Former President Donald J. Trump

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 30 Nov 2017, 21:23

Senate Tax Plan estimated to add $1 Trillion to the deficit! Ah, the smell of fiscal conservatism in the afternoon.
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 30 Nov 2017, 22:00

Still Baron wrote:Senate Tax Plan estimated to add $1 Trillion to the deficit! Ah, the smell of fiscal conservatism in the afternoon.

I read that - and takes $5 billion from lower classes and gives it to the rich.

Corporations setting record profits and now they can make more with 20% corp tax rate.

I work for a BFC (Big Fucking Co). All our corporate entities are set up overseas anyway, like most.
Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 30 Nov 2017, 23:31

Rubio lets the cat out of the bag.
http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik ... story.html

Snarfyguy wrote:Trump: "Our tax plan will be rocket fuel for the .. Rocket. Little Rocket Man. He is a sick puppy."

Apparently this is a real quote. We're fucked. The guys brains are turning to oatmeal.

you know, I know people who are still on board with this guy & I think they like this about him - I really do. If they won the LOTTO they would BE him - eating KFC on a private jet and tweeting on a gold toilet seat. it's the end game for years of anti-intellectualism. "screw you smarty pants who think you know so much."

so, Repubs TELL us, straight up that they plan to screw the single most popular government program and it's tree falling in the woods time - supporters ain't going to hear it.
Last edited by Sneelock on 30 Nov 2017, 23:43, edited 3 times in total.
uggy poopy doody.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 30 Nov 2017, 23:37

Sarah Huckabee-Sanders just said the President TRUMP's re-tweeting of incendiary, untrue racist B.S. "elevates the conversation" Image
uggy poopy doody.

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 01 Dec 2017, 00:26

Sneelock wrote:Rubio lets the cat out of the bag.
http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik ... story.html

Why don't they just come over to my house and kick me in the nuts while they're at it?
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

naughty boy
hounds people off the board

Postby naughty boy » 01 Dec 2017, 00:28

Sneelock wrote:Sarah Huckabee-Sanders just said the President TRUMP's re-tweeting of incendiary, untrue racist B.S. "elevates the conversation" Image

Do you reckon Sarah H-S goes home to her husband at the end of the day and says 'well I think some of them swallowed it!'?

or is it more like 'Jesus! do those guys have any idea how hard their President is working?'
Matt 'interesting' Wilson wrote:So I went from looking at the "I'm a Man" riff, to showing how the rave up was popular for awhile.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 01 Dec 2017, 00:33

I think she’s a true believer. It seems like she looks at the world through the same funhouse mirror her boss does.
uggy poopy doody.

naughty boy
hounds people off the board

Postby naughty boy » 01 Dec 2017, 00:43

Yeah, she has to.

Lunatics.
Matt 'interesting' Wilson wrote:So I went from looking at the "I'm a Man" riff, to showing how the rave up was popular for awhile.

Thang-y

Postby Thang-y » 01 Dec 2017, 01:08

Very nice, clear comments by Jo Cox's widower talking with Anderson Cooper. Worth posting

BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 01 Dec 2017, 14:31

Internet sez Flynn is pleading guilty this morning to ... of course ... lying to the FBI. If that’s true, he’s almost certainly cooperating with the investigation. Someone on twitter posted video of him chanting “lock her up,” which was amusing. This will also test whether Trump will be quick with the pardons.

Free legal advice: never talk to the FBI about shit without paying a smart criminal lawyer accustomed to dealing with federal investigations for their advice.
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 01 Dec 2017, 16:14

WOW!
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 01 Dec 2017, 16:44

Just got an email from the local paper:

“As part of plea deal, former national security adviser Michael Flynn has admitted that a senior member of the Trump transition team directed him to make contact with Russian officials in December 2016.”

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 01 Dec 2017, 16:47

JUST IN: @BrianRoss on @ABC News Special Report: Michael Flynn promised "full cooperation to the Mueller team" and is prepared to testify that as a candidate, Donald Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians." http://abcn.ws/2AhU3Iq

Holy fucking shit! :shock:

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 01 Dec 2017, 16:48

Now we're cooking with gas.
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 01 Dec 2017, 17:00

Count Machuki wrote:Now we're cooking with gas.

Exactly.

I need to get a lot done today and it’s really hard not to look at Twitter—-my feed is almost all Lawyers and journalists, so it’s packed with stuff. But it looks like big shit. Flynn’s statement is evidence and the only thing you can do to attack it is say he’s lying, but if he’s lying, it’s only to protect himself or someone higher up, which is just as bad.

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 01 Dec 2017, 17:03

Snarfyguy wrote:JUST IN: @BrianRoss on @ABC News Special Report: Michael Flynn promised "full cooperation to the Mueller team" and is prepared to testify that as a candidate, Donald Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians." http://abcn.ws/2AhU3Iq

Holy fucking shit! :shock:

If this is true, and I hope the report is confirmed by more than two sources, this is a bombshell. It puts Trump on the firing line.

This morning, watching MSNBC and CNN, they conjectured that if Trump pardons Flynn, there are certainly grounds to start impeachment.

Chris Matthews made some interesting comments this morning on how Trump hasn't built any loyalty - you can be a best friend after 20 minutes - so except for family members, no one is going to take a bullet for him.

I also read the other day that Trump was no longer going to help pay for Flynn's defense. That can't help either.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 01 Dec 2017, 17:51

the failing New York Times had those stories yesterday about President TRUMP badgering Senators to knock off the investigations back in (I think) September. good timing.

let the psycho-tweets begin. it's going to be hard to top those "fake Access America video" tweets but, you never know with that guy.
uggy poopy doody.

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 01 Dec 2017, 18:58

Sneelock wrote:the failing New York Times had those stories yesterday about President TRUMP badgering Senators to knock off the investigations back in (I think) September. good timing.

let the psycho-tweets begin. it's going to be hard to top those "fake Access America video" tweets but, you never know with that guy.

The dummy retweeted the Britain first videos again yesterday even after the uproar that ensued.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 01 Dec 2017, 19:13

And that “build that wall” tweet after the Kate Stein verdict. Homey appears to be doubling down on the racist horseshit.
uggy poopy doody.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 01 Dec 2017, 19:18

I think he is deliberately amping up his base. Here's why I think this. There's a Don Junior email from Wikileaks before the election where they say TRUMP shouldn't concede when he loses. they were counting on his loyal fans to make a big mess.

Well, I think they want the loyal, pro-wrestling, NASCAR, NRA fans to get ALL amped up and make a big mess. He will stick to his guns that the whole investigation is a big phony. They will believe him and while relatively small in number they will be LOUD.
uggy poopy doody.

Return to “Nextdoorland”