It’s Friday and I am asking questions

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

It’s Friday and I am asking questions

Postby Minnie the Minx » 03 May 2019, 14:09

Did your siblings root through your stuff when you were younger? Did it drive you crazy?
All things considered, what's the worst, or most ill advised place you've ever taken a shit?
Do your toenails need cutting? When are you planning on doing that?
If you died at home, do you think your pet would eat you?
Why do people have such a knee jerk hatred of "popcorn" ceilings?
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Powehi

Re: It’s Friday and I am asking questions

Postby Powehi » 03 May 2019, 15:21

I respectfully decline to answer any of the above questions on the grounds that doing so might incriminate me

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 03 May 2019, 15:42

Did your siblings root through your stuff when you were younger? Did it drive you crazy?
I have sisters, not brothers - and they always left my stuff alone. They would complain about the other one wearing their stuff though. My daughters do the same thing.

All things considered, what's the worst, or most ill advised place you've ever taken a shit?
I've never done that outside of a bathroom so I have no ill-advised-shit stories. Thank God.

I never think to cut my toenails until I notice that they're too long. This happens a few times a year I guess. I still bite my fingernails and thus never really cut them.

My apartment complex doesn't allow pets so I don't have to worry about that. They say dogs will eat a corpse after a few days, so there's that...

Well, they're ugly for one thing...

Six String

Postby Six String » 03 May 2019, 18:37

My sister confessed to borrowing my jeans to wear from time to time. I was not aware.

A gas station bathroom possibly or an outhouse at a camping site.

Nope, I stay on top of that. I've seen too many old people, mostly men with horrible toenails during my patient care days. Besides when you have sex it is bad form to have long nails.

No pets at this point so I'll just turn into a pile of goo and my pet microbes will finish me off.

Because they are impossible to clean. Rebecca and I finally got rid of ours years ago for that reason. It was quite a process.

yomptepi
BCB thumbscrew of Justice

Postby yomptepi » 03 May 2019, 19:01

Coming from a family of eight children, we didn't really have stuff. Everything was passed down the line, so it was impossible to lay claim to anything. I did collect toy cars, and had a nice Scalextric layout, but my mother gave it all away to a family who needed it more than me. She was like that.

Nothing comes to mind, although any of the thunderboxes at work were like taking your life in your hands.

I take good care of my toenails, being a diabetic. I check them regularly, and cut them carefully and regularly. It is one of my great fears that I lose toes or a bit of foot, so I take my feet seriously.

Almost certainly. I often think mackkie is eyeing me up for a snack.

It's just fashion. At the moment we like everything flat and smooth. It won't long before some wretched, hairy, gurning hipster type appears on TV extolling the virtues of Artex and anaglypta . You can count on it.
You don't like me...do you?

Flower

Postby Flower » 03 May 2019, 20:27

Yes .. VERY MUCH SO.

I don't recall but a public restroom to be sure.

No, they don't need cutting but thanks for asking.

No. I doubt if I'd taste as good as Temptations, Party Mix or Friskies Buffet.

Because HGTV tells them so.
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 03 May 2019, 23:46

Les, I hope you’ll forgive me asking how long toe nails could prove disastrous during intercourse?

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 04 May 2019, 03:05

My siblings were 7 and 10 years older, so, not so much (aside from records, maybe). I think I'd've been flattered by their interest.

I'd have to think about that. And I'd rather not!

I cut them recently, but the task is getting more and more difficult. Curly bastards.

N/A

First I've heard of them!

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 04 May 2019, 17:34

Never my clothes or anything, but my records and tapes sometime. The high point was one of my siblings spiriting away my "diary" into which I wrote fictional accounts of romantic encounters with various new - wave stars. These were really not thrilling, and always had a long scene build up - various bassists laughing cheekily through their bleached fringes in restaurants before clasping my hand,etc. My stepbrother was probably so bored at the pages and pages of David Sylvian deliberating over a wine list he gave up before he got to the money shot.

Outside an abandoned railmaster's office in a small Lancashire village, very worse for wear and on a long walk home, just as the train came past and everyone got to watch.

No,I dealt with them earlier in the week.

No. They would just sulk.

If they were called "textured" everyone would love them.

Dr Markus wrote:

Six String

Postby Six String » 04 May 2019, 19:00

Minnie the Minx wrote:Les, I hope you’ll forgive me asking how long toe nails could prove disastrous during intercourse?

Not disastrous but who wants to get their legs scratched by long toenails during amorous adventures? Unless you like it rough!
Fnarr, fnarr. :D

Samoan

Postby Samoan » 05 May 2019, 11:34

The older brother, no. There's a 7 year age gap between my sister and I so not for some time but I'm sure she must have when I flew the nest. I suspect she had a rifle through books and music left behind. We shared/swopped a lot of things later - jewellery, certain clothes,

On a long distance (one stop only) coach in northern Chile. The loo door lock was broken, the coach swung at speed round a sharp bend, the door flew open and there I was displayed in all my glory as everyone's head turned round because of the noise.

Nope, all done Saturday morning.

No pets to report so n/a.

I never really look up too much. Do we have them here? I never heard the term before. I certainly hate the appearance of artex.
soundchaser wrote: The actual song was pretty good, if you overlook the singing.