in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby copehead » 10 Sep 2018, 01:04

yomptepi wrote:
BOXO wrote::lol:

yep

And when you think about it, half the reason we are all having to put up with that orange fuck is because he was on the telly.

Partly; but more because morons can vote too, and if the alternative is not all that engaging then the morons may win.

At least Corbyn engages the non-morons, which is lucky seeing as cunts like you are queueing up to vote for that gurning twat Johnson.
Dancing in the streets of Hyannis

Bear baiting & dog fights a speciality.

copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby copehead » 10 Sep 2018, 01:06

yomptepi wrote:
Charlie O. wrote:
yomptepi wrote:Just because someone has been in a film , or has been on the television does not mean they have an opinion worth a shit.

Nor does it mean their opinion ISN'T worth a shit. They're citizens. If I can say what I want to (and so far I still can), then they can say what they want to. If more people happen to hear them, well, bully for them. If I were in their position I would certainly resent anyone telling me I have an obligation to STFU.

Jesus wept.

Go to bed you retired woolly head. Your are destroying the country for your children just be happy with that.

yomptepi
BCB thumbscrew of Justice

Postby yomptepi » 10 Sep 2018, 01:07

Copehead wrote:
At least Corbyn engages the non-morons, .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

evidence?
You don't like me...do you?

yomptepi

Postby yomptepi » 10 Sep 2018, 01:07

Copehead wrote:
yomptepi wrote:
Charlie O. wrote:Nor does it mean their opinion ISN'T worth a shit. They're citizens. If I can say what I want to (and so far I still can), then they can say what they want to. If more people happen to hear them, well, bully for them. If I were in their position I would certainly resent anyone telling me I have an obligation to STFU.

Jesus wept.

Go to bed you retired woolly head. Your are destroying the country for your children just be happy with that.

You're

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 10 Sep 2018, 01:08

Gentlemen, please! You can't fight here; this is the war room!
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 10 Sep 2018, 01:09

yomptepi wrote:

yep

And when you think about it, half the reason we are all having to put up with that orange fuck is because he was on the telly. even though he was the " expert " in a stupid game show, people somehow started to believe that he was really this amazing businessman. Despite the reality being completely different. The stupid half wits who watch this sort of shit thought " Hey, he looks like he could do a better job than Obama" and put him in the White House. And suddenly we expected to have the fucking Rock standing 2024. Or perhaps Bill Murray , who I am assured is very smart, will stand. Get a fucking grip people. They are entertainers. Honestly, I despair. We are all fucked.

I see it way different than you. Donald J. TRUMP , Arnold and even Reagan were coaxed into political careers by the “gee whiz” coverage they got. People who disagree with the politics of people like Paul Robeson, Harry Belafonte, even Colin Kaepernick always have a prime platform to tell them to shut up and get back to work.
Last edited by Sneelock on 10 Sep 2018, 01:10, edited 1 time in total.
uggy poopy doody.

copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby copehead » 10 Sep 2018, 01:09

yomptepi wrote:
Copehead wrote:
At least Corbyn engages the non-morons, .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

evidence?

You don't like him and I do. :|

copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby copehead » 10 Sep 2018, 01:10

yomptepi wrote:
Copehead wrote:
yomptepi wrote:
Jesus wept.

You're
\

That education was wasted on your.

yomptepi

Postby yomptepi » 10 Sep 2018, 01:10

Sneelock wrote:
yomptepi wrote:

yep

And when you think about it, half the reason we are all having to put up with that orange fuck is because he was on the telly. even though he was the " expert " in a stupid game show, people somehow started to believe that he was really this amazing businessman. Despite the reality being completely different. The stupid half wits who watch this sort of shit thought " Hey, he looks like he could do a better job than Obama" and put him in the White House. And suddenly we expected to have the fucking Rock standing 2024. Or perhaps Bill Murray , who I am assured is very smart, will stand. Get a fucking grip people. They are entertainers. Honestly, I despair. We are all fucked.

I see it way different than you. Donald J. TRUMP , Arnold and even Reagan were coaxed into political careers by the “gee whiz” coverage they got. People who disagree with the politics of people like Paul Robeson, Harry Belofonte, even Colin Kaepernick always have a platform to tell them to shut up and get back to work.

I don't care. I am not interested in what any entertainer has to say. They can all fuck off. What is wrong with Americans that would vote for fucking film star. It is irrational.

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 10 Sep 2018, 01:12

Sneelock wrote:I see it way different than you. Donald J. TRUMP , Arnold and even Reagan were coaxed into political careers by the “gee whiz” coverage they got. People who disagree with the politics of people like Paul Robeson, Harry Belafonte, even Colin Kaepernick always have a prime platform to tell them to shut up and get back to work.

#Sneelock2020
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby copehead » 10 Sep 2018, 01:13

yomptepi wrote:
Sneelock wrote:
yomptepi wrote:

I see it way different than you. Donald J. TRUMP , Arnold and even Reagan were coaxed into political careers by the “gee whiz” coverage they got. People who disagree with the politics of people like Paul Robeson, Harry Belofonte, even Colin Kaepernick always have a platform to tell them to shut up and get back to work.

I don't care. I am not interested in what any entertainer has to say. They can all fuck off. What is wrong with Americans that would vote for fucking film star. It is irrational.

I'd vote for Judi Dench, despite her fuckwit son, surely it is wha the the (former) entertainer says rather than the fact that they used to be an actor which is important.

It is like saying I'd never vote for a an accountant or Hedge fund manager, although I wouldn't.

yomptepi

Postby yomptepi » 10 Sep 2018, 01:16

Copehead wrote:
I'd vote for Judi Dench, despite her fuckwit son, swhich is important.

Hardly surprising given that you voted for Blair 3 times...

copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby copehead » 10 Sep 2018, 01:26

yomptepi wrote:
Copehead wrote:
I'd vote for Judi Dench, despite her fuckwit son, swhich is important.

Hardly surprising given that you voted for Blair 3 times...

I voted for Patrick Hall actually, a bit more left of centre than Blair.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 11 Sep 2018, 02:22

Just caught another glimpse of Carter Page's hat on the news.

Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 11 Sep 2018, 02:25

Count Machuki wrote:Just caught another glimpse of Carter Page's hat on the news.

Such biting satire. :roll:
Question authority.

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 11 Sep 2018, 15:43

Carter Page's hat is a welcome respite from shit like this:

The President of the United States on his way to attend the 9/11 Flight 93 memorial service:

I despair.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 11 Sep 2018, 15:55

Jimbo wrote:
Count Machuki wrote:Just caught another glimpse of Carter Page's hat on the news.

Such biting satire. :roll:

I was going for childish mockery, but I guess your definition of satire may vary.

Look at that goof! Who wears a hat like that when they're going to court?!
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 11 Sep 2018, 16:40

I'm counting on biting satire and childish mockery to carry me through this fucking thing.
uggy poopy doody.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 11 Sep 2018, 16:53

Sneelock wrote:I'm counting on biting satire and childish mockery to carry me through this fucking thing.

Hang in there, Snee

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 11 Sep 2018, 17:44

I think maybe that’s a good look for me.
uggy poopy doody.

Return to “Nextdoorland”