Former President Donald J. Trump

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Davey the Fat Boy

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 10 Feb 2018, 03:54

Pretend they are the Clintons. Then you might be able to get your mind around it.
“Remember I have said good things about benevolent despots before.” - Jimbo

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 10 Feb 2018, 15:05

Interesting discussion on Bill Maher's overtime.

Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 10 Feb 2018, 15:46

Here's Donald Trump's latest tweet:

Peoples lives are being shattered and destroyed by a mere allegation. Some are true and some are false. Some are old and some are new. There is no recovery for someone falsely accused - life and career are gone. Is there no such thing any longer as Due Process?

I responded that he accused the last President of not being born in the US without proof so he's hardly one to talk.
Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!

harvey k-tel
Long Player

Postby harvey k-tel » 10 Feb 2018, 19:49

What'd he say to that?
Tempora mutatur et nos mutamur in illis

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 11 Feb 2018, 06:54

sloopjohnc wrote:Interesting discussion on Bill Maher's overtime.

:roll:

Maher asks why coalminers stick to Trump and Republicans, Schiff, a mealy mouthed typical Dem answers in generalities like "We need to help create jobs…" (Name a job you will create, like "We will build a new interstate through Tennessee." ) "We need to treat them with respect …" Blah blah blah. "More education for your children" (Say free college tuition, fer cying out loud. Say someTHING!) "We need to work with you." The fuck does that mean???

Then Maher says Mueller needs to delay releasing the report until 1919. Two years from now?

More Russia Russia Russia … Come' on Maher. We're all over the internet. Put one hard truth telling progressive on your stupid panel.
Question authority.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 11 Feb 2018, 11:02

Did Assad gas his own citizens? According to General Mattis, along with "(s)erious, experienced chemical weapons experts and investigators such as Hans Blix, Scott Ritter, Gareth Porter and Theodore Postol," I think not.

Now Mattis Admits There Was No Evidence Assad Used Poison Gas On His People

By Ian Wilkie

February 09, 2018 "Information Clearing House" - Lost in the hyper-politicized hullabaloo surrounding the Nunes Memorandum and the Steele Dossier was the striking statement by Secretary of Defense James Mattis that the U.S. has “no evidence” that the Syrian government used the banned nerve agent Sarin against its own people.

This assertion flies in the face of the White House (NSC) Memorandum which was rapidly produced and declassified to justify an American Tomahawk missile strike against the Shayrat airbase in Syria...
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/48767.htm

I know some of your brains have been washed until they are bleached out but try and see a pattern, how one by one, in drips and drabs the lies you have been told are sooner or later - or too late - exposed. All the "respectable" sources like the mainstream news, politicians, TV personalities, etc., are proven liars. Rachael Maddow is a fucking liar, just like FOX News, Bill Mahre, Amy Goodman, BBC. No shit, the most straight forward news now is RT. Not great on intra-Russia news, granted, but very reliable source on war and peace issues.
Question authority.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 11 Feb 2018, 13:25

Seriously? You think the media arm of the Russian government is our most reliable source of international news?
Maybe bobzilla is right. How tall is the corn on that troll farm?
uggy poopy doody.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 11 Feb 2018, 13:32

Sneelock wrote:Seriously? You think the media arm of the Russian government is our most reliable source of international news?
Maybe bobzilla is right. How tall is the. Corn on that troll farm?

Okay, don't watch it. Read Consortium News or Truth Dig instead - unless you feel Putin is writing the script for them, too. But have you ever watched it or were you scared off by Rachel Maddow? RT has Ed Schultz, Tom Hartmann, Lee Camp and King Pinko himself, Larry King. And you don't think US media is biased, not just the by the government but by "The Good Governance Folks" at Raytheon, General Electric and Chase Manhattan.

And I don't watch RT exclusively, of course, but when I do, looking for info about, say, the war in Syria, RT is right on.

Many of Trump’s political opponents remain tethered to the eventual emergence of proof that his campaign colluded with the Russian government in order to win the presidency. But the evidentiary basis so far for Russiagate is thin, to say the least. Meanwhile, the relentless pursuit of this narrative above all else has had dangerous consequences.

Rachel Maddow, the top-rated cable-news host who covers Russiagate more than all other issues combined, has speculated that Putin was responsible for the hiring of Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson; is inducing Trump to “weaken” the State Department and “bleed out” the FBI; and, via the infamous “pee tape” alleged by Steele, may blackmail Trump into withdrawing US forces near Russia’s border,
:lol:

https://www.thenation.com/article/what- ... ussiagate/
Question authority.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 11 Feb 2018, 14:58

Russia good ‘cause Rachel bad.
Got it.
uggy poopy doody.

bobzilla77

Postby bobzilla77 » 11 Feb 2018, 17:57

Sneelock wrote:Seriously? You think the media arm of the Russian government is our most reliable source of international news?
Maybe bobzilla is right. How tall is the corn on that troll farm?

Yuuuuup.
Jimbo wrote:I guess I am over Graham Nash's politics. Hopelessly naive by the standards I've molded for myself these days.

bobzilla77

Postby bobzilla77 » 11 Feb 2018, 18:00

And I don't watch RT exclusively, of course, but when I do, looking for info about, say, the war in Syria, RT is right on.

Without spending time in Syria you can't possibly know that.
Jimbo wrote:I guess I am over Graham Nash's politics. Hopelessly naive by the standards I've molded for myself these days.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 11 Feb 2018, 23:32

Sneelock wrote:Russia good ‘cause Rachel bad.
Got it.

Do I see here an acknowledgement that Rachael is "bad?" If so, then you and I have a big problem about whom to believe. I was a huge fan of hers a while back. As I was of Keith Olbermann. But they've lost credibility IMO due especially to their over-reportage about Russia supposedly hacking our democracy. Not because Russia is "good," but because we deserve unbiased and critical reports from our media based upon truth and facts and balance. Rachael is now the left wing Stephen Colbert (the truthiness character) and reporting from her gut. She can feel the collusion. Sure she can paste lots of dots on the board which tangentially connect Trump to Putin but has so far failed to connect them. Meanwhile there are outlets doing the same, assembling the dots but keeping and putting shit in perspective. Uncannily often where they find shit Russia is supposedly doing they find that we do the same, or worse. Is that "what-about-ism" or is that keeping shit real?
Question authority.

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 12 Feb 2018, 03:50

From what I can see Jimbo, you only have a few convictions:

- Russia is always good.

- The Democratic Party is always wrong.

- The handful of progressive alternative news outlets you like are always right (except when they contradict each other. Then the most progressive is right).

- Bernie

- Everyone would vote like you if Hillary would let them.

That seems to be it. You have no meaningful rationale for why everyone is so mean to your boy Putin. Just some vague drooling about deep state weapon profiteering that you can’t substantiate.

I don’t get how you even take yourself seriously.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 12 Feb 2018, 04:52

You know I didn't hate Hillary at first, after she'd beaten Bernie, of course. My wife and I watched her debate and looked at each other from time to time impressed with how tough, how professionally she came off. But then when she went and chose that anti-abortion doofus Tim Caine to be her VP. It was as if Jane had chosen Cheeta instead of Tarzan to be her mate. Doomed we were from then on. Or maybe Putin made her choose Caine. :?
Question authority.

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 12 Feb 2018, 07:33

So let me get this straight - you hate Hillary because she picked a running mate who has personally expressed anti-abortion views, but is not actively fighting to reverse Roe vs. Wade (as both Trump and Pence are), whose voting record is generally progressive (pro gun-control, opposed Keystone Pipeline, consistently pro-marriage equality, opposes minimum sentences for non-violent drug offenders, pro-dreamer), who is, if anything, generally thought to be to the LEFT of Hillary?

How's the borscht tasting?
Footy wrote:
The Who / Jimi Hendrix Experience Saville Theatre, London Jan '67
. Got Jimi's autograph after the show and went on to see him several times that year

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2023?

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 12 Feb 2018, 07:51

Also, it's Kaine.

Like your "sources," you don't have the greatest credibility when you can't even get the basic facts right.
Footy wrote:
The Who / Jimi Hendrix Experience Saville Theatre, London Jan '67
. Got Jimi's autograph after the show and went on to see him several times that year

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2023?

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 12 Feb 2018, 12:02

Little Tim Kaine Is the Big Donors’ Best Friend
Just what we need in a Hillary Clinton White House.
By David Dayen
August 5, 2016

https://newrepublic.com/article/135826/ ... est-friend

Ah, now I know why she chose Kaine. My reaction was to the clunkiness of the choice, kind of like in The Last Waltz when Robbie brought on Neil Diamond. But now it makes sense, especially now when we've learned so much more of Hillary's avarice.
Question authority.

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 12 Feb 2018, 15:06

If that article was about Russia. You’d question it.

See how you are?

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 12 Feb 2018, 16:10

Davey the Fat Boy wrote:If that article was about Russia. You’d question it.

Prior to reading the article I read Kaine's page at Open Secrets and he does have a knack for bringing in the big bucks. Then I went and found an article with a title that might confirm my suspicion and wasn't from NewsMax or FOX. Bingo. Dayen is a solid liberal and it seems like clean cut Kaine ain't as clean as Hatz thinks he is.

https://www.opensecrets.org/members-of- ... =N00033177
Question authority.

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 12 Feb 2018, 16:51

Politician raises funds. Film at 11.

If he sold a house to a Russian oligarch for 20 times its value - you’d view it as totally insignificant.

Return to “Nextdoorland”