Do talk back
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- World's Foremost Authority
- Posts: 21104
- Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 01:05
- Location: Next to the park; across the street from the college; and the freeway at my back
Things that a fella can't forget...
Mike Boom wrote:It is brilliant of course, probably the best of the complete Thick as a Brick boots.
- Posts: 16111
- Joined: 23 Jun 2006, 02:56
- Location: Dilute! Dilute! OK!
"I'm going up to the mountain for the rest of my life. Before they take my life! Before they take my wild, wild life. Before they take my wife!!"
Jimbo wrote:I guess I am over Graham Nash's politics. Hopelessly naive by the standards I've molded for myself these days.
- custodian of oldies
- Posts: 25667
- Joined: 28 Sep 2010, 05:23
- Location: Denmark
"When I asked for a campaign song, I meant something more upbeat."
"When the desert comes, people will be sad; just as Cannery Row was sad when all the pilchards were caught and canned and eaten." - John Steinbeck