Former President Donald J. Trump

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Snarfyguy » 09 Jul 2018, 22:33

McConnell decries obstruction of Trump's judicial nominee.

Irony is truly dead.
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 09 Jul 2018, 22:43

It's hard to get too upset by people chasing him and calling him "turtle head" when you hear stuff like that.
uggy poopy doody.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 10 Jul 2018, 00:37

Count Machuki wrote:Will Trump Be Meeting With His Counterpart — Or His Handler?
A plausible theory of mind-boggling collusion.

By Jonathan Chait

COME ON, Jimbo - there's a "madman wall" chart and everything, man!

I do love my conspiracy theories and that is a really good one, hard to disbelieve and frightening as fuck. The article has jaundiced my pro-Putin views for the moment but since I'm always on the prowl for a counter RUSSIA!!! narrative I'll let you know when I have another one. And I don't do that to be necessarily contrary, I do it because I have looked and you haven't for plausible alternative explanations for the madness. I could launch into a a "What about her emails!" now but the implications of this article are worse for America and the world than another Clinton swindle. Thanks for posting and I will keep it's contents in my memory bank.
Question authority.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 10 Jul 2018, 02:21

Jimbo wrote:
Count Machuki wrote:Will Trump Be Meeting With His Counterpart — Or His Handler?
A plausible theory of mind-boggling collusion.

By Jonathan Chait

COME ON, Jimbo - there's a "madman wall" chart and everything, man!

I do love my conspiracy theories and that is a really good one, hard to disbelieve and frightening as fuck. The article has jaundiced my pro-Putin views for the moment but since I'm always on the prowl for a counter RUSSIA!!! narrative I'll let you know when I have another one. And I don't do that to be necessarily contrary, I do it because I have looked and you haven't for plausible alternative explanations for the madness. I could launch into a a "What about her emails!" now but the implications of this article are worse for America and the world than another Clinton swindle. Thanks for posting and I will keep it's contents in my memory bank.

:?

Who are you and where is Jimbo?
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 10 Jul 2018, 02:57

He’ll be back.
“Remember I have said good things about benevolent despots before.” - Jimbo

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 10 Jul 2018, 03:04

Jimmy Dore is only on once a week.
uggy poopy doody.

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 10 Jul 2018, 04:12

What's non-Jimbo about that response? He's always raised the standard of plausibility for theories coming from elsewhere besides his "sources."
Footy wrote:
The Who / Jimi Hendrix Experience Saville Theatre, London Jan '67
. Got Jimi's autograph after the show and went on to see him several times that year

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2023?

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 10 Jul 2018, 04:24

And here I go with a tip of the hat to Jimmy Dore who does not debunk the New Yorker article but shows how shit just ain't right with the whole affair and it ain't all Putin's fault.

Dore shows a Washington Post story titled

Paul Manafort wants trial moved to Roanoke, says Northern Virginia too liberal

And it goes on about this and that and bank fraud charges but way down at the bottom is this

“The government does not intend to present at trial evidence or argument concerning collusion with the Russian government,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Uzo Asonye writes.

:o

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/pu ... 1fde835c9a

According the the New Yorker article, among many other "dots" is evidence of a Trump-Putin connection via Manafort who, having been the Russia-favoring Ukrainian prez's campaign manager, soon after becomes Trump's. Holy shit, that's what we've been clamoring for, actual collusion. But then instead of what should be the headline, Government Will Present No Collusion Charges, we get an ordinary corruption and bank fraud trial, or something.

Someone tell me what gives?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsd2DqPHJdw
Question authority.

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 10 Jul 2018, 15:14

Jimbo wrote:According the the New Yorker article, among many other "dots" is evidence of a Trump-Putin connection via Manafort who, having been the Russia-favoring Ukrainian prez's campaign manager, soon after becomes Trump's. Holy shit, that's what we've been clamoring for, actual collusion. But then instead of what should be the headline, Government Will Present No Collusion Charges, we get an ordinary corruption and bank fraud trial, or something.

Someone tell me what gives?

Mueller knows what he's doing, I'll tell you that, even if we don't. Either he doesn't need collusion evidence to come out in the Manafort trial(s) to get to the bottom of the story, or he's playing a game his adversaries (and the public) don't understand or who knows what? Manafort's money laundering and tax crimes appear to be a pretty small element of a much larger pattern, so let's just see what happens.
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

bobzilla77

Postby bobzilla77 » 10 Jul 2018, 18:32

Nevada Ranchers pardoned today. I wonder what they'll invade next now that they have a green light from the President.
Jimbo wrote:I guess I am over Graham Nash's politics. Hopelessly naive by the standards I've molded for myself these days.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 10 Jul 2018, 18:41

bobzilla77 wrote:Nevada Ranchers pardoned today. I wonder what they'll invade next now that they have a green light from the President.

Stone Mountain, GA

You watch, shit's going to go down over there in the next few years.
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 10 Jul 2018, 19:57

Don’t Like Antiwar Lefties Going On Fox Or RT? Blame CNN And MSNBC.
Caitlin Johnstone Jul 10

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/dont ... 6b847dd62a
Question authority.

naughty boy
hounds people off the board

Postby naughty boy » 10 Jul 2018, 22:11

Trump's here in the UK this Friday (the 13th!). He'll get splattered.
Matt 'interesting' Wilson wrote:So I went from looking at the "I'm a Man" riff, to showing how the rave up was popular for awhile.

Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint

Postby Goat Boy » 10 Jul 2018, 22:21

sloopjohnc wrote:
sneelock wrote:it's pretty simple really. everybody I know who carries on about how much they hate politics voted for TRUMP. they STILL hate politics - they hate the media, they hate the government, they love TRUMP. They hate "the elites" and hang on every word of a guy who boasts of his gold toilet. that's a lot of hate right there. He is the monster from their ID & they don't find this monster as fearsome as they find politics, media, government. go figure.

what I don't get is how long TRUMP will get away with running the government while continuing to capitalize on people hating it. you'd think the point would have passed already where some chickens would come home to roost but I'm not convinced it ever will. we have a President of the United States who threatens to shut down the government. you are either on the side that thinks this a wonderful thing or you think its CRAZY. never the twain shall meet.

Heard something last night that Trump supporters aren't really pro-conservative, just anti-liberal.

I have a facebook friend who's an American conservative. I don't think he's a fan of TRump and he claims he never voted for him but I definitely sense some kind of pleasure in seeing Libtards frothing at the mouth.

Sadly that's how partisan and entrenched things are these days.
Griff wrote:The notion that Jeremy Corbyn, a lifelong vocal proponent of antisemitism, would stand in front of an antisemitic mural and commend it is utterly preposterous.

Copehead wrote:a right wing cretin like Berger....bleating about racism

BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 10 Jul 2018, 22:26

Give him hell, Britishers!
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 10 Jul 2018, 23:05

they call Libs snowflakes. you should HEAR how verklempt the American Conservative is over that TRUMP/Baby balloon. LOL. usually hearing them carry on is a burden but this is pretty sweet. He bullies everybody and they can't handle anybody noticing.
uggy poopy doody.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 10 Jul 2018, 23:13

Goat Boy wrote:I have a facebook friend who's an American conservative. I don't think he's a fan of TRump and he claims he never voted for him but I definitely sense some kind of pleasure in seeing Libtards frothing at the mouth.

Sadly that's how partisan and entrenched things are these days.

I don't know about your friend but I've noticed a phenomenon dating at least as far back to W. running for re-election - I call it "the Stealth Republican"

I'm talking about Republicans who say they are "really more of a libertarian" and then spout some religious right crap. the ones who claim never to watch FOX News and then rattle off the three things FOX is talking about today. I knew a LOT of Repubs who said they weren't voting for TRUMP in the primary - I don't know how they voted - I wasn't at the booth with them but I'd bet money that MOST of them did.

My favorite is the Bill O'Reilly type Republican who identify themselves as "Independents". watch a C-SPAN call in show. Dems call the Dem line and FOX News watching lunatics call the Repub line AND the "Independent" line.

I don't think this is an accident. I think they want to appear to be a bigger, more diverse and more thoughtful group than they actually are. the FOX News boiler plate they generally fall back on shows this is either bullshit or that all that stuff enters their brains in other ways -- osmosis maybe.
uggy poopy doody.

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 11 Jul 2018, 03:37

Chait piece getting some traction in the form of a Politico look at it that reads like you smoked weed that was WAY stronger than you thought it would be.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... ait-218966

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 11 Jul 2018, 03:55

If only Trump were bumbling and ineffective, like regular stupid guys.

Instead, he seems to be courting catastrophe, for him and everyone else. He'll pull everything down with him if he can, and you know it.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 11 Jul 2018, 05:33

Snarfyguy wrote:

Chait piece getting some traction in the form of a Politico look at it that reads like you smoked weed that was WAY stronger than you thought it would be.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... ait-218966

As I read the original story and then this what goes concurrently through my mind is why smart pundits like these can't apply their clearly deductive minds to conspiracies like 9/11. There are smart articles out here that if you but took the time to read would make you see that the official story is a crock. And this is why. In the second Trump-Putin connection story above is this bit of snark.

People who once wanted to imprison Hillary Clinton for a uranium deal approved by the U.S. government are now waving away 30 years of Moscow’s personal and financial investments in Donald Trump as though it’s nothing more than a condo purchase on an overdrawn checking account.

As if the uranium deal was the dirtiest charge against HRC. It isn't by far, especially if you look at the Clinton Foundation doings. Not to do that litigation here but had the writer said something like the Clintons have their own problematic issues but this Trump guy may be an actual traitor, had he given a nod to other "conspiracies" he'd have a lot more diverse people seeing truth.
Question authority.

Return to “Nextdoorland”