Jimbo
7%
DD
12%

Total votes: 42

sloopjohnc

Re: **WORST TASTE IN MUSIC**

Postby sloopjohnc » 08 Nov 2018, 16:39

The Modernist wrote:Anyway there should be some female posters on the list. They have some terrible taste!

Or metrosexuals like yourself. . .
Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!

Deebank
Resonator

Postby Deebank » 08 Nov 2018, 17:42

Ha! I just voted for my brother - for shits and giggles.
I've been talking about writing a book - 25 years of TEFL - for a few years now. I've got it in me.

Paid anghofio fod dy galon yn y chwyldro

clive gash
wannabee enfant terrible

Postby clive gash » 08 Nov 2018, 17:45

Has anyone checked on poor, bullied Lord Rother?
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Diamond Dog wrote:...it quite clearly hit the target with you and your nonce...

...a multitude of innuendo and hearsay...

...I'm producing facts here...

Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint

Postby Goat Boy » 08 Nov 2018, 17:56

I'll send him a PM
Griff wrote:The notion that Jeremy Corbyn, a lifelong vocal proponent of antisemitism, would stand in front of an antisemitic mural and commend it is utterly preposterous.

Copehead wrote:a right wing cretin like Berger....bleating about racism

clive gash
wannabee enfant terrible

Postby clive gash » 08 Nov 2018, 17:59

Thanks Dougie.
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Diamond Dog wrote:...it quite clearly hit the target with you and your nonce...

...a multitude of innuendo and hearsay...

...I'm producing facts here...

kath
Groovy Queen of the Cosmos

Postby kath » 08 Nov 2018, 20:07

The Modernist wrote:Anyway there should be some female posters on the list. They have some terrible taste!

i agree completely. it's a stellar idea and only fair.

of course, if you are judging taste by the current activity in the 70's cup, it may be important to add a disclaimer. some woman voted for some of yer tracks. therefore, it would behoove you to point out that they had a few brief, gleaming moments of wonderful taste, before they slid back down into the reeky pit of terrible taste.

cmon, coan. get the women in here. let the chicks fall where they may.

copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby copehead » 08 Nov 2018, 20:47

Deebank wrote:Ha! I just voted for my brother - for shits and giggles.

No Christmas presents for you and nose flutes for your daughters
Dancing in the streets of Hyannis

Bear baiting & dog fights a speciality.

Polishgirl

Postby Polishgirl » 08 Nov 2018, 20:49

YEAH, SEXIST.
echolalia wrote: I despise Prefab Sprout. It will be decades before “hot dog, jumping frog, Albuquerque” is surpassed as the most terrible lyric in pop history. That fucking bastard ruined all three things for me forever.

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 08 Nov 2018, 21:23

Wait, so Coan's a sexist as well as a racist?

I can't keep up with these things.

never/ever

Postby never/ever » 08 Nov 2018, 21:24

'oh bee' wrote:It's not a matter of opinion, really, when you're looking at someone's intention.

Most of the time, along with those others you mention, I want to provoke and to amuse, rather than to upset or to hurt - so never/ever's interpretation of my behaviour is incorrect, plain and simple. I'll admit there's sometimes a fine line. But he's long since made his mind up that I'm here to piss people off, to cause trouble. Battle lines were drawn long ago.

But we've been over this soooo many times now.

Well, thanks for the explanation! There's a first- usually anyone commenting has been described as odd.

I didn't say though that you are only here to piss people off. You do talk music but part of your parcel is that the amusement you seek is at the detriment of a select group of others- your 'morons'-comment on the Badfinger-track in the 70s Cup is clearly what you think of some of the 'humorless proggers ' who dare talk back to you.
So we either have to soak it up or respond, up to a point where you decide that you are continue to antagonise people that do. You admit you're walking a fine line. That tells me there's a deliberate mindset at work to keep up with the barbs and incessant little sarcastic quips.

I hope that YY will flourish the way you want. You may find it easier to achieve if you and your two little mates were more inclusive and less dull and repetitive.
kath wrote:i do not wanna buy the world a fucquin gotdamn coke.

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 08 Nov 2018, 21:28

:lol:

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 08 Nov 2018, 21:28

Matt Wilson wrote:Wait, so Coan's a sexist as well as a racist?

I can't keep up with these things.

He likes Britney Spears.
Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!

naughty boy
hounds people off the board

Postby naughty boy » 08 Nov 2018, 21:38

never/ever wrote:I hope that YY will flourish the way you want. You may find it easier to achieve if you and your two little mates were more inclusive and less dull and repetitive.

Matt Wilson wrote: :lol:

Did you like that one, Matt?
Matt 'interesting' Wilson wrote:So I went from looking at the "I'm a Man" riff, to showing how the rave up was popular for awhile.

never/ever

Postby never/ever » 08 Nov 2018, 21:43

Virtue signalling that he has a sense of humour!

Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint

Postby Goat Boy » 08 Nov 2018, 21:44

never/ever wrote:
'oh bee' wrote:It's not a matter of opinion, really, when you're looking at someone's intention.

Most of the time, along with those others you mention, I want to provoke and to amuse, rather than to upset or to hurt - so never/ever's interpretation of my behaviour is incorrect, plain and simple. I'll admit there's sometimes a fine line. But he's long since made his mind up that I'm here to piss people off, to cause trouble. Battle lines were drawn long ago.

Well, thanks for the explanation! There's a first- usually anyone commenting has been described as odd.

I didn't say though that you are only here to piss people off. You do talk music but part of your parcel is that the amusement you seek is at the detriment of a select group of others- your 'morons'-comment on the Badfinger-track in the 70s Cup is clearly what you think of some of the 'humorless proggers ' who dare talk back to you.
So we either have to soak it up or respond, up to a point where you decide that you are continue to antagonise people that do. You admit you're walking a fine line. That tells me there's a deliberate mindset at work to keep up with the barbs and incessant little sarcastic quips.

I hope that YY will flourish the way you want. You may find it easier to achieve if you and your two little mates were more inclusive and less dull and repetitive.

How dare you call me dull!
Griff wrote:The notion that Jeremy Corbyn, a lifelong vocal proponent of antisemitism, would stand in front of an antisemitic mural and commend it is utterly preposterous.

never/ever

Postby never/ever » 08 Nov 2018, 21:44

Goat Boy wrote:
never/ever wrote:

I've seen your Cup list. :D

Rayge

Postby Rayge » 08 Nov 2018, 21:46

Goat Boy wrote:

So you're OK with 'little', 'repetitive' and 'mate', then?
In timeless moments we live forever

You can't play a tune on an absolute

Negative Capability...when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, Mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact & reason”

Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint

Postby Goat Boy » 08 Nov 2018, 21:55

I'm a big man Rayge and can turn the other cheek to most BCB jibes but dull is something I will not tolerate.

I shall PM my BCB mates immediately to discuss how we will respond.

Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint

Postby Goat Boy » 08 Nov 2018, 21:56

never/ever wrote:
Goat Boy wrote:
never/ever wrote:

I've seen your Cup list. :D

What can I say? I wanted to be inclusive

never/ever

Postby never/ever » 08 Nov 2018, 22:02

Well, in Trump-terms, you are winning.

Return to “Nextdoorland”