WG Kaspar

Re: NBA - 2014/15 Season.

Postby WG Kaspar » 09 Jan 2018, 20:42

Yeah yeah we know you're good.
I run out of talent

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 09 Jan 2018, 20:45

Draymond fined AGAIN. Guy could be home alone, trip over his own feet, and would still blame other people.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 09 Jan 2018, 22:37

WG Kaspar wrote:Yeah yeah we know you're good.

Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 09 Jan 2018, 22:38

The Great Defector wrote:Draymond fined AGAIN. Guy could be home alone, trip over his own feet, and would still blame other people.

On ESPN's The Jump, with Rachel Nichols, they asked Scottie Pippen, who played with Rasheed Wallace and Rodman, when to pull back guys like that. Pippen said you have to pick important games to do that. He also added that Kerr played with both too so he has experience.

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 10 Jan 2018, 00:34

Kerr's not managing the situation though, and now he has Durrant doing the same.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 10 Jan 2018, 14:15

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 11 Jan 2018, 18:24

Interesting stat I saw on Twitter today.

On average how much better/worse teammates shoot (TS%) when on the floor with each player:

Harden: -2.1%
Giannis: -1.89%
Lebron: -0.09%
CP3: +1.88%
KD: +3.42%
Kyrie: +3.82%
Russ: +4.48%

Stephen Curry: +8.12%

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 12 Jan 2018, 18:47

Last night, LeBron was pissed at the Cavs lack of defense in second straight loss of 25+ points. Fun fact: No team has won NBA championship with back-to-back 25+ point losses.

WG Kaspar

Postby WG Kaspar » 12 Jan 2018, 19:15

Sport is funny Sloop. You get too cocky, you lose focus, you can lose a match or a series.
But let's focus on tonight. You're going down.
I run out of talent

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 12 Jan 2018, 21:31

WG Kaspar wrote:Sport is funny Sloop. You get too cocky, you lose focus, you can lose a match or a series.
But let's focus on tonight. You're going down.

:lol:

Curry's out again so you may have a chance.

After last game though, the Warriors will be focusing on D. Won't be any Sweet Lou Williams 50 pt games, if the Warriors have a say.

It will be interesting though if the Warriors start Jordan Bell to keep up with Giannis.

WG Kaspar

Postby WG Kaspar » 12 Jan 2018, 21:43

On a serious note, the Bucks are very inconsistent so you never know what team will turn up on any given night. They've beaten some good teams on the road and lost to the Bulls twice at home so anything goes.
I run out of talent

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 12 Jan 2018, 22:06

WG Kaspar wrote:On a serious note, the Bucks are very inconsistent so you never know what team will turn up on any given night. They've beaten some good teams on the road and lost to the Bulls twice at home so anything goes.

And the Warriors very rarely lose two in a row. They went 146 games without one until mid March last year.

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 13 Jan 2018, 00:36

Staying up to watch that game tonight. Think the bucks have a guard problem. Delladova and bogdan (how he won roty I'll never know) are a waste of money. I think I said on here that delladova needs to pay his agent far more for getting the contract he got. Haven't seen enough of bledsloe to see what he's like. If they can get jabari? fit again will be a big help, think he's legit.

WG Kaspar

Postby WG Kaspar » 13 Jan 2018, 08:34

The Great Defector wrote:Staying up to watch that game tonight. Think the bucks have a guard problem. Delladova and bogdan (how he won roty I'll never know) are a waste of money. I think I said on here that delladova needs to pay his agent far more for getting the contract he got. Haven't seen enough of bledsloe to see what he's like. If they can get jabari? fit again will be a big help, think he's legit.

Brogdon is very good but he's not a pg, more like a sg. Delly is a good rotational player and can get other people pissed off, some might even say he's dirty, but just like Green you want one of these guys in your team. He's OK as a 3rd guard. Bledsoe is very good but extremely ball dominant. Until Kidd (the biggest problem of all) figures out a way to maximise the usage of the main scorers the Bucks will be up and down.
I run out of talent

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 14 Jan 2018, 00:30

WG Kaspar wrote:
The Great Defector wrote:Staying up to watch that game tonight. Think the bucks have a guard problem. Delladova and bogdan (how he won roty I'll never know) are a waste of money. I think I said on here that delladova needs to pay his agent far more for getting the contract he got. Haven't seen enough of bledsloe to see what he's like. If they can get jabari? fit again will be a big help, think he's legit.

Brogdon is very good but he's not a pg, more like a sg. Delly is a good rotational player and can get other people pissed off, some might even say he's dirty, but just like Green you want one of these guys in your team. He's OK as a 3rd guard. Bledsoe is very good but extremely ball dominant. Until Kidd (the biggest problem of all) figures out a way to maximise the usage of the main scorers the Bucks will be up and down.

That's a pretty good analysis. Delly clotheslined a guy last week. I watched him a lot at St. Mary's (in Moraga, in the East Bay - same league as Gonzaga). I definitely thought he was NBA worthy. He was great in college.

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 17 Jan 2018, 11:35

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 17 Jan 2018, 11:37

WG Kaspar wrote:

I don't see how he's good to honest. I think he will be forgotten about in a few years like michael williams carter. Still don't like delladova, think he's not worth even 50% of the money his agent got him. Got to watch Bledsoe a few times and don't rate him.

WG Kaspar

Postby WG Kaspar » 17 Jan 2018, 12:37

Comparing Brogdon to Mcw is one of the most preposterous things I've read from you. You obviously haven't watched the Bucks a lot. Brogdon is very intelligent, deceptively athletic and avoids doing what he can't, which is the exact opposite of mcw. He's the one guy most Bucks fans didn't want to trade when the discussions for Bledsoe were ongoing.
I run out of talent

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 17 Jan 2018, 12:42

WG Kaspar wrote:Comparing Brogdon to Mcw is one of the most preposterous things I've read from you. You obviously haven't watched the Bucks a lot. Brogdon is very intelligent, deceptively athletic and avoids doing what he can't, which is the exact opposite of mcw. He's the one guy most Bucks fans didn't want to trade when the discussions for Bledsoe were ongoing.

I watch the bucks at least once a week, and I stand by what I said. We won't be chatting about this guy in in 2 or 3 years.

WG Kaspar

Postby WG Kaspar » 17 Jan 2018, 15:02

We'll see
I run out of talent

Return to “Sporting Life”