1%
Other (please specify and explain)
3%

Total votes: 92

Samoan

Re: Worst animals

Postby Samoan » 14 Sep 2018, 19:19

:)
Nonsense to the aggressiveness, I've seen more aggression on the my little pony message board......I mean I was told.

The Modernist
2018 BCB Cup Champ!

Postby The Modernist » 14 Sep 2018, 20:22

Toby wrote:
robertff wrote:Humans

Oh god there's always one isn't there. Well, what animal has created an equivalent to The Sistine Chapel Ceiling or SAW's Never Gonna Give you up eh? Fucking none of them.

I think you've forgotten about the rhinoceros.

bobzilla77

Postby bobzilla77 » 14 Sep 2018, 20:35

I support all living creatures and appreciate their place in the natural world.

Except bedbugs. They are in fact impossible to live with and the food chain will just have to adjust to their eventual extinction.
Jimbo wrote:I guess I am over Graham Nash's politics. Hopelessly naive by the standards I've molded for myself these days.

Penk!
Midnight to Six Man

Postby Penk! » 14 Sep 2018, 20:46

Speaking personally, I chose these:

Wasps: Their only purpose is to fuck up your summer. They don't even care what you're eating. From sandwiches to risotto to apple pie ice cream, they're all up in your face. And don't give me that crap about them having a vital role to play in the ecosystem. They don't do anything bees don't do better.* They just look like arseholes.

Slugs: If they were any good they would have a house like a snail. They're repulsive and they eat your plants. Drown them in Scottish lager and have done with it.

Mosquitoes: Hot wasps basically.

Jellyfish: I've never met a jellyfish but I still voted for them because I'm sure they mean me harm, personally. In that respect I guess I'm saying I can empathise with people who vote for the Sweden Democrats or UKIP.

Ant: I'm not sure why I chose this one. I may have intended to click on something else. I will go back and change my vote. Ants are a bit annoying when they get in your kitchen, and the bitey ones are a nuisance, but it's low-level stuff.

* disclaimer: I may well be talking absolute shite here
fange wrote:One of the things i really dislike in this life is people raising their voices in German.

Penk!
Midnight to Six Man

Postby Penk! » 14 Sep 2018, 20:49

I have now changed my ant vote to goose instead. My brother was chased by a goose once when he was small. They are very stupid and flappy and they can do some damage with those beaks.
fange wrote:One of the things i really dislike in this life is people raising their voices in German.

harvey k-tel
Long Player

Postby harvey k-tel » 14 Sep 2018, 21:10

PENK wrote:I have now changed my ant vote to goose instead. My brother was chased by a goose once when he was small. They are very stupid and flappy and they can do some damage with those beaks.

Not just the beaks. Their tongues have teeth on 'em!

Tempora mutatur et nos mutamur in illis

bobzilla77

Postby bobzilla77 » 14 Sep 2018, 22:28

Jellyfish are the psychecelic artists of the sea.
Jimbo wrote:I guess I am over Graham Nash's politics. Hopelessly naive by the standards I've molded for myself these days.

pcqgod

Postby pcqgod » 15 Sep 2018, 02:17

I like chickens. They have a lot of personality.

Parasites are the worst. Like ticks. Or that shellfish that swims into fish gills and actually becomes their tongue. Or that little Amazonian fish that swims up your pee stream and inserts itself in your penis. Bad animals.
Where would rock 'n' roll be without feedback?

algroth

Postby algroth » 15 Sep 2018, 04:27

Sloths have been nerfed all the way down to F-tier.

driftin

Postby driftin » 15 Sep 2018, 04:53

algroth wrote:Sloths have been nerfed all the way down to F-tier.

They may be bottom of the meta but that just makes all the really good ones extra amazing really and therefore in a weird way are seen less as a troll pick and more like someone flexing their skills.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 15 Sep 2018, 07:49

I have a theory that women who hate spiders like snakes and mice. If they think mice are cute then they hate spiders or snakes. In other words there is only of the trio they will hate but will tolerate the other creatures. Sexist? Maybe, but ask a nearby female how she feels about snakes. If she is cool with snakes then ask about spiders. Then mice. One will trigger her.
Question authority.

never/ever

Postby never/ever » 15 Sep 2018, 08:02

driftin wrote:
algroth wrote:Sloths have been nerfed all the way down to F-tier.

They may be bottom of the meta but that just makes all the really good ones extra amazing really and therefore in a weird way are seen less as a troll pick and more like someone flexing their skills.

kath wrote:i do not wanna buy the world a fucquin gotdamn coke.

Loki
The Goddess of Mischief

Postby Loki » 15 Sep 2018, 16:10

Jimbo wrote:I have a theory that women who hate spiders like snakes and mice. If they think mice are cute then they hate spiders or snakes. In other words there is only of the trio they will hate but will tolerate the other creatures. Sexist? Maybe, but ask a nearby female how she feels about snakes. If she is cool with snakes then ask about spiders. Then mice. One will trigger her.

I like all 3.

whodathunkit wrote: Somewhere it's always 1972.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 15 Sep 2018, 18:57

Loki wrote:
Jimbo wrote:I have a theory that women who hate spiders like snakes and mice. If they think mice are cute then they hate spiders or snakes. In other words there is only of the trio they will hate but will tolerate the other creatures. Sexist? Maybe, but ask a nearby female how she feels about snakes. If she is cool with snakes then ask about spiders. Then mice. One will trigger her.

I like all 3.

Then it's back to the drawing board!
Question authority.

trans-chigley express

Postby trans-chigley express » 29 Sep 2018, 09:45

PENK wrote:Jellyfish: I've never met a jellyfish but I still voted for them because I'm sure they mean me harm, personally.

I was stung by a jellyfish in Malaysia while snorkeling about 20 years. I had long, painful welts all down my legs for a week. You are right, they do mean you harm and they cannot wait to wrap their nasty tentacles around your limbs.

PENK wrote:Ant: I'm not sure why I chose this one. I may have intended to click on something else. I will go back and change my vote. Ants are a bit annoying when they get in your kitchen, and the bitey ones are a nuisance, but it's low-level stuff.

Some tropical ants are more than low level. I've had to take colleagues to hospital after being bitten all over by the nasty buggers. Horrible aggressive thugs of the insect kingdom, like wasps.

pig bodine

Postby pig bodine » 01 Oct 2018, 14:49

That fuckwad wasp who lays its eggs on caterpillars and whose larvae burrow into said caterpillar, eating it from the inside-out, sparing the vital organs, to keep it alive as long as possible. What a dick.

Penk!
Midnight to Six Man

Postby Penk! » 01 Oct 2018, 15:23

pig bodine wrote:That fuckwad wasp who lays its eggs on caterpillars and whose larvae burrow into said caterpillar, eating it from the inside-out, sparing the vital organs, to keep it alive as long as possible. What a dick.

As if being a wasp wasn't dickish enough to begin with. What an absolute twat of an animal.

First against the wall.

clive gash
wannabee enfant terrible

Postby clive gash » 01 Oct 2018, 15:28

Anyone who watched Earth’s Hidden Wilderness over the weekend can attest to the cuntishness of Brer Firefly, its larvae feast on the still living innards of Mr Snail before transforming!

Ask yourself, is the light worth it?
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Diamond Dog wrote:...it quite clearly hit the target with you and your nonce...

...a multitude of innuendo and hearsay...

...I'm producing facts here...

Return to “Nextdoorland”