MORE random stuff about your day

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Jumper K

Re: MORE random stuff about your day

Postby Jumper K » 07 Jul 2019, 21:35

Minnie the Minx wrote:We are in Tallinn which Baron correctly used to refer to as the pork knuckle emporium of Europe. We haven’t been for three years and in that time to my complete astonishment vegan restaurants have sprung up all over town. Restaurants that are not vegan have vegan options. Our hotel has all its breakfast foods labelled as vegan or not vegan. It is absolutely unbelievable.

Fuck that shit!

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 08 Jul 2019, 07:48

:lol:

Don’t worry. There is still PLENTY of flesh here for you petal!
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Flower wrote:I just did a google search.

never/ever

Postby never/ever » 08 Jul 2019, 09:50

I saw on a megatron-TV in the shopping center where I work that there were A whole bunch of choirs massing in Tallinn currently?
kath wrote:i do not wanna buy the world a fucquin gotdamn coke.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 08 Jul 2019, 14:39

never/ever wrote:I saw on a megatron-TV in the shopping center where I work that there were A whole bunch of choirs massing in Tallinn currently?

Eesti laulupidu. It’s why we came. We were there. Amazing.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 10 Jul 2019, 14:57

We’re in Tartu in southern Estonia and went to see my grandad’s grave for the first time. He died when my mum was 3 and I never met him. He’s buried in the most beautiful cemetery and it was incredible to be there for the first time. Going up tomorrow to do a little tidy up, with a bottle of champagne to toast the old fella.

Dr Markus wrote:

fange
100% fangetastic

Postby fange » 11 Jul 2019, 01:46

Minnie the Minx wrote:We’re in Tartu in southern Estonia and went to see my grandad’s grave for the first time. He died when my mum was 3 and I never met him. He’s buried in the most beautiful cemetery and it was incredible to be there for the first time. Going up tomorrow to do a little tidy up, with a bottle of champagne to toast the old fella.

A special moment. xo
Jonny Spencer wrote:
fange wrote:I've got my quad pants on and i'm ready for some Cock.

By CHRIST you're a man after my own sideways sausage, Ange!

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 11 Jul 2019, 08:24

The whole trip has been magical. Estonia is lush in the Summer.

Dr Markus wrote:

Six String

Postby Six String » 11 Jul 2019, 18:25

Glad you and Michael are enjoying your trip to Estonia. It must feel really good. Someday I'm going to put my feet on Irish soil.
I could see it from Islay but that's not the same.....
Everything is broken
B. Dylan

Six String

Postby Six String » 11 Jul 2019, 18:28

My local cider tasting room finally released their watermelon cider this week. Not sure how much they made but I'm doing my best to remove it from inventory. :D And no, it's not sweet. All of Vince's ciders are dry.
Everything is broken
B. Dylan

Jimbly

Postby Jimbly » 12 Jul 2019, 13:05

Got my car back today, £1,700 cost for the repairs and labour. Haven't heard anything more from him trying to backtrack his liability.
So Long Kid, Take A Bow.

never/ever

Postby never/ever » 14 Jul 2019, 01:54

Celebrated my 20th anniversary on the job this week and got a 2000 dollar travel voucher from the boss.
Now checking out travel options....
kath wrote:i do not wanna buy the world a fucquin gotdamn coke.

echolalia

Postby echolalia » 14 Jul 2019, 17:56

Minnie the Minx wrote:The whole trip has been magical. Estonia is lush in the Summer.

I'm going there next month! Is it flat?

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 14 Jul 2019, 21:10

echolalia wrote:
Minnie the Minx wrote:The whole trip has been magical. Estonia is lush in the Summer.

Pretty flat for the most part, are you cycling?
Feel free to PM for any hints, etc!

Dr Markus wrote:

echolalia

Postby echolalia » 15 Jul 2019, 18:00

Minnie the Minx wrote:
echolalia wrote:

Pretty flat for the most part, are you cycling?

No, flying!

Seriously though, I hadn’t thought about cycling but now you mention it… I’m glad to hear it’s flat though – it’s a thing I have, probably from living in the hills.

Feel free to PM for any hints, etc!

Thanks, will do! We’re still putting our itinerary together but we’re flying in and out of Tallinn and will be spending a few nights there. It would be good to see some more out-of-the-way Estonian places too, though. I was reading about Ventspils recently and that sounds interesting. I'll be in touch (not going till late August).

savoirefaire
Location: formerly pore of sin...ga!, way of nor and currently pan of Ja!

Postby savoirefaire » 16 Jul 2019, 05:51

Minnie the Minx wrote:
savoirefaire wrote:It is much harder to deal with sadness when you are happy.

There's some truth in that, aye.

Hah! Sounds a little weird now out of context. I wonder if it is something I said to you over FB.
Kid P wrote:*Deleted*
Should have quoted SF

Sneelock wrote:I'm never bored. I'm boring. I think of it as a lifestyle choice!

[img]//upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/41/Fundraising_2009-horizontal-thanks-en.png[/img]

savoirefaire

Postby savoirefaire » 16 Jul 2019, 06:20

Popped in here about an hour ago just to catch up on how everyone's doing, only to find that there's another board by Coan! :lol:

I seriously need to start writing again, and this was a great place for that. I am still in Japan, it's been slightly over 3 years. I have my language class in about 45 minutes. I am well, am able to walk again after breaking my right ankle in a hiking accident last year, still doing research in the same lab I joined, and I am actually seeing someone for the first time in over 3 years for about 4 months now. It's getting a little challenging to work out our differences now that we're getting to know each other better. More on more, when I've warmed up my typing fingers.
Should have quoted SF

Sneelock wrote:I'm never bored. I'm boring. I think of it as a lifestyle choice!

[img]//upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/41/Fundraising_2009-horizontal-thanks-en.png[/img]

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 16 Jul 2019, 08:07

savoirefaire wrote:Popped in here about an hour ago just to catch up on how everyone's doing, only to find that there's another board by Coan! :lol:

I seriously need to start writing again, and this was a great place for that. I am still in Japan, it's been slightly over 3 years. I have my language class in about 45 minutes. I am well, am able to walk again after breaking my right ankle in a hiking accident last year, still doing research in the same lab I joined, and I am actually seeing someone for the first time in over 3 years for about 4 months now. It's getting a little challenging to work out our differences now that we're getting to know each other better. More on more, when I've warmed up my typing fingers.

Ey up love!
Terviseks!

Dr Markus wrote:

savoirefaire

Postby savoirefaire » 16 Jul 2019, 09:40

Minnie the Minx wrote:
savoirefaire wrote:Popped in here about an hour ago just to catch up on how everyone's doing, only to find that there's another board by Coan! :lol:

Ey up love!
Terviseks!

Terviseks! I credit you with my knowing the word, which I used to impress an Estonian friend back in Bergen. :D
Should have quoted SF

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 16 Jul 2019, 09:51

Are you learning Japanese at the minute? I’ve been trying really hard with my Estonian but it’s so hard. Though apparently, not as hard as Japanese!

Dr Markus wrote:

savoirefaire

Postby savoirefaire » 16 Jul 2019, 10:23

Minnie the Minx wrote:Are you learning Japanese at the minute? I’ve been trying really hard with my Estonian but it’s so hard. Though apparently, not as hard as Japanese!

Yes, I am making minimal effort ;) but I've read that Estonian grammar is harder! But I think they might be equally as difficult to learn for different reasons.
Should have quoted SF

Return to “Nextdoorland”