Former President Donald J. Trump

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby toomanyhatz » 23 Jul 2018, 23:24

I will happily admit I just want him gone. I would lie, cheat, and steal, if that's what it takes. I believe he is a danger to our democracy in a way that has never been seen before. Even the Bushes had some pretensions toward acting on majority rule. Trump has openly created an agenda that says "if you are not in total agreement with me, you don't matter."
Footy wrote:
The Who / Jimi Hendrix Experience Saville Theatre, London Jan '67
. Got Jimi's autograph after the show and went on to see him several times that year

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2023?

BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 23 Jul 2018, 23:38

toomanyhatz wrote:I will happily admit I just want him gone. I would lie, cheat, and steal, if that's what it takes.

I’m afraid it’s not that simple. You and a bunch of other people will have to vote.
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

toomanyhatz

Postby toomanyhatz » 23 Jul 2018, 23:39

Not worried about me. It's the "a bunch of other people" that I'm concerned about.
Footy wrote:
. Got Jimi's autograph after the show and went on to see him several times that year

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 24 Jul 2018, 01:25

I’m in.
“Remember I have said good things about benevolent despots before.” - Jimbo

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 24 Jul 2018, 03:36

LeBaron wrote:
toomanyhatz wrote:I will happily admit I just want him gone. I would lie, cheat, and steal, if that's what it takes.

I’m afraid it’s not that simple. You and a bunch of other people will have to vote.

And I'm afraid that voting won't solve the problem either. Voting may solve some domestic issues but the foreign agenda including war, regime change, energy, weapons sales, middle east policies, etc., are what's at stake. Purposefully or stupidly Trump is fucking with that agenda. If the US public and media took the bait on all the shit the CIA has historically pulled, this Russia thing fits the pattern - some aggrievement, a boogie man, a compliant media, no real evidence, just assertions - and you must be skeptical. I honestly think this may be the biggest hoax ever.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me time after fucking time ... Duh, okay. I'll bite.
Question authority.

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 24 Jul 2018, 04:09

You should use that last line in a letter to Jimmy Dore!

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 24 Jul 2018, 04:52

Jimbo wrote:...no real evidence, just assertions...

If I didn't know better I'd think you were just parroting your sources. :lol:

Have you read the last indictment? Yes, an indictment is not "evidence," but by the same token, there's NEVER any evidence before it comes out at trial. That's how our system works, believe it or not.

Mueller is prepared to prove his assertions in federal court using admissible evidence. Do you really think he's going to go in there half-cocked, with a bag full of innuendo and implications? Federal court is no joke.

We shall see what we shall see.

Looking forward to monitoring Manafort's first trial, starting shortly.
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 24 Jul 2018, 05:05

Didn’t you know, these federal indictments are a big show?! Nothing to see here, folks ... just elite lawyers who “believe” in American institutions using a federal grand jury and the federal courts as their little sandbox to suit their whimsically nefarious “point.” Because they’re lawyers and everybody knows that’s how they roll. Every last overcharging, oppressing one.
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 24 Jul 2018, 05:24

Snarfyguy wrote:

Have you read the last indictment?

Yes I have and they seemed damning. But then we get some evidence and again and again these assertions crumble. They're making this shit up.

DHS: 'No intelligence' Russia compromised seven states ahead of 2016 election

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity ... systems-in
Question authority.

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 24 Jul 2018, 05:36

Okay. So let’s apply the same burden of proof to your 9/11 theory.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 24 Jul 2018, 05:43

Davey the Fat Boy wrote:Okay. So let’s apply the same burden of proof to your 9/11 theory.

I suggest you move this question over to the conspiracy thread. In fact, that's where you Russiagaters should take your bs too.

Snarfyguy wrote:

If I didn't know better I'd think you were just parroting your sources. :lol:.

It shows I've learned something.
Question authority.

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 24 Jul 2018, 14:36

Jimbo wrote:
Snarfyguy wrote:

Yes I have and they seemed damning. But then we get some evidence and again and again these assertions crumble.

What is this "counter-evidence" and what is its source?
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 24 Jul 2018, 15:11

Snarfyguy wrote:
Jimbo wrote:
Snarfyguy wrote:

Yes I have and they seemed damning. But then we get some evidence and again and again these assertions crumble.

What is this "counter-evidence" and what is its source?

First of all I don't need counter evidence. The burden of proof is on you, the accuser.

Caitlin Johnstone @caitoz

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."
~ Sagan
"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."
~ Hitchens
"We have to believe that Russia is attacking our democracy because the TV and the CIA told us to."
~ Russiagaters
5:42 AM - Jul 23, 2018

Regarding the tampering with state elections I already showed you via The Hill was a non-starter.

The 12 Russians will never come to a US court so that is a waste of legal fees.

And I read how Peter Struk (sp) said in his text how there was "no there there" re the investigation. Lisa Paige verified he was talking about the Russian hacking.

And, so far the weapons inspector guy's assertion of the indictment NSA playbook template theory hasn't been debunked.

I read that Manafort was lobbying the ousted Ukrainian president to reject Russia and join the EU. Treasonous?

(Correction. Not EU particularly but to buddy up with the US.)

In the memo, Manafort said that his “Engage Ukraine” campaign would reinforce to U.S. policy makers the positive aspects of relations between the two nations.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... or-ukraine
Question authority.

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 24 Jul 2018, 15:34

Jimbo wrote:First of all I don't need counter evidence. The burden of proof is on you, the accuser.

I'm not the accuser, Mueller is. You said the evidence in last indictment seemed damning but "then we got some evidence and again and again [Mueller's] assertions crumble." I was just wondering what-all you were talking about.

Your Hill piece was in response to reporting by NBC. NBC has nothing to do with Mueller's investigation. If they botched a story, I don't particularly care and I'm not going down a rabbit hole of he-said-she-said news media reporting with you.

The purpose of the recent indictment wasn't to bring the twelve Russians to justice, but for Mueller to play some cards - to announce that he knows what they did and how they did it. None other than Donald Trump himself responded: "The Russians are nailed."

Peter Strzok's observation is over a year old and he was a foot soldier. I'll give his boss the benefit of the doubt w/r/t how this thing moves along from here.

Your weapons inspector guy's field of expertise is pretty far from cyber-crime, so I don't know if he can speak authoritatively on that topic.

Manafort, treason? Well, he hasn't been charged with that, but it does appear he may have been acting counter to American foreign policy (with these pro-Russian elements in Ukraine that he was collecting zillions from). We'll see.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 24 Jul 2018, 16:27

Snarfyguy wrote: We'll see.

Yup.

First of all I said the indictment "seemed" powerful. Frankly I couldn't follow much of the legalese. I could assume it had meaning or it was jargon meant to be confusing to the average reader. I'm assuming it's bullshit.

And no doubt Mueller will jail some and make a big show, keep rubes like you thinking that Russia is an enemy and all our billion dollar efforts to contain it will be worthwhile and efforts to make peace will seem like appeasement. In other words your side will win. I mean, look how every witch hunt turns out on the government's side of things. Oh well. :)
Question authority.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 24 Jul 2018, 16:35

I don't get this whole "security clearance" kerfluffle. at least two of those people don't even have security clearance any more. It seems like it's just more "Deep State" theatrics for the already convoluted.

it discredits all the people who claim to have briefed him. is it really as simple as that?
uggy poopy doody.

toomanyhatz

Postby toomanyhatz » 24 Jul 2018, 16:59

Jimbo wrote:I couldn't follow much of the legalese. I could assume it had meaning or it was jargon meant to be confusing to the average reader. I'm assuming it's bullshit.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Footy wrote:

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 24 Jul 2018, 17:19

toomanyhatz wrote:
Jimbo wrote:I couldn't follow much of the legalese. I could assume it had meaning or it was jargon meant to be confusing to the average reader. I'm assuming it's bullshit.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D

Needs more references to Libtards/snowflakes and the presstitute media.
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 24 Jul 2018, 17:22

sneelock wrote:I don't get this whole "security clearance" kerfluffle. at least two of those people don't even have security clearance any more. It seems like it's just more "Deep State" theatrics for the already convoluted.

it discredits all the people who claim to have briefed him. is it really as simple as that?

Isn't it just intended to have a chilling effect for talking head types who criticize the president?
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

toomanyhatz

Postby toomanyhatz » 24 Jul 2018, 17:36

Jimbo wrote: war, regime change, energy, weapons sales, middle east policies, etc., are what's at stake. Purposefully or stupidly Trump is fucking with that agenda.

This is what you absolutely, flat-out just refuse to acknowledge. He's not. Name me one thing he's done to change any of those things.

And sorry, supporters - "the other side's just as bad/does it too" is a moronic, meaningless response.
Footy wrote:

Return to “Nextdoorland”