Your latest crush?

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
User avatar
Minnie Cheddars
funky thigh collector
Posts: 29585
Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby Minnie Cheddars » 10 Feb 2018, 17:02

Image
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

User avatar
quix
Posts: 6460
Joined: 11 Apr 2007, 13:49
Location: La la land

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby quix » 10 Feb 2018, 17:13

Bernie on FB wrote:Image


I fancied Mackenzie Crook for a while when he was in the office :D

Image

User avatar
Minnie Cheddars
funky thigh collector
Posts: 29585
Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby Minnie Cheddars » 10 Feb 2018, 17:14

Is it the fringe?
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

User avatar
quix
Posts: 6460
Joined: 11 Apr 2007, 13:49
Location: La la land

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby quix » 10 Feb 2018, 17:18

Bernie on FB wrote:Is it the fringe?


I won’t be drawn into reducing him to a list.

User avatar
quix
Posts: 6460
Joined: 11 Apr 2007, 13:49
Location: La la land

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby quix » 10 Feb 2018, 17:23

I tend to fancy characters rather than actors.

Marty in Ozark.

Image

User avatar
Insouciant Western People
Posts: 24653
Joined: 23 Jul 2003, 13:31
Location: The pit of propaganda

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby Insouciant Western People » 12 Feb 2018, 11:41

Harvey K-Tel wrote:Nah she's a dirty lezzer!


My favourite kind of lezzer.
Jeff K wrote:Nick's still the man! No one has been as consistent as he has been over such a long period of time.

User avatar
Insouciant Western People
Posts: 24653
Joined: 23 Jul 2003, 13:31
Location: The pit of propaganda

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby Insouciant Western People » 12 Feb 2018, 11:43

quix wrote:I tend to fancy characters rather than actors.

Marty in Ozark.

Image


We started watching that a while back, and I liked it a lot, but got distracted by something else. Must pick it up again.
Jeff K wrote:Nick's still the man! No one has been as consistent as he has been over such a long period of time.

User avatar
quix
Posts: 6460
Joined: 11 Apr 2007, 13:49
Location: La la land

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby quix » 12 Feb 2018, 18:54

Nick wrote:
quix wrote:I tend to fancy characters rather than actors.

Marty in Ozark.

Image


We started watching that a while back, and I liked it a lot, but got distracted by something else. Must pick it up again.


I binged it. Glued.

User avatar
Insouciant Western People
Posts: 24653
Joined: 23 Jul 2003, 13:31
Location: The pit of propaganda

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby Insouciant Western People » 13 Feb 2018, 13:16

Bateman does the hapless everyman thing very well.
Jeff K wrote:Nick's still the man! No one has been as consistent as he has been over such a long period of time.

User avatar
souphound
World Class Ignoramus
Posts: 25006
Joined: 27 Oct 2003, 19:49
Location: Tralfamadore, with Montana Wildhack

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby souphound » 15 Feb 2018, 16:19

mentalist (slight return) wrote:Eugenie Bouchard with a cricket bat!


You should see her 2018 Sports Illustrated photoshoot. :oops:

https://www.si.com/swimsuit/model/genie-bouchard/2018/photos
Footy wrote:Last week, I discovered that the cordless drill I bought about 5 years ago is, in fact, a cordless screwdiver.

User avatar
Dr Markus
Posts: 17670
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby Dr Markus » 15 Feb 2018, 16:24

Image

Not really latest, but....heeeeello.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
mentalist (slight return)
under mi sensi
Posts: 14465
Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 10:54
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby mentalist (slight return) » 16 Feb 2018, 01:50

souphound wrote:
mentalist (slight return) wrote:Eugenie Bouchard with a cricket bat!


You should see her 2018 Sports Illustrated photoshoot. :oops:

https://www.si.com/swimsuit/model/genie-bouchard/2018/photos


oh my!
king of the divan

User avatar
Minnie Cheddars
funky thigh collector
Posts: 29585
Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby Minnie Cheddars » 16 Feb 2018, 01:53

They are the worst swimsuits I've ever seen.
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

User avatar
Dr Markus
Posts: 17670
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby Dr Markus » 16 Feb 2018, 02:23

mentalist (slight return) wrote:
souphound wrote:
mentalist (slight return) wrote:Eugenie Bouchard with a cricket bat!


You should see her 2018 Sports Illustrated photoshoot. :oops:

https://www.si.com/swimsuit/model/genie-bouchard/2018/photos


oh my!

Are they really swimsuits, i mean she uses her arms more times than not to cover herself. That'll be a bit awkward, covering your breasticles while trying to swim.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 67062
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby Diamond Dog » 16 Feb 2018, 22:12

Image

Ann Sheridan, by the way.
Last edited by Diamond Dog on 26 Feb 2018, 19:14, edited 1 time in total.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”

User avatar
ConnyOlivetti
Probing The Sonic Heritage
Posts: 10120
Joined: 06 Nov 2003, 07:14
Location: Below The North Pole
Contact:

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby ConnyOlivetti » 17 Feb 2018, 07:25

there is something about miss Lupino...
Image
Image
Image
Charlie O. wrote:I think Coan and Googa are right.


Un enfant dans electronica!
Je suis!

User avatar
Earl E. Eel
hounds people off the board
Posts: 19182
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
Location: selling a self-detonating James Last CD to a Copenhagen thrift store

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby Earl E. Eel » 22 Feb 2018, 23:19

Oh, Ash...
GoogaMooga wrote:you have to look to the Dutch licensee, Disky

I've got more Disky product

a label like Dutch Disky

One comp to avoid, though, is Disky's "Best of the 70's"

Normally, Disky are clever at repackaging

User avatar
Geezee
Posts: 12339
Joined: 24 Jul 2003, 10:14
Location: Where joy divides into vision

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby Geezee » 23 Feb 2018, 08:23

biathlete hanna oberg.

Image
Smilies are ON
Flash is OFF
Url is ON

User avatar
gash’s trollish obsession
wannabee enfant terrible
Posts: 16990
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: down the rabbit hole

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby gash’s trollish obsession » 23 Feb 2018, 23:18

Super-Jank wrote:Oh, Ash...


Jesus fucking Christ
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Diamond Dog wrote:...yet it quite clearly hit the target with you and your nonce, didn't it?


User avatar
Earl E. Eel
hounds people off the board
Posts: 19182
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
Location: selling a self-detonating James Last CD to a Copenhagen thrift store

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby Earl E. Eel » 23 Feb 2018, 23:23

:?
GoogaMooga wrote:you have to look to the Dutch licensee, Disky

I've got more Disky product

a label like Dutch Disky

One comp to avoid, though, is Disky's "Best of the 70's"

Normally, Disky are clever at repackaging