Dribbling idiot airhead

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Jimbo » 01 Apr 2018, 10:01

Question authority.

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 01 Apr 2018, 15:41

That settles it.
Last edited by Davey the Fat Boy on 01 Apr 2018, 15:47, edited 1 time in total.
“Remember I have said good things about benevolent despots before.” - Jimbo

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 01 Apr 2018, 15:46

Double post

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 02 Apr 2018, 04:07

Dear America: Please Stop This Shit.
Signed, The Rest Of The World.

Caitlin Johnstone

They want you arguing over who should and shouldn’t be called a terrorist based on what ideology you subscribe to and what color the latest killer’s skin was. They do not want you talking about the way the label “terrorist” itself is being used to justify unconstitutional detentions, torture, mass surveillance, and wars.

They want you arguing over whether to support the Democrats because the Republicans will take civil rights away from disempowered groups or Republicans because the Democrats will take away your guns and force you to bake gay wedding cakes. They don’t want you talking about the fact that both parties advance Orwellian surveillance, neoliberal exploitation and neoconservative bloodshed in a good cop/bad cop extortion scheme to keep Americans cheerleading for their own enslavement.

They want you arguing about whether Trump did or did not collude with Russia. They do not want you looking at what preexisting agendas the CNN/CIA Russia narratives are advancing and who stands to benefit from them.

They want everyone fighting over table scraps while they pour unfathomable riches into expanding and bolstering their empire. They psychologically brutalize you with propaganda day in and day out, and then expect you to look to them for protection from the phantoms they invented.

They don’t want you paying attention to the growing number of signs that the current administration is gearing up for a major military bloodbath which may lead our species into a third and final world war. They want you talking about Stormy Daniels instead.

And by “they” I of course mean the loose transnational alliance of plutocrats and defense/intelligence agencies who control the US-centralized empire, whose primary agenda is always to expand their own power and influence.

The “they” in question are aware that their empire is (according to their own data) entering post-primacy, which will lead to the rise of a multipolar world in which the US-centralized empire suddenly has rivals which can compete on equal footing for resources, assets and allies. Unless they do something very drastic very soon.

This arrival at post-primacy just so happened to coincide with the choice in 2016 between a warmongering establishment stalwart whom the DNC and media propaganda machine tried to force into the White House at great expense, and a billionaire who knew what people wanted to hear and has proven himself to be every bit the violent empire loyalist that his opponent would have been.

The election was fake and meaningless. Both candidates are owned and operated by the same unelected power establishment.

Now the Trump administration is being filled with more and more bloodthirsty neoconservatives of the same strain which backed Hillary Clinton, who are being promoted to higher and higher positions within that administration. Longtime Iran and Russia hawk Mike Pompeo’s promotion into Hillary Clinton’s old job as Secretary of State was quickly followed by the elevation of John Bolton, easily the most virulent neoconservative war hawk in Washington, to the position of National Security Advisor.

There were many perfectly qualified candidates who could have served as Secretary of State and National Security Advisor, but Trump selected the two most violent neoconservatives on the menu. There is no reason to do such a thing unless wars are planned; none of the countless feeble arguments I’m seeing from Trump apologists come anywhere close to a convincing argument to the contrary. All John Bolton does is war. You don’t appoint him to the leading advisory position on national security unless war is what you want.

In response to all this, Trump’s political opponents are of course talking about what he did with his penis.

As of this writing, #StormyDanielsDay is the top US trend on Twitter. I don’t know what #StormyDanielsDay is. I don’t care what #StormyDanielsDay is. Neither should you. Neither should anyone else.

Please stop this shit, America. If the US war machine goes after Iran or Russia it will likely mean a world war against multiple nuclear-armed countries, which could very easily send our species the way of the dinosaurs should a nuke get deployed in the fog of war. We don’t have time to focus on Stormy fucking Daniels.

Those most fiendishly devoted to the service of the empire would rather take that risk than see the US lose its dominant role on the global stage; for them there is no difference between the end of their empire and the end of their lives. From their point of view they are fighting for their lives, and they are willing to take all-or-nothing gambles with the lives of every terrestrial organism in order to win.

We are staring down the barrel of world war and possible extinction. This should deeply impact the hearts and minds of Trump’s opponents and his supporters. Stop arguing about Stormy fucking Daniels and spread awareness about things that really matter.
Question authority.

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 02 Apr 2018, 04:31

See...I know you think this is really compelling. But when the ante-in requires us to see civil rights as a frivolity - I stop reading.

Fuck. This. Shit.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 02 Apr 2018, 05:03

Davey the Fat Boy wrote: But when the ante-in requires us to see civil rights as a frivolity

as opposed to
staring down the barrel of world war and possible extinction.

Different strokes man. :roll:
Question authority.

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 02 Apr 2018, 05:10

The sky is always falling, Chicken Little.

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 02 Apr 2018, 05:29

The thing is - I’m plenty worried about WWIII. But not because people don’t worry enough about your military industrial complex fever dreams. I’m worried because Jill Stein apologist assholes like you put a fucking moron in the White House with his finger on the button.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 02 Apr 2018, 07:02

Davey the Fat Boy wrote: I’m worried because Jill Stein apologist assholes like you put a fucking moron in the White House with his finger on the button.

With your Russia! Russia! Russia! Democrats whispering, "Push it. Push it. Push it."
Question authority.

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 02 Apr 2018, 07:56

Those are the voices in your head, Jimbo.

bobzilla77

Postby bobzilla77 » 02 Apr 2018, 17:22

What if the administration IS leading us toward a god damned bloodbath? What am I supposed to do about it now? This is not the administration I voted for.
Jimbo wrote:I guess I am over Graham Nash's politics. Hopelessly naive by the standards I've molded for myself these days.

harvey k-tel
Long Player

Postby harvey k-tel » 02 Apr 2018, 17:51

Who actually benefits from nuclear war anyway?
Tempora mutatur et nos mutamur in illis

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 02 Apr 2018, 18:04

Davey the Fat Boy wrote:The thing is - I’m plenty worried about WWIII. But not because people don’t worry enough about your military industrial complex fever dreams. I’m worried because Jill Stein apologist assholes like you put a fucking moron in the White House with his finger on the button.

But you yourself have expressed admiration for him!
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 02 Apr 2018, 18:43

Snarfyguy wrote:
Davey the Fat Boy wrote:The thing is - I’m plenty worried about WWIII. But not because people don’t worry enough about your military industrial complex fever dreams. I’m worried because Jill Stein apologist assholes like you put a fucking moron in the White House with his finger on the button.

I have?

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 02 Apr 2018, 19:33

Davey the Fat Boy wrote:
Snarfyguy wrote:

I have?

Sorry, thought I was addressing Jimbo!
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 02 Apr 2018, 19:41

Snarfyguy wrote:
Davey the Fat Boy wrote:
Snarfyguy wrote:But you yourself have expressed admiration for him!

I have?

In my April Fools post, yeah.

But I was slightly encouraged by this news.

"Trump signals withdrawal 'very soon' of US troops from Syria, surprising Pentagon and State Department"

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-si ... d=54108338

The news is Trump-ian in the off the cuff way he said it but who knows? It seems Lindsey Graham, however, is upset about this potentially good news. It's a step back from war.

Edit. This may explain Trump's sudden burst of common sense.

The current crisis is a reshuffle of the elements from the end of Obama’s mandate, except that London is now at the centre of the game rather than Washington. The United Kingdom, which can now no longer count on the support of Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, will turn to the new US National Security Advisor, John Bolton [15]. Contrary to the allegations of the US Press, Bolton is absolutely not a neo-conservative, but a close friend of Steve Bannon. He refuses the idea that his country could be submitted to international law, and howls at Communists and Muslims, but in reality he has no intention of launching any new wars, and desires only to live at peace in his own home. He will not fail to sign all the declarations proposed to him against Russia, Iran, Venezuela, and North Korea. London will be unable to manipulate him to exclude Moscow from the Security Council, because his personal objective is not to reform the UNO, but to get rid of it altogether. He will however be a faithful ally concerning the the conservation of the « common spaces » and the opposition to the Chinese « Silk Road », particularly since he was the initiator of the Proliferation Security Initiative – PSI in 2003. We should therefore begin to notice the outbreak, here and there, along the traces of the Chinese routes, of new pseudo civil wars nourished by the Anglo-Saxons.
http://www.voltairenet.org/article200375.html
Last edited by Jimbo on 02 Apr 2018, 21:41, edited 1 time in total.
Question authority.

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 02 Apr 2018, 19:48

Jimbo wrote:
Snarfyguy wrote:
Davey the Fat Boy wrote:
I have?

In my April Fools post, yeah.

No, elsewhere. Have to catch a plane though.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 02 Apr 2018, 23:11

Bernie back on track. Get out of the wars and work with the Russians. Bernie! Bernie! Bernie! :D

Question authority.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 07 Apr 2018, 08:11

Fuming Rachel Maddow Spends Entire Show Just Pointing Wildly At Picture Of Putin

https://www.theonion.com/fuming-rachel- ... 1825017260
Question authority.

BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 07 Apr 2018, 21:55

There's so much that's been going on, it's hard to know where to start. It's totally exhausting.
But this hasn't been at the top of the TV news, so I'll leave it here:

Judge's Death Give's Trump A Chance To Remake a Vexing Court

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/07/us/p ... v=top-news

NYT wrote:The vacancy is one of eight on the appeals court, which has 29 active judges — a vivid illustration of the larger opportunity for Mr. Trump to put an enduring stamp on the makeup of the federal judiciary nationwide by installing candidates of a more conservative bent.

“With a Republican Senate and no possibility of a filibuster, he can have whoever he wants on the circuit court,” Mr. Chemerinsky said. “It will dramatically change the Ninth Circuit.”

Currently, there are almost 150 federal district and appeals court vacancies around the country, a number that has risen from just over 100 when Mr. Trump took office, despite his notable success at filling openings. Democrats’ weakening of the filibuster against nominees in 2013 and a recent Republican decision to limit the veto power of home-state senators over judicial candidates have left few avenues to impede Mr. Trump and his Senate allies in their determination to fill judicial openings.
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Return to “Nextdoorland”