MORE random stuff about your day

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
harvey k-tel
Long Player

Re: MORE random stuff about your day

Postby harvey k-tel » 22 Mar 2018, 19:26

Good stuff, Les. I hope it keeps going in this direction for you.
If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.

Six String

Postby Six String » 22 Mar 2018, 22:46

Thanks Harv!

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 23 Mar 2018, 04:45

Excellent!

Six String

Postby Six String » 23 Mar 2018, 05:06

I went to an acoustic music jam tonight. I just took some harmonicas and played mostly in the background. I wanted to size up the crowd and see if I want to drag guitars and hand drums down there although it's only five minutes from my house. They meet once a month at that spot though there's a circuit in town. I've been away from my guitars and drums for a few years. I mean I've played but the times are short and infrequent and it has been months since I played a guitar over a year for my drumset. Pretty sad. So I'm using this jam session to goad me into playing. I don't want to embarrass myself so I will practice. It might be just the little push I need to get back to playing. I miss playing music so much. Need to get back into it.

never/ever

Postby never/ever » 23 Mar 2018, 10:15

Hope that muse won't leave you anytime soon mate. Just having that makes everything so much easier to bear.
kath wrote:i do not wanna buy the world a fucquin gotdamn coke.

fange

Postby fange » 23 Mar 2018, 10:34

Go get em, Les! Enjoy it, onwards and upwards.
Jonny Spencer wrote:
fange wrote:I've got my quad pants on and i'm ready for some Cock.

By CHRIST you're a man after my own sideways sausage, Ange!

harvey k-tel
Long Player

Postby harvey k-tel » 23 Mar 2018, 11:21

Two weeks to go until my band stages our epic rock musical. Tensions were a bit high during rehearsals last night as our fearless leader has added ANOTHER BRAND NEW SONG and changed the arrangements on a couple more. It all got sorted out in the end, but we've only got three more rehearsals. Ugh, I hate crunch time.

fange

Postby fange » 23 Mar 2018, 11:31

Good luck, harv!
Jonny Spencer wrote:
fange wrote:I've got my quad pants on and i'm ready for some Cock.

By CHRIST you're a man after my own sideways sausage, Ange!

Minnie Cheddars
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie Cheddars » 23 Mar 2018, 17:13

Harvey K-Tel wrote:Two weeks to go until my band stages our epic rock musical. Tensions were a bit high during rehearsals last night as our fearless leader has added ANOTHER BRAND NEW SONG and changed the arrangements on a couple more. It all got sorted out in the end, but we've only got three more rehearsals. Ugh, I hate crunch time.

Wait what now???
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Minnie Cheddars
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie Cheddars » 23 Mar 2018, 17:13

Six String wrote:I went to an acoustic music jam tonight. I just took some harmonicas and played mostly in the background. I wanted to size up the crowd and see if I want to drag guitars and hand drums down there although it's only five minutes from my house. They meet once a month at that spot though there's a circuit in town. I've been away from my guitars and drums for a few years. I mean I've played but the times are short and infrequent and it has been months since I played a guitar over a year for my drumset. Pretty sad. So I'm using this jam session to goad me into playing. I don't want to embarrass myself so I will practice. It might be just the little push I need to get back to playing. I miss playing music so much. Need to get back into it.

Excellent Les! Let's do a show together! :)

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

harvey k-tel
Long Player

Postby harvey k-tel » 23 Mar 2018, 17:26

Alleged Local Policeman wrote:
Harvey K-Tel wrote:Two weeks to go until my band stages our epic rock musical. Tensions were a bit high during rehearsals last night as our fearless leader has added ANOTHER BRAND NEW SONG and changed the arrangements on a couple more. It all got sorted out in the end, but we've only got three more rehearsals. Ugh, I hate crunch time.

Wait what now???

https://www.facebook.com/events/255479321659765/permalink/255479741659723/

Six String

Postby Six String » 23 Mar 2018, 18:55

Six String wrote:I went to an acoustic music jam tonight. I just took some harmonicas and played mostly in the background. I wanted to size up the crowd and see if I want to drag guitars and hand drums down there although it's only five minutes from my house. They meet once a month at that spot though there's a circuit in town. I've been away from my guitars and drums for a few years. I mean I've played but the times are short and infrequent and it has been months since I played a guitar over a year for my drumset. Pretty sad. So I'm using this jam session to goad me into playing. I don't want to embarrass myself so I will practice. It might be just the little push I need to get back to playing. I miss playing music so much. Need to get back into it.

Excellent Les! Let's do a show together! :)

Yes!

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 23 Mar 2018, 20:04

My ex just sent me this, Fathers' Day, nine years ago. Our 22 year-old was 13 and our 15 year-old was five. My dad woulda been around 80.

Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!

souphound
World Class Ignoramus

Postby souphound » 23 Mar 2018, 20:30

sloopjohnc wrote:My ex just sent me this, Fathers' Day, nine years ago. Our 22 year-old was 13 and our 15 year-old was five. My dad woulda been around 80.

Sweet
Footy wrote:Last week, I discovered that the cordless drill I bought about 5 years ago is, in fact, a cordless screwdiver.

Belle Lettre
Éminence grise

Postby Belle Lettre » 24 Mar 2018, 10:43

Harvey K-Tel wrote:

Wait what now???

https://www.facebook.com/events/255479321659765/permalink/255479741659723/

*like*
Nikki Gradual wrote:
Get a fucking grip you narcissistic cretins.

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 26 Mar 2018, 01:10

My son, on the ground, and his friend decided they wanted to climb Mission Peak, a hill near our house. It's 2,500' in elevation. I think Minnie climbed it with some friends on one of her trips here.

Then they went out, lifted weights in the apt complex gym and are now on a bike ride.

Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!

Minnie Cheddars
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie Cheddars » 26 Mar 2018, 03:08

sloopjohnc wrote:My son, on the ground, and his friend decided they wanted to climb Mission Peak, a hill near our house. It's 2,500' in elevation. I think Minnie climbed it with some friends on one of her trips here.

Then they went out, lifted weights in the apt complex gym and are now on a bike ride.

Yeah! I've got a great pic of me on top of there.
Several welcome beers after the descent, I recall..once we had got past the rattlesnakes!

Dr Markus wrote:

Minnie Cheddars
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie Cheddars » 26 Mar 2018, 16:33

We lost our oldest family friend last night. I honestly thought she was just going to go on forever.

Dr Markus wrote:

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 26 Mar 2018, 16:37

Oh, Anna, I'm sorry.

Belle Lettre
Éminence grise

Postby Belle Lettre » 26 Mar 2018, 19:57

Me too x
Nikki Gradual wrote:
Get a fucking grip you narcissistic cretins.