Patrick Melrose

..and why not?
Dr Markus

Patrick Melrose

Postby Dr Markus » 09 May 2018, 20:43

Any takers? Ads for it seem to be more common than other shows. Cucumberbatch or however you spell his name is always watchable, so's weaving. Think i'll give it a butchers.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

Dr Markus

Re: Patrick Melrose

Postby Dr Markus » 15 May 2018, 11:25

Cucumberbatch has to be the top 3 british actors going at the minute. I've liked him in everything I've seen him in. Brilliant.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

KeithPratt
Arsehole all Erect

Postby KeithPratt » 15 May 2018, 12:12

You should read the Edward St Aubyn books the series is based on. They are phenomenal.

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 15 May 2018, 12:15

Yeah, might get the audiobook if there is one.

Neil Jung
Watcher Of The Skies

Postby Neil Jung » 15 May 2018, 14:58

We watched it. Janet enjoyed it, I thought it was well acted but can’t say I particularly enjoyed it. Never having even smoked a cigarette I found it hard to relate to... plus I’m fed up with almost every other drama having a background of child abuse. He types grumpily.

Apparently it gets better, so will give it another go next week.
“Erratic associate member”

Penk!
Midnight to Six Man

Postby Penk! » 15 May 2018, 19:07

I read some of the first book some time ago but Christ I’m tired of books about upper-middle Brits being beastly to one another.
fange wrote:One of the things i really dislike in this life is people raising their voices in German.

clive gash
wannabee enfant terrible

Postby clive gash » 15 May 2018, 19:13

*scraps BCBhead Revisited*
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Diamond Dog wrote:...it quite clearly hit the target with you and your nonce...

...a multitude of innuendo and hearsay...

...I'm producing facts here...

Return to “Screenadelica”