losing his geostrategic footing
Gulfnews, Nov 2014
Putin Is Losing the Battle to Restrain Online Media
Newsweek, Jan 2015
The War Putin Lost
OpEdNews, Mar 2015
Putin Is Losing a Nasty Food Fight
StopFake, Aug 2015
Why Putin Is Losing
RFERL, Aug 2015
How Putin is badly losing in Syria
Washingtonian Post, Oct 2015
How Vladimir Putin lost Ukraine
New Statesman, Jan 2016
How Putin is losing his grip on pipeline politics
Reuters, Nov 2016
Russia’s Putin may be starting to lose his grip on power
Marketwach, Mar 2017
Putin Lost France, but He’s Still Got a Chance in Germany
Daily Beast, May 2017
Putin Losing Public Support On Key Issues
Statista, Jun 2017
For Russia, Putin Power Is Losing Some of Its Shine
Stratfor, Jun 2017
Is Vladimir Putin Losing His Grip?
Project Syndicate, Oct 2017
Is Putin Losing Control of Russia's Conservative Nationalists?
Foreign Affairs, Oct 2017
Putin Is Losing the Long Game on Foreign Policy
Bloomberg, Nov 2017
Putin Is Losing Eastern European Energy Gamble
Yahoo, Jan 2018
Has Vladimir Putin Lost Control of Russia's Assassins?
Newsweek, Mar 2018
Why Putin Is Losing Popular Support
Carnegie, Aug 2018
Putin lost his supposedly ‘invulnerable’ nuclear-powered missile at sea
Business Insider, Aug 2018
Is Putin Losing His Balance?
Gordan Hahn, Sep 2018
Putin Is Losing Russia’s Far East
Bloomberg, Sep 2018
Is Vladimir Putin losing steam?
The Hill, Oct 2018
Putin losing grip on power: Popularity plummets as pension reforms spark Russia protests
Express, Oct 2018
Is Vladimir Putin losing his grip on Siberia?
BBC Newsnight, Dec 2018
Trump is winning and Putin is losing in global arms sales
Japan Times, Mar 2019
How Putin and the Kremlin lost Russian youths
Washington Post, Jun 2019
Is Putin Losing the Trust of Russians?
Politico, Jun 2019
Putin risks losing Moscow
MSN, Aug 2019
Vladimir Putin: Russian President losing his grip on energy
Gossipela, Aug 2019

Tip of the hat to the Moon of Alabama site. https://www.moonofalabama.org/2019/08/t ... .html#more

h/t Bryan MacDonald
... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan

User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 68494
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby Diamond Dog » 14 Aug 2019, 06:09

Jimbo wrote:I fail to see your point.


This should be your tagline.

For everything and everyone.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.
When I was a kid, I inhaled. Frequently. That was the point.

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 16710
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby Jimbo » 14 Aug 2019, 06:34

Thus your "idiot" tag.
... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan

User avatar
The Prof
Trading coffee in Abyssinia
Posts: 45598
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 18:32
Location: A Metropolis of Discontent

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby The Prof » 14 Aug 2019, 10:24

Jimbo wrote:Epstein is still alive.


:shock:

Shocked and stunned.

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 16710
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: CAT'S ARSE

Postby Jimbo » 14 Aug 2019, 13:07

The Prof wrote:
Jimbo wrote:Epstein is still alive.


:shock:

Shocked and stunned.


Show us the jail video tape and it'll put a stop to all this speculation.
... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan