1%
glue
4%

Total votes: 135

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Getting high survey

Postby Jimbo » 03 Apr 2017, 07:19

Just wondering. Needn't confess just answer the anonymous survey.
Question authority.

copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Re: Getting high survey

Postby copehead » 03 Apr 2017, 07:41

4 of the Top 5, cocaine is instant arsehole powder and I am bad enough already, but nothing bar alcohol for nigh on 20 years.
I'd rather have a job than a night laughing at pictures of cats on the internet.
I used to think I might start smoking pot and taking psychadelics again after retirement but now I honestly don't think I could be bothered with the hassle of it all.
I'd rather have a good bottle of red wine and a nice malt whisky.
Moorcock, Moorcock, Michael Moorcock, you fervently moan.

Bear baiting & dog fights a speciality.

copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby copehead » 03 Apr 2017, 07:42

Waiting for BCBs first crackhead to make themselves known
Moorcock, Moorcock, Michael Moorcock, you fervently moan.

Bear baiting & dog fights a speciality.

Postby ... » 03 Apr 2017, 08:06

That would be Markus

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 03 Apr 2017, 13:33

That would be craic head!
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

algroth

Postby algroth » 03 Apr 2017, 13:50

Weed and booze only.

Postby ... » 03 Apr 2017, 13:52

Not much craic in Roscommon at the moment. Been pisssing down all day - bit like holidays used to be when I came here with my Mum and Dad when I was a kid.

The first of her two daily lengthy walks having been cancelled by mutual agreement, Xena the springer spaniel is looking out of the window with a decidedly unhappy look on her face

harvey k-tel
Long Player

Postby harvey k-tel » 03 Apr 2017, 13:54

I haven't touched coke or psychedelics in years, or, for that matter, anything on the list other than alcohol and cannabis, and now with the prevalence of fentanyl and carfentanyl being cut into street drugs I doubt I ever will again. My friend Jodi's husband died after doing two lines of coke that were laced with fentanyl just a couple of weeks ago, and I've been spreading the word to friends and acquaintances that it's just not worth it.
Tempora mutatur et nos mutamur in illis

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 03 Apr 2017, 14:08

Harvey K-Tel wrote:I haven't touched coke or psychedelics in years, or, for that matter, anything on the list other than alcohol and cannabis, and now with the prevalence of fentanyl and carfentanyl being cut into street drugs I doubt I ever will again. My friend Jodi's husband died after doing two lines of coke that were laced with fentanyl just a couple of weeks ago, and I've been spreading the word to friends and acquaintances that it's just not worth it.

:(
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Flower wrote:I just did a google search.

Jimbly

Postby Jimbly » 03 Apr 2017, 14:10

The Great Defector wrote:That would be craic head!

Arsecrack shirley
So Long Kid, Take A Bow.

Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint

Postby Goat Boy » 03 Apr 2017, 14:42

Harvey K-Tel wrote:I haven't touched coke or psychedelics in years, or, for that matter, anything on the list other than alcohol and cannabis, and now with the prevalence of fentanyl and carfentanyl being cut into street drugs I doubt I ever will again. My friend Jodi's husband died after doing two lines of coke that were laced with fentanyl just a couple of weeks ago, and I've been spreading the word to friends and acquaintances that it's just not worth it.

Sorry to hear that man. What a shocking, tragic thing to happen. I've avoided powders for years because you don't know what stuff is being cut in there.
Griff wrote:The notion that Jeremy Corbyn, a lifelong vocal proponent of antisemitism, would stand in front of an antisemitic mural and commend it is utterly preposterous.

Copehead wrote:a right wing cretin like Berger....bleating about racism

Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint

Postby Goat Boy » 03 Apr 2017, 14:49

I haven't tried glue, crack or heroin.

I can recommend opium.

These days it's just booze, weed and dexamphetamine (both very occasionally). I've not had ecstasy for a few years.
Griff wrote:The notion that Jeremy Corbyn, a lifelong vocal proponent of antisemitism, would stand in front of an antisemitic mural and commend it is utterly preposterous.

Copehead wrote:a right wing cretin like Berger....bleating about racism

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 03 Apr 2017, 15:53

Goat Boy wrote:I haven't tried glue, crack or heroin.

I can recommend opium.

These days it's just booze, weed and dexamphetamine (both very occasionally). I've not had ecstasy for a few years.

Only did glue a couple of times when I was 20 or 21 with a friend who did it more when he was a kid but for old times sake he did it again and assured me a few times wouldn't hurt. It didn't hurt and it was fun!
Question authority.

KeithPratt
Arsehole all Erect

Postby KeithPratt » 03 Apr 2017, 19:54

I've done everything except crack, glue and heroin.

I last smoked a decent joint about 13 years ago as good resin seems to be rarer than hen's teeth (at least amongst my drug-taking friends). I loved that last joint too - still remember the warm, amenable fuzzy feeling it gave as we sat around a table and put the world to rights one Saturday afternoon. I have had the odd toke on a vaporizer since then, but it's not the same.

I never liked coke - it does make you feel like a rockstar but deep down it's a total cunt's drug.

I did enjoy MDMA but the comedowns, especially on a tuesday, were difficult to grasp at times.

Number 1 for me is psychedelics - the grown ups choice of drug in my humble opinion. You can properly fly away with the fairies with DMT, 2ci or 2CB for an afternoon and be perfectly refreshed and ready to face the world without any hint of a comedown by 6pm.

jimboo

Postby jimboo » 03 Apr 2017, 19:59

Toby wrote:
Number 1 for me is psychedelics - the grown ups choice of drug in my humble opinion. You can properly fly away with the fairies with DMT, 2ci or 2CB for an afternoon and be perfectly refreshed and ready to face the world without any hint of a comedown by 6pm.

PM sent !!!!
If I jerk- the handle jerk- the handle you'll thrill me and thrill me

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Postman

Postby Your Friendly Neighbourhood Postman » 03 Apr 2017, 20:53

Only booze.
On the whole, I'd rather be in Wallenpaupack.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 03 Apr 2017, 21:19

Bloody reprobates
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Flower wrote:I just did a google search.

PresMuffley

Postby PresMuffley » 03 Apr 2017, 21:24

How fucking desperate to ya gotta be to huff glue? That's some tween shit, man. Pathetic. I have more respect for crackheads. If you're gonna go, go hard. This is still one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Addicted to duster!

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room.

Penk!
Midnight to Six Man

Postby Penk! » 03 Apr 2017, 22:04

Interesting that three people have noted on the poll that they've tried heroin but none have come forward to say so.

I dabbled a bit in my youth and tried things from all the top five, but in the last ten years all I've touched other than booze is a couple of spliffs, and even then just because I was offered, rather than having sought it out myself.

I can see myself relaxing with a film and a spliff but it's not something I massively miss. Other things were interesting to try but not really for me on the whole.
fange wrote:One of the things i really dislike in this life is people raising their voices in German.

pcqgod

Postby pcqgod » 03 Apr 2017, 23:11

Do whippits count?
Where would rock 'n' roll be without feedback?

Return to “Nextdoorland”