Dribbling idiot airhead

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Jimbo » 17 Feb 2017, 06:53

Diamond Dog wrote:
Jimbo wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:
Jimbo's man.

That is a lie. You are a liar.

Well do I have to go back through the post election orgasmotron and quote the amount of times you not only endorsed him, but backed him with glee and abandon?

Think about that.

Still lying. :roll:
Question authority.

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 17 Feb 2017, 07:43

If Glenn Greenwald said it was true, you'd say the opposite.
“Remember I have said good things about benevolent despots before.” - Jimbo

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 17 Feb 2017, 07:48

Davey the Fat Boy wrote:If Glenn Greenwald said it was true, you'd say the opposite.

Ah, Mr. Dogma barks! If only I spoke bark.
Question authority.

Postby ... » 17 Feb 2017, 08:04

Jimbo wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:
Jimbo wrote:
That is a lie. You are a liar.

Well do I have to go back through the post election orgasmotron and quote the amount of times you not only endorsed him, but backed him with glee and abandon?

Think about that.

While rarely find myself in full agreement with DD, you only have to check back a few pages on this and the US election threads to find that he is in fact quite correct in claiming that you repeatedly applauded Trump.

While there is nothing very funny about "the Donald" or his car-crash - and hopefully soon-to-end - presidency, the most amusing thing about your repeated attempts at refuting such easily verifiable claims and unhinged smearing of other posters as Joe McCarthy is how much they make you sound like DJT himself.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 17 Feb 2017, 08:20

fueryIre wrote:
Jimbo wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:

Think about that.

While rarely find myself in full agreement with DD, you only have to check back a few pages on this and the US election threads to find that he is in fact quite correct in claiming that you repeatedly applauded Trump.

While there is nothing very funny about "the Donald" or his car-crash - and hopefully soon-to-end - presidency, the most amusing thing about your repeated attempts at refuting such easily verifiable claims and unhinged smearing of other posters as Joe McCarthy is how much they make you sound like DJT himself.

Ignoramus.
Question authority.

Postby ... » 17 Feb 2017, 08:40

Jimbo wrote:
fueryIre wrote:
Jimbo wrote:

Ignoramus.

From your posting style, it's fast becoming apparent what the J in Donald J Trump actually stands for....

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 17 Feb 2017, 09:36

The McCarthy jibe is relevant referring to how reactionary you supposed open-minded good folk have become, especially when it comes to demonizing Russia, a la Joe McCarthy. Good thing Hillary didn't win - calling Putin the new Hitler. And that is one of the few reasons - as I have stated - I don't hate Trump. He says he has nothing personal against Putin and would like to work with Russia to defeat terrorism. Is that a bad thing? I have pretty much tempered any praise I may have given Trump with the caveat that I think he is an illiterate boor. For the record, see how many times I have lauded Bernie and note how much more highly I rate Bernie over Trump. Hillary can go to the devil. But Trump won. He won. The system is rigged and yet he played the game and fucking won. Where DD gets the idea I support him with "glee" is the lie.

I wonder, do you fact check the BBC? You get on my case for coming up with odd rebuts to what you all take as gospel, that Russia invaded Ukraine, for example. Now I'm no researcher but when I go to "alternative" sites, they're the ones debunking the mainstream stories, not I, and they often do it well with links to the NYT or BBC to show where these stalwarts of journalism are wrong, dangerously wrong.
Question authority.

Postby ... » 17 Feb 2017, 12:38

Jimbo wrote:The McCarthy jibe is relevant referring to how reactionary you supposed open-minded good folk have become, especially when it comes to demonizing Russia, a la Joe McCarthy. Good thing Hillary didn't win - calling Putin the new Hitler. And that is one of the few reasons - as I have stated - I don't hate Trump. He says he has nothing personal against Putin and would like to work with Russia to defeat terrorism. Is that a bad thing? I have pretty much tempered any praise I may have given Trump with the caveat that I think he is an illiterate boor. For the record, see how many times I have lauded Bernie and note how much more highly I rate Bernie over Trump. Hillary can go to the devil. But Trump won. He won. The system is rigged and yet he played the game and fucking won. Where DD gets the idea I support him with "glee" is the lie.

I wonder, do you fact check the BBC? You get on my case for coming up with odd rebuts to what you all take as gospel, that Russia invaded Ukraine, for example. Now I'm no researcher but when I go to "alternative" sites, they're the ones debunking the mainstream stories, not I, and they often do it well with links to the NYT or BBC to show where these stalwarts of journalism are wrong, dangerously wrong.

Cheers for the atypically considered response to my post, J.

Not trying to be patronising but if you wrote all your posts like this and actually left them to stew for a couple of moments before you posted, you would get a lot more respect as your thoughts would come across and lot more clearly and you wouldn't have to recant whatever it was you said 10 minutes later.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 17 Feb 2017, 13:38

fueryIre wrote: Not trying to be patronizing.

I wonder how much more patronizing you'd be if you had tried. You could have written, thanks for clearing that up, Jimbo, and here is why I still think you are full of shit. Instead you were lecturing me. FYI, My one word responses were a reaction to your Twitter-sized digs and shallow and ignorant responses to my opinions. If you think I haven't written more detailed post re my opinions yer nuts!
Question authority.

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 17 Feb 2017, 15:55

Well..I still find your positions untenable - written out thoughtfully or not.

Look Jimbo...let's separate a few strands here: You think Russia's being unfairly demonized. I don't agree, but it hardly matters. Their position vs. ours on the geopolitical chess board is not what is at issue when people discuss Russian involvement in our election and with the Trump campaign.

A good chunk of us would have no problem buying the notion of trying to reset relations with Russia on its own merits. Had they not inserted themselves into our election - that idea would be easier to swallow. Harder to take Trump's Putin-friendly rhetoric on its merits when it appears they were in contact throughout the campaign while Russia ran a campaign of influence against Trump's opponent.

That is the issue. No amount of "debunking" of stories regarding the geopolitical maneuvers of the players here changes it. When you dismiss the outrage against Russian election interference on that basis, you waste everybody's time.

Personally I think Putin's a thug and most of the supposed alternative left press is up its own ass. But that's really beside the point here. If Russia were Sweden, I'd still resent an attempt to influence our election - and I'd still want to impeach a President who colluded with them as a candidate.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 17 Feb 2017, 16:18

Davey the Fat Boy wrote:Well..I still find your positions untenable - written out thoughtfully or not.

Look Jimbo...let's separate a few strands here: You think Russia's being unfairly demonized. I don't agree, but it hardly matters. Their position vs. ours on the geopolitical chess board is not what is at issue when people discuss Russian involvement in our election and with the Trump campaign.

A good chunk of us would have no problem buying the notion of trying to reset relations with Russia on its own merits. Had they not inserted themselves into our election - that idea would be easier to swallow. Harder to take Trump's Putin-friendly rhetoric on its merits when it appears they were in contact throughout the campaign while Russia ran a campaign of influence against Trump's opponent.

That is the issue. No amount of "debunking" of stories regarding the geopolitical maneuvers of the players here changes it. When you dismiss the outrage against Russian election interference on that basis, you waste everybody's time.

Personally I think Putin's a thug and most of the supposed alternative left press is up its own ass. But that's really beside the point here. If Russia were Sweden, I'd still resent an attempt to influence our election - and I'd still want to impeach a President who colluded with them as a candidate.

But the election tampering has been debunked. It has! Surely you've read criticism about how vague and word salad-y the intelligence reports were. The opposite of what you say is truer and that is the election tampering was propaganda, just another charge to justify the chess board moves the US is making against Russia.
Question authority.

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 17 Feb 2017, 16:41

What "chess board moves the US is making against Russia?" Donald Trump is now our President and our foreign policy is in detente with Russia. So who's moves are we supposedly justifying?

Sorry man...I don't buy the word of the supposed debunkers you put all your trust into. Somebody did insert themselves into our campaign, and Assange's fingerprints are clear. Therefore, I dismiss out of hand any so-called debunking done by people in that orbit. You are free to make heroes of these ratfuckers if you choose.

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 17 Feb 2017, 16:45

Trump's next Nat'l Security Advisor

Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 17 Feb 2017, 16:54

Davey the Fat Boy wrote:What "chess board moves the US is making against Russia?" Donald Trump is now our President and our foreign policy is in detente with Russia. So who's moves are we supposedly justifying?

Sorry man...I don't buy the word of the supposed debunkers you put all your trust into. Somebody did insert themselves into our campaign, and Assange's fingerprints are clear. Therefore, I dismiss out of hand any so-called debunking done by people in that orbit. You are free to make heroes of these ratfuckers if you choose.

Don't make this ol' Bernie bro call you a sore loser Hillary-bot. That's old. What's new is what I posted on another post of yours and that is:

It has been billed as Nato’s biggest military build-up on Russia’s borders since the cold war. Britain is sending fighter jets next year to Romania. The US is dispatching troops, tanks and artillery to Poland. Germany, Canada and other Nato countries also pledged forces at a meeting on Wednesday of defence chiefs in Brussels.
From The Guardian Oct. 2016

These are the chess board moves. DD calls it saber rattling. I call it prelude to WWIII. What Trump does or can do if he is serious no one knows for sure. I won't be a Chamberlain and call for peace at any price but that is because Chamberlain was kowtowing to Hitler. Putin is not Hitler.
Question authority.

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 17 Feb 2017, 17:28

Putin isn't Hitler. Putin is Putin, and it's clear that our NATO allies don't trust him. That said, the build up was clearly a reaction to Russian election interference (and very much in the context of Russian annexation of the Ukraine). Obama clearly wanted to send Putin a message.

This isn't WWIII. This is a tinpot dictator making a play to be a global power again.

Postby ... » 17 Feb 2017, 17:29

Jimbo wrote:
fueryIre wrote: Not trying to be patronizing.

I wonder how much more patronizing you'd be if you had tried. You could have written, thanks for clearing that up, Jimbo, and here is why
I am full of shit. Instead you were lecturing me. FYI, My one word responses were a reaction to your Twitter-sized digs and shallow and ignorant responses to my opinions. If you think I haven't written more detailed post re my opinions yer nuts!

Actually the above is a clearer example of the kind of editing I was thinking of.

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 17 Feb 2017, 17:31

Just out of curiosity, Jimbo, what sort of terrible things do you think would have happened or would be happening had Hillary won?
Footy wrote:
The Who / Jimi Hendrix Experience Saville Theatre, London Jan '67
. Got Jimi's autograph after the show and went on to see him several times that year

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2023?

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 17 Feb 2017, 17:33

World War III, apparently.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 17 Feb 2017, 17:34

toomanyhatz wrote:Just out of curiosity, Jimbo, what sort of terrible things do you think would have happened or would be happening had Hillary won?

More war in the middle east and a continuation of the buildup with Russia.
Question authority.

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 17 Feb 2017, 17:41

Jimbo wrote:
toomanyhatz wrote:Just out of curiosity, Jimbo, what sort of terrible things do you think would have happened or would be happening had Hillary won?

More war in the middle east and a continuation of the buildup with Russia.

So is more war in the middle east looking more, or less likely under Rump? Would you trust him in a state of national emergency?

And is the buildup with Russia looking at all reduced to you? Do you feel any safer?
Footy wrote:
The Who / Jimi Hendrix Experience Saville Theatre, London Jan '67
. Got Jimi's autograph after the show and went on to see him several times that year

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2023?

Return to “Nextdoorland”