impatient
2%
daft
4%

Total votes: 131

hippopotamus

Re: how are you seen by others on BCB?

Postby hippopotamus » 26 Nov 2017, 18:59

Can I be BCB treacherous or is that too BCB loyal for the likes of me?
Diamond Dog wrote:
nev gash wrote:What is point?

Indeed, what is point?

Loki
The Goddess of Mischief

Postby Loki » 26 Nov 2017, 21:05

Fonz wrote:I am...The Fonz

The coolest.

Last edited by Loki on 26 Nov 2017, 22:29, edited 1 time in total.

whodathunkit wrote: Somewhere it's always 1972.

Fonz

Postby Fonz » 26 Nov 2017, 22:19

Loki wrote:
Fonz wrote:I am...The Fonz

The coolest.

[/img]

8-)
Heyyyy!

"Fonz clearly has no fucks to give. I like the cut of his Cupicidal gib."

Thang-y

Postby Thang-y » 26 Nov 2017, 22:21

Fonz wrote: 8-)

Not really - that was him on the run up to jumping the shark.

Fonz

Postby Fonz » 27 Nov 2017, 06:47

Thang-y wrote:
Fonz wrote: 8-)

Not really - that was him on the run up to jumping the shark.

Quite.

Still cool. Everything he did was cool.
Heyyyy!

Darkness_Fish

Postby Darkness_Fish » 27 Nov 2017, 09:38

Powerful. Charismatic. Serene.
Like fast-moving clouds casting shadows against a hillside, the melody-loop shuddered with a sense of the sublime, the awful unknowable majesty of the world.

Lord Rother
Location: breaking the legs of the bastard that got me framed

Postby Lord Rother » 27 Nov 2017, 11:51

A bit aloof. Largely irrelevant. Bald.

Lord Rother
Location: breaking the legs of the bastard that got me framed

Postby Lord Rother » 27 Nov 2017, 11:51

Very bald.

naughty boy
hounds people off the board

Postby naughty boy » 27 Nov 2017, 12:21

You’re slightly sexist and have the worst BCB taste of all.

‘Bald’ is the least of your crimes.
Matt 'interesting' Wilson wrote:So I went from looking at the "I'm a Man" riff, to showing how the rave up was popular for awhile.

Rayge

Postby Rayge » 27 Nov 2017, 14:02

Ah, I see the point now. While my earlier post was closer to the way I think, I voted Friendly, Weird, Intelligent, witty, boring, generous, creative, long-winded, old, and a leftie. As to the truth...
Friendly - I don't tend to get arsey with people except when attacked (the cunt Fuery) or when they palpably enjoy it, like you do, John
Weird - I've always been odd/unusual, even as a kid, not out of any contrarianism – my opinions and behaviour seem perfectly sensible to me – it's just the way I'm made. I'm completely untroubled by it these days, in fact my one remaining ambition is to be a minor British eccentric
Intelligent - opinions differ of course, and 47 years of getting smashed on a daily basis probably makes a difference, but I was a child prodigy, and the last time I took a full IQ test (Mensa entrance) I scored 170, more than 3.5 standard deviations above the norm, meaning one in 100,000 or so have a comparable or better score. Doesn't mean I can't be stupid, or anything really, beyond the fact that I can ace IQ tests and puzzles
Witty - on occasions (this not one of them). This was the last of the ten I chose
Boring - I do go on, and can piss people off with over-explaining, which is a tic, and stick to unpopular opinions, which many find boring
Generous - I don't know how many actually think this about me, but the last thing I am is miserly and grasping - with things, money, time and ideas. Sharing is core
Creative - circumspice
Long-winded - as above. I think of it as a virtue
Old - hardly deniable
Leftie - Kill All Tories
In timeless moments we live forever

You can't play a tune on an absolute

Negative Capability...when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, Mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact & reason”

Fonz

Postby Fonz » 27 Nov 2017, 14:13

Rayge wrote:Ah, I see the point now. While my earlier post was closer to the way I think, I voted Friendly, Weird, Intelligent, witty, boring, generous, creative, long-winded, old, and a leftie. As to the truth...
Friendly - I don't tend to get arsey with people except when attacked (the cunt Fuery) or when they palpably enjoy it, like you do, John
Weird - I've always been odd/unusual, even as a kid, not out of any contrarianism – my opinions and behaviour seem perfectly sensible to me – it's just the way I'm made. I'm completely untroubled by it these days, in fact my one remaining ambition is to be a minor British eccentric
Intelligent - opinions differ of course, and 47 years of getting smashed on a daily basis probably makes a difference, but I was a child prodigy, and the last time I took a full IQ test (Mensa entrance) I scored 170, more than 3.5 standard deviations above the norm, meaning one in 100,000 or so have a comparable or better score. Doesn't mean I can't be stupid, or anything really, beyond the fact that I can ace IQ tests and puzzles
Witty - on occasions (this not one of them). This was the last of the ten I chose
Boring - I do go on, and can piss people off with over-explaining, which is a tic, and stick to unpopular opinions, which many find boring
Generous - I don't know how many actually think this about me, but the last thing I am is miserly and grasping - with things, money, time and ideas. Sharing is core
Creative - circumspice
Long-winded - as above. I think of it as a virtue
Old - hardly deniable
Leftie - Kill All Tories

The ‘kill all Tories’ thing seems a bit ‘Rik’.

Do you not have any friends with any hint of a tight-wing view on any subject? Is it just people who vote Conservative? Or just Tory politicians?

I’ve got friends of all political persuasions, and the idea of wanting to kill folks with opposing political ideas seems a bit ‘Spanish Civil War’ to me. Would you be happy seeing them garrotted, or simply shot in the back of the neck a la The Purges?

You seem quite avuncular otherwise.
Heyyyy!

Rayge

Postby Rayge » 27 Nov 2017, 14:25

Fonz wrote:

Do you not have any friends with any hint of a tight-wing view on any subject? Is it just people who vote Conservative? Or just Tory politicians?

I’ve got friends of all political persuasions, and the idea of wanting to kill folks with opposing political ideas seems a bit ‘Spanish Civil War’ to me. Would you be happy seeing them garrotted, or simply shot in the back of the neck a la The Purges?

It's a slogan, Fonz. :) I'm not actually in favour of deliberately ending the life of anything or anyone – I'm a gardener who doesn't kill slugs ffs - but I wouldn't waste any tears on them when they die of natural causes, or their body catches up with their already moribund soul.
And to answer your questions.
No, I don't have any friends who espouse Tory views. I regard such a thing as a deal-breaker when it comes to forming friendships.
Not people who vote conservative, necessarily – many are simply deluded rather than self-serving brigandish scum – but party members (including all politicians, naturally) and their philosophy, certainly. I'd rather they saw the error of their ways, but if not, I'd like to see them shuffle off in some kind of appropriate way - choke on their own bile, get crushed by a huge pile of money, or explode through constipation.

And I'm nobody's uncle :evil: :evil:
In timeless moments we live forever

You can't play a tune on an absolute

Negative Capability...when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, Mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact & reason”

souphound
World Class Ignoramus

Postby souphound » 27 Nov 2017, 14:51

fange wrote:I think i'm pretty

:shock:
Footy wrote:Last week, I discovered that the cordless drill I bought about 5 years ago is, in fact, a cordless screwdiver.

Fonz

Postby Fonz » 27 Nov 2017, 16:21

Rayge wrote:
Fonz wrote:

It's a slogan, Fonz. :) I'm not actually in favour of deliberately ending the life of anything or anyone – I'm a gardener who doesn't kill slugs ffs - but I wouldn't waste any tears on them when they die of natural causes, or their body catches up with their already moribund soul.
No, I don't have any friends who espouse Tory views. I regard such a thing as a deal-breaker when it comes to forming friendships.
Not people who vote conservative, necessarily – many are simply deluded rather than self-serving brigandish scum – but party members (including all politicians, naturally) and their philosophy, certainly. I'd rather they saw the error of their ways, but if not, I'd like to see them shuffle off in some kind of appropriate way - choke on their own bile, get crushed by a huge pile of money, or explode through constipation.

:)
That's fair enough.

I bet you'd be a good uncle though
Heyyyy!

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Postman

Postby Your Friendly Neighbourhood Postman » 27 Nov 2017, 16:22

Where is the "not" option?
On the whole, I'd rather be in Wallenpaupack.

Deebank
Resonator

Postby Deebank » 27 Nov 2017, 18:56

Rayge wrote:
Fonz wrote:

:lol:

I have family I strongly suspect vote Tory - no-one anyone here knows I hasten to add - and I reckon the ‘deluded’ thing covers them nicely.

I know you weren’t fishing for compliments, but you are faaaaar from being boring Ray!
I've been talking about writing a book - 25 years of TEFL - for a few years now. I've got it in me.

Paid anghofio fod dy galon yn y chwyldro

Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint

Postby Goat Boy » 27 Nov 2017, 19:06

I KNEW IT
Griff wrote:The notion that Jeremy Corbyn, a lifelong vocal proponent of antisemitism, would stand in front of an antisemitic mural and commend it is utterly preposterous.

Copehead wrote:a right wing cretin like Berger....bleating about racism

Deebank
Resonator

Postby Deebank » 27 Nov 2017, 19:42

Darryl Strawberry wrote:
Deebank wrote:I have family I strongly suspect vote Tory - no-one anyone here knows I hasten to add - and I reckon the ‘deluded’ thing covers them nicely.

You say that but we all know you mean Copehead.

Oh he’s deluded, sure, but not politically.
I've been talking about writing a book - 25 years of TEFL - for a few years now. I've got it in me.

Paid anghofio fod dy galon yn y chwyldro

KeithPratt
Arsehole all Erect

Postby KeithPratt » 27 Nov 2017, 20:25

Ah good old Lefties, so sure of themselves as always.

driftin

Postby driftin » 27 Nov 2017, 20:44

Weird, terrible taste, a kid, and possibly a Leftie. More than likely I’m probably not even on most people’s radars.

Return to “Nextdoorland”