Former President Donald J. Trump

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Postman

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Your Friendly Neighbourhood Postman » 12 Jul 2017, 14:50

fueryIre wrote:Has anyone noticed how J's sentences are increasingly starting to make less and less sense the more unhinged he and his ravings become?

There's method in his musings.

Only I can see that.
On the whole, I'd rather be in Wallenpaupack.

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 12 Jul 2017, 15:23

Jimbo wrote:
Davey the Fat Boy wrote: our own intelligence agencies .

Speaking of which, you missed answering a question I threw out earlier and that was if you trust these intelligence agencies, knowing of course their record of extra-govermental activities like overthrowing governments, spying on US citizens, spying on the world, rigging other countries' elections, and on and on with multifold nefarious activities. Because, surely they are suspect IMO, and they could be excused to having an an agenda in this case, knowing how Trump spoke so poorly of them how Trump praised Putin and that Russia had been in their sights for a long time. So, should not a report from the FOUR intelligence agencies be swallowed with a grain of salt?

No. It shouldn't. It needs to be taken seriously. Just as we'd take a report from our intelligence agencies about a possible terror threat seriously.

By their very nature, our intelligence institutions work behind a veil of secrecy. That makes it easy for people like you to let your mind run rampant with conspiracy theories. So much so that you actually allow yourself to believe in the honesty of foreign governments (do you "trust" the FSB/KGB, Jimbo?) over them, as well as any dummy with a blog recognizing the cottage industry of playing into the fever dreams of people like you.

So no...I don't "trust" our intelligence agencies per se. But I take them seriously - and I recognize the role they play in our national security. When they take the unprecedented step of issuing a joint assessment saying that a foreign government ran a campaign to influence our elections - I take that seriously.

Meanwhile neither you, nor Robert Parry (or Kristina Van Heuvel, or the rest of the strange pro-Russia liberals yammering about this, these days) has made any kind of real case for why we all ought to shrug this off. You hyperbolize that even taking the matter seriously is a slippery slope to WWIII. You weakly list all of the things we "should" be doing now (as if the Trump admin were willing and capable of good governance). Then when all else fails, you retreat to a story about the deep state and its dark agenda to refight the Cold War in order to benefit arms dealers or something (your fantasies always trail off here when pushed for detail).

Sorry man. Not putting on the tin foil hat with you. I may not "trust" our intelligence agencies. But I trust them more than your "sources."
“Remember I have said good things about benevolent despots before.” - Jimbo

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 12 Jul 2017, 16:26

Davey the Fat Boy wrote:
Jimbo wrote:
Davey the Fat Boy wrote: our own intelligence agencies .

Speaking of which, you missed answering a question I threw out earlier and that was if you trust these intelligence agencies, knowing of course their record of extra-govermental activities like overthrowing governments, spying on US citizens, spying on the world, rigging other countries' elections, and on and on with multifold nefarious activities. Because, surely they are suspect IMO, and they could be excused to having an an agenda in this case, knowing how Trump spoke so poorly of them how Trump praised Putin and that Russia had been in their sights for a long time. So, should not a report from the FOUR intelligence agencies be swallowed with a grain of salt?

No. It shouldn't. It needs to be taken seriously. Just as we'd take a report from our intelligence agencies about a possible terror threat seriously.

By their very nature, our intelligence institutions work behind a veil of secrecy. That makes it easy for people like you to let your mind run rampant with conspiracy theories. So much so that you actually allow yourself to believe in the honesty of foreign governments (do you "trust" the FSB/KGB, Jimbo?) over them, as well as any dummy with a blog recognizing the cottage industry of playing into the fever dreams of people like you.

So no...I don't "trust" our intelligence agencies per se. But I take them seriously - and I recognize the role they play in our national security. When they take the unprecedented step of issuing a joint assessment saying that a foreign government ran a campaign to influence our elections - I take that seriously.

Meanwhile neither you, nor Robert Parry (or Kristina Van Heuvel, or the rest of the strange pro-Russia liberals yammering about this, these days) has made any kind of real case for why we all ought to shrug this off. You hyperbolize that even taking the matter seriously is a slippery slope to WWIII. You weakly list all of the things we "should" be doing now (as if the Trump admin were willing and capable of good governance). Then when all else fails, you retreat to a story about the deep state and its dark agenda to refight the Cold War in order to benefit arms dealers or something (your fantasies always trail off here when pushed for detail).

Sorry man. Not putting on the tin foil hat with you. I may not "trust" our intelligence agencies. But I trust them more than your "sources."

So you were fine(ish) with how they went after HRC and her emails.
Question authority.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 12 Jul 2017, 16:39

So who is gonna flip and turn state's evidence?
Who in the Trump Crime Family is gonna sing in exchange for staying out of jail?
My money is on Jared if we're just considering the big names.
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 12 Jul 2017, 16:42

Count Machuki wrote:So who is gonna flip and turn state's evidence?
Who in the Trump Crime Family is gonna sing in exchange for staying out of jail?

Presumably, Manafort already is.

I gather Kushner has unresolved bitterness about his father's experience with federal law enforcement, so he may be solidly anti-snitching.
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 12 Jul 2017, 17:01

Still Baron wrote:

I gather Kushner has unresolved bitterness about his father's experience with federal law enforcement, so he may be solidly anti-snitching.

You could be right on Manafort...my thinking was that he was too far into Putin/Ukraine stuff to dish. He's probably got a lovely retirement home waiting for him on The Black Sea.

The only thing Trump seems to care about is loyalty to Trump, so it's kind of a tough call.

Hard to picture blood relatives turning snitch but it sure would be wild if it happened.
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.

bobzilla77

Postby bobzilla77 » 12 Jul 2017, 17:09

Do you think HRC went into this election with a firm Dudley Dooright handshake believing may the best candidate win?

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist talking about Hilary.

Uhm, I'll say this, had Chelsea Clinton gone off to meet with Russians to obtain damaging info about Trump prior to the election, I believe Hilary would receive significant criticism for that action.
Jimbo wrote:I guess I am over Graham Nash's politics. Hopelessly naive by the standards I've molded for myself these days.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 12 Jul 2017, 17:17

bobzilla77 wrote:
Do you think HRC went into this election with a firm Dudley Dooright handshake believing may the best candidate win?

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist talking about Hilary.

Uhm, I'll say this, had Chelsea Clinton gone off to meet with Russians to obtain damaging info about Trump prior to the election, I believe Hilary would receive significant criticism for that action.

Not Chealsea herself but the Dems sent Steele into Russia to do exactly the same thing.
Question authority.

Tactful Cactus

Postby Tactful Cactus » 12 Jul 2017, 17:21

Jimbo wrote:
Davey the Fat Boy wrote:
Jimbo wrote:

So you were fine(ish) with how they went after HRC and her emails.

Jimbo, I've said it before and I'll say it again. You need help. This board clearly isn't helping you.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 12 Jul 2017, 17:36

Tactful Cactus wrote:
Jimbo, I've said it before and I'll say it again. You need help. This board clearly isn't helping you.

What the fuck would make you say something like this? We're having a lively and fiery discussion about Trump and you say this worthless remark? How is my last statement so nutsy you think I need psychiatric help? As Davey is a partisan for Hillary and is mostly supportive of the CIA and the FBI, I just am curious if his support for these organizations extends to when they are looking up his girl's skirt. Frankly, I'm hoping he says something hypocritical and I can go ah hah! But he is smarter than that and WAAAAAY smarter than you.

Your remark reminds me of soviet Russia when they put dissidents into mental hospitals. And indeed, if you are among the throngs who are freaking out about Russia and all the bullshit the media are feeding you - and it does resemble some kind of mass hysteria, I'm afraid it will be you who will need help.
Last edited by Jimbo on 12 Jul 2017, 17:48, edited 2 times in total.
Question authority.

BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 12 Jul 2017, 17:41

Incredibly, today's news reveals that the meeting was described to Don Jr. explicitly in terms of information coming from the Kremlin as "part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump," and the person to meet with was described as a "Russian government attorney."

!!!!
What the fuck!?
:shock:
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 12 Jul 2017, 17:43

Still Baron wrote:Incredibly, today's news reveals that the meeting was described to Don Jr. explicitly in terms of information coming from the Kremlin as "part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump," and the person to meet with was described as a "Russian government attorney."

!!!!
What the fuck!?

links please
Question authority.

Tactful Cactus

Postby Tactful Cactus » 12 Jul 2017, 17:49

Jimbo wrote:What the fuck would make you say something like this?

I'm serious, I think you need to talk to someone. You're stuck in the endless cycle of mistrust and conspiracy and this board is not helping, its not convincing you otherwise, it might be making your situation worse. Talk to someone off the internet.

naughty boy
hounds people off the board

Postby naughty boy » 12 Jul 2017, 17:50

Has anyone here ever sided with Jimbo on any of this 'conspiracy theory' stuff? Genuine question.
Matt 'interesting' Wilson wrote:So I went from looking at the "I'm a Man" riff, to showing how the rave up was popular for awhile.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 12 Jul 2017, 17:52

Tactful Cactus wrote:
Jimbo wrote:What the fuck would make you say something like this?

I'm serious, I think you need to talk to someone. You're stuck in the endless cycle of mistrust and conspiracy and this board is not helping, its not convincing you otherwise, it might be making your situation worse. Talk to someone off the internet.

I'm fine, thanks.
Question authority.

BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 12 Jul 2017, 17:53

Jimbo wrote:
Still Baron wrote:Incredibly, today's news reveals that the meeting was described to Don Jr. explicitly in terms of information coming from the Kremlin as "part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump," and the person to meet with was described as a "Russian government attorney."

!!!!
What the fuck!?

links please

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr

Read the email chain (from Rob Goldstone) that Don Jr. posted on July 11. You will find that I did not make up or paraphrase the quoted language and that it comes from documents that Don Jr. himself has put out there.

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 12 Jul 2017, 18:00

Count Machuki wrote:
Still Baron wrote:

You could be right on Manafort...my thinking was that he was too far into Putin/Ukraine stuff to dish. He's probably got a lovely retirement home waiting for him on The Black Sea.

The only thing Trump seems to care about is loyalty to Trump, so it's kind of a tough call.

Hard to picture blood relatives turning snitch but it sure would be wild if it happened.

I heard an interesting thing about Kushner yesterday. In all the campaign shenanigans including Russia, it seems all Kushner seems to care about is how it affects him, even if it affect's his wife's family. He's more concerned with the Kushner Co's real estate concerns.
Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 12 Jul 2017, 18:02

Jimbo wrote:

!!!!
What the fuck!?

links please

:lol:

"links please"

it's on every front page in the damn country!

jeez, man

BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 12 Jul 2017, 18:05

They lie, of course. Which is why I provided the most credible source possible.

Unless Don Jr. Is the fall guy for HRC and the Demon Dems!

BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 12 Jul 2017, 18:08

sloopjohnc wrote:I heard an interesting thing about Kushner yesterday. In all the campaign shenanigans including Russia, it seems all Kushner seems to care about is how it affects him, even if it affect's his wife's family. He's more concerned with the Kushner Co's real estate concerns.

Then it wasn't very smart of him to get involved with the campaign and the administration. I suppose you can carry on in the real estate business no matter how checkered your past is, but he could be in pretty serious legal jeopardy right now.

Return to “Nextdoorland”